It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do some people feel the need to post outright lies about Masons and Masonry?

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by The Axeman

Good to see you back.
Things here are just about the exact same as before. We still eat babies and none of us are high enough ranking to know why. Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha
reply to post by The Axeman

Why don't you just U2U the Brother whose words of good counsel you are seeking?
Oh, and welcome back!

Thanks for the welcome back. Obviously that's the plan, but what better way to see who is still around who would remember me and, more specifically, the Brother with whom I'd like to speak?

More soon.

Fraternally,
Axe

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
lol what is this about flying robed women wtf???

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Masonic deframent is from the church / fanatical IGNORANT Christians Muslims Jews EXCT... Who are scared as hell when they think some one has power when they really dont in all reality. Masonary has nothing to do with pacts with the Devils or any of that other crap Its about making men better. Most of that comes from people who research Crowley and go OH he was a Mason in reality HE WAS NOT!!!! The UGLE doesnt recognized rogue what ever the hell he belonged to that used the TERM MASONARY. I can go out into the street and say he I have a Masonic lodge and do what ever the hell I want and people will think that the Fraternity is endorsing it WHICH THEY DONT. I have noticed that alot of Prince Hall Guys have this problem which is very unfortunate since most of them are doing nothing out of the ordinary. As far as Job let me think from my knowledge aaahhh nope. Lets see crazy thing I have done in Lodge.... Sit through a hour long speech and listing to a older gentleman speak about how he remember when gas was 10cents and how times have changed and the lodge needs to adapt to keep membership.
BP

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
To further my ignorance... and aspire to my tyrannical fanaticism... I add to the idea... This:

Mortals!
They seek to be wherein they can not abide.
So... Because of their foul and odious works they have been rebuked by the source of all their enlightenment.
Thus And Hence They Shall Not Be Enlightened! BAH HUM BUG!
Such is the path of stupidity!

Glad I'm Ignorant, Tyrant, And Fanatic.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Pinocchio because: Typo

edit on 24-7-2012 by Pinocchio because: typo

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I met a few masons and they were very cute and very nice to me.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybowrain
I met a few masons and they were very cute and very nice to me.

Whilst I've never had the privilege... I do always meet the ones who say: "Oh yes... My Father is a Freemason!"

It's getting kind of annoying.

P.S. Tell'em I hardly ever mean the bad stuff I post about them. TY

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

I am relatively new to ATS as a posting member and overall I have found it to be more balanced than I would have suspected.

I really started to learn about Freemasonry a few years ago and recently have learned some of the deeper esoteric knowledge and purpose.

I listen to a podcast called WHAT ON EARTH IS HAPPENING with Mark Passio who does an incredible job at presenting a lot of deep esoteric information to the public to try and change the consciousness of society.

He breaks it down to "Light masonry and Dark Masonry". The tools and esoteric knowledge and practices are really available to anyone who seeks the truth.

I have been digging deep to understand the world around me more. My atheist stepfather ironically became a Freemason because some groups practice the real esoteric knowledge that hasn't been corrupted by dumbing down the practice. Yet there are many in the "Truther" movement and elsewhere that think they "know" but they only have a few pieces of the puzzle and still are not getting the larger picture.

I started out as A Christian, went to being a Pagan and pretty much am researching and studying the basic esoteric teachings. I have been approached by a Freemason group but haven't decided to go down that path or not. I am enjoying learning this stuff solitary.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Trivium68

I would be careful about the group you claim your stepfather joined. Regular masonry requires a belief in a supreme being. No atheist can join. And please share your knowledge of the Dark side of masonry. I have never encountered it.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I have a comment if you will:

ok to the non masons or people who don't like freemansonry or don't trust them because of the are trying to take over the world/secret knowledge or WHATEVER your reason is.....It seems like the masons on this board are pretty much saying the same thing no matter what questions or opinions you have for them. It seems like no matter what the non masons say are what they believe, the masons stand their ground and are consistant no matter which mason is answering the questions. To the non masons, have you ever thought that the masons may be telling you the truth about their organization? I mean it's like when you guys ask them a question concerning the masons (and they answer you) you don't believe them anyway. But, ALL the masons answer your questions the same way. I don't know but maybe the non mason probably need to do a litte home work on their own or open their minds or something, because some of you sound like a SCIFI movie when you talk about galaxies, controlling minds, reptillians and secrete group meetings to take over the world.

And another thing, these masons have been around for centuries don't you think that if they were planning to take over the world they would of done it by now? We all know there are mason every where around the world so why have they NOT taken over the world and why do we NOT have a one world government by now..IDK....just thinking that's all.
edit on 30-7-2012 by Noble01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Noble01

Ah, my friend.

Welcome to the SS forum. You have obviously discovered the conundrum presented here. Allow me to tell you, it's been that way since ATS' inception.

Ask a mason a question.

Mason responds.

Flame mason for keeping secrets and call him a baby eating Satan worshiper.

Rinse, repeat.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I mean I just don't get it. Am "I" missing something...lol. So far I have read a bunch of non mason experiences that they tell. A lot of them are quite different ranging from evil spirit encounters, beaming to an alternate world, exposed to some sort of Luciferian energy, A third eye that they always had but just now tapping into it....I can go on and on. But the masons responses to all of what the non masons are saying (no matter how "colorful") their story is is the SAME. ALL of the masons are saying the same thing.

And the non mason have a reason or a thought of WHY all the mason answer the same way. So far the reasons are that the Masons are being controlled, or the mason who's answering is not High enough to know the right answer or the real answer, or if you are not a 32? or 33? then you don't know anyway.

This is just what I noticed.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noble01

And the non mason have a reason or a thought of WHY all the mason answer the same way. So far the reasons are that the Masons are being controlled, or the mason who's answering is not High enough to know the right answer or the real answer, or if you are not a 32? or 33? then you don't know anyway.

And so it goes. The paradox that ATS Masons are:

1) Too low to know
2) Too high to tell
3) Not really Masons at all

and assuredly not in a position to know the truly nefarious secrets the fearless InvestiGoogling non/anti-Mason has stumbled across. There's a word for this: hubris

Fitz

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Maybe I'm not understanding. What "Secrete" the masons supposedly know that they are holding on to and not telling the rest of the world? What is it exactly do the anti-mason want the masons to answer? Or put in another way what do the anti/non mason want the masons to admit?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Noble01

The non masons don't know what to ask, they have no idea what they want to know. They are just pissed that they think we are holding out on them. I have asked time and again for them to tell me what they want to know and there is a very good chance I can answer it. Then......crickets.

But the questions sometimes lead to enough curiosity to consider joining, so all in all, I think the discourse is a good thing.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noble01
I mean I just don't get it. Am "I" missing something...lol. So far I have read a bunch of non mason experiences that they tell. A lot of them are quite different ranging from evil spirit encounters, beaming to an alternate world, exposed to some sort of Luciferian energy, A third eye that they always had but just now tapping into it....I can go on and on. But the masons responses to all of what the non masons are saying (no matter how "colorful") their story is is the SAME. ALL of the masons are saying the same thing.

The real funny thing about that observation is that most of the Freemasons on ATS are 32 degrees in the AASR. There's even a 33 floating around who pops in from time to time.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
ok I see...So it's like the anti-masons are pissed at themselves because they don't know...lol
We'll wouldn't it be easier for the anti-masons to take a sensible approach to all of this? Gather the information for themselves instead of relying on the internet? The best way to do this (gather information) is to ask a mason right? I mean that seems logical to me.

After all if one wanted to purchase a pair shoes wouldn't he try them on for himself to see if they are a good fit?
He wouldn't ask another how the shoe feel on his own feet. So why go outside the source?

Maybe I should sit down and shut up cause maybe I don't understand plus I'm new here....lolol

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

WOW...lol. But it still seems like with all the information and knowledge that the masons give to them it still isn't enough.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Noble01

No need to shut up about anything.

I wish people who had questions would take the approach you are describing. That would also be a very ATS way to go about denying ignorance... But that motto falls on deaf ears in regardsto freemasonry.

Netdude said it, too.... Most of us have said it several times.

I can give out a lot of information about freemasonry if people would ask the questions. Instead I spend more time defending myself and the Order....

Did you know you are speaking with a genuine Satanic Illuminati shill?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
OMG....I've been infected. I KNEW I felt a tingle in my fingers while typing on the key board.

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49 >>

join