Freemasons. Cult. Also known as the Masonic Lodge, sometimes called the Masons. Highly secretive male-only group (whose secrets are widely distributed
on the Internet). Christianity and Freemasonry are not compatible. There are two main branches or denominations - the York Rite (which has 10 degrees,
or levels) and the Scottish Rite (which has 33 degrees). Most members never go beyond the first few levels (known as the Blue Lodge), and may not even
know there are so many levels. See Jubilee Ministries for more information. Submissions for this listing are now being accepted. Please see the
Jehovah's Witnesses, Christian Science and Freemasonry
At last, more compelling evidence has come in that strengthens the intimate ties between the two cults of Jehovah's Witnesses and Christian Science
to the cult of Freemasonry. My original article only used symbolism (see below) to connect these cults, now there is some good documentation. Mary
Baker Eddy, the founder of Christian Science, was an associate of 33rd Degree Freemason Henry Steele Olcott who founded the Satan worshipping cult
called the "Theosophical Society" with evil female Freemason, mother of the New Age Movement and Hitler's spiritual guide, Helena Petrovna
Blavatsky. Several Eddy brothers held seances and it was at one of these seances that Blavatsky met Col. Henry Steele Olcott. Mary Baker Eddy even
married a Freemason and this became the ONLY secret society which she allowed other Christian Science members to join. Also she had her own material
published in the Freemasons' Monthly Magazine. Several people connected with Christian Science such as directors and board members and a number of
the editors of The Christian Science Monitor were Freemasons. Even the presidents of the Mother Church in 1922-23 and 1923-1924 were Masons. This
article would not have been possible if not for the new book called "Masonic and Occult Symbols Illustrated" by Dr. Cathy Burns. I highly recommend
Incompatible with Christianity
Though Freemasons claim otherwise, Freemasonry and Christianity are incompatible:
By taking the Masonic oaths, the Mason is swearing to uphold Masonry and its teachings. Swearing to uphold Masonic oaths is sinful, unscriptural and
should not be part of the Christian's life for the following reasons.
1. They make a Christian man swear by God to doctrines which God has pronounced false and sinful. For example, Masonry teaches a universalist doctrine
of "the Fatherhood of God" (John 8:42)
2. The Christian man is made to swear his acceptance of the lie that salvation, the reward of Heaven, can be gained by main's good works (Ephesians
3. The Christian man swears to accept and promote the Masonic lie that Jesus is just one of many equally revered prohets in the world. He does this
when agreeing that all religions can lead a man to God (Acts 4:12; Philippians 2:9-11; Colossians 1:16-18)
4. The Christian man swears he will remain silent in the Lodge and not talk of Christ when God commands every Christian to be a witness (Matthew
5. The Christian man swears that he is approaching the Lodge while he is in spiritual ignorance and moral darkness, when the Bible says that
Christians are children of light and are indwelt by the Light of the world (John 8:12; Ephesians 5:8)
6. By taking the Masonic oath, the Christian is guilty of taking the name of the Lord is vain, because he has sworn unlawfully to things God has
forbidden him to swear to. God says He will not leave such a person unpunished (Exodus 20:7)
7. The Christian falsely swears that the God of the Bible is equally present in all religions (1 Timothy 2:5-6)
8. The Christian falsely swears to the teaching that true worship can be offered in to Lodge to God without the mediatorship of Jesus (Hebrews 9:14)
9. By swearing the Masonic oath, Christians are perpetuating a false gospel to other Lodge members who look only to the gospel of Masonry to get them
to Heaven (Galatians 1:6-8)
10. The Christian's spirit, mind and body are the temple of the Holy Spirit, "bought with a price" (1 Corinthians 6:19-20). By taking the Masonic
obligations he could be agreeing to allow the polution of his mind and spirit by pagan religion or even occult practices.
Source: John Ankerberg and John Weldon, Encyclopedia of Cults and New Religions Harvest House Publishers, Eugene, Or. 1999, P. 255-256
Theologically, Masonry may be classified as a cult from the perspective of biblical revelation. If we define a cult as a religious group which claims
compatibility with Christian faith but deviates seriously from orthodox Christianity in doctrine and practice, Masonry qualifies.
Web Results 1 - 10 of about 13,800 for cults - freemasons.
As you can see freemasons are a Cult . I find it hard that you being upstanding citizens would blast one who is telling everyone here the deception
of your teaching. But I know of no true masons who has blasted me face to face as we agree to dis-agree. But your child like blasting of me is telling
me and even one who reads these post that you are immature and need to get a hold of a leadership program. For if one can not lead he/she must follow.
Other Masons who read your post replies see that as well. While you in your own mind see fit to attack , mature masons use wisdom and knowledge you do
Many blessings ..