It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do some people feel the need to post outright lies about Masons and Masonry?

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I don't know much personally except from the web but it how I found about the Jesuit connection spelled out in great detail it the above links.

www.masonicinfo.com...

excerpt from: www.heart7.net...

1534 Church of Jesu. ( aka Society of Jesus, Jesuits the power behind Freemasonry) Also headquarters of the Knights of Malta.

Founded in 1534 by Ignatius Loyola founder of the Illuminati, to combat the reformation and propagate the faith. (Reformation being salvation thru grace instead of the Catholic Church.) The Jesuit General, and the other high Jesuit Generals, they are sorcerers. They are LUCIFERIAN, and they worship what they would call Lucifer. They do not believe in Satan. They believe in Lucifer. This society is the power behind the Presidents, and the rest of the world.. The Jesuits obviously wrote the Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion, because they have carried out every protocol in that little handbook. They have carried everything out. The Black Pope........

Other bits and pieces: www.whale.to...

The present government of Israel was set up by the High Masonic Rothschild-controlled Jews, and Rothschild has had an alliance with the Jesuit General since 1876, with Adam Weishaupt. This is the very same Rothschild powers who betrayed the Jews into the hands of the Nazis, killing many Jews all throughout Europe, betraying their own Jewish people. These are the very same powers who run the nation of Israel today.
I read a very interesting paragraph by Mark Lane in his book Plausible Denial when he tells about a Jew in Israel who wrote about certain criminal Jews, involved with the Nazis, who are now with the Mossad, something along those lines. The man who wrote the article was gunned-down in front of his home.
So, Rome controls the Israeli government. It controls the Israeli government through the Mossad.
Who trained the Mossad? Reinhard Gehlen.
We find that fact in Loftus' work The Secret War Against The Jews in most telling, telling detail. So what do we have? We have high-level treason and betrayal of the Jewish race; that is there in Israel today, by their own leaders, who are loyal to Rome and the Jesuit Order. And to show this, we have a great big Rockefeller edifice in Jerusalem; we have an ophthalmology center in Jerusalem run by the Knights of Malta. There's nothing but Knights of Malta, high-level Freemasonry, and the Jesuit Order running all of Israel.

www.sangraal.com...

It’s just like Freemasonry. The lower have no idea that the High Shriner Freemasons are working for the Jesuit General. They think that they’re just doing works and being good people. But the bottom line is that the high-level Freemasons are subject, also, to the Jesuit General because the Jesuit General, with Fredrick the Great, wrote the High Degrees, the last 8 Degrees, of the Scottish Rite Freemasonry when Fredrick protected them when they were suppressed by the Pope in 1773.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

So, you have the alignment with the Jesuit Order and the most powerful Freemason they had in the craft, Fredrick the Great, during their suppression. That is an irrefutable conclusion. And then, when you see the Napoleonic Wars, the French Revolution and the Napoleonic Wars carried out by Freemasonry, everything Napoleon did, and the Jacobins, whatever they did, completely benefited the Jesuit Order.

Martin: Regarding the assassination of President John Kennedy, which could take this entire interview, you say that the assassination was ordered by the Jesuit General, executed by Pope Paul VI, and carried out by the "American Pope", Francis Cardinal Spellman—who, in turn, used the Knights of Malta, Shriner Freemasons, Knights of Columbus, and Mafia Dons, including the FBI and CIA, to carry out the order from Rome. Would you explain why you believe your particular theory on the assassination to be an accurate representation of the facts?

Phelps: Sure. Alright, number one: The powers that be are properly outlined [in his book], and proven through two centuries of showing how it’s all been put together. Now, as to why, I will be conservative and stick with Fletcher Prouty’s reasons, that he outlined in his JFK and also his other book called The Secret Team.

The reason why Kennedy was assassinated was he wanted to end the Vietnam War, and he wanted to end the rule of the CIA. That begets two questions: Did Rome want the Vietnam War? And, did Rome control the CIA? The answer is yes on both counts.

We know, on its face, that the Vietnam War was called "Spelly’s War"—Cardinal Spellman’s war. He went over to the warfront many times and he called the American soldiers the "soldiers of Christ". The man who was the Commander of the American forces was a Roman Catholic, CFR member, possibly a Knight of Columbus, I don’t know, but he was General William Westmoreland.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

So, Westmoreland was Cardinal Spellman’s agent to make sure that war was prosecuted properly. And another overseer of Westmoreland was Cardinal Spellman’s boy, Lyndon Baines Johnson. Lyndon Baines Johnson was a 33rd-degree Freemason. He was also part of the assassination, with J. Edgar Hoover, another 33rd-degree Freemason.

There is a very interesting section in Edwin R. Sherwin’s book The Engineer Core Of Hell, written in 1886 I believe—another suppressed work. It’s usually in the archives of all the older libraries back here. And he shows how this Secreta Monita was discovered in South America by a Mason, and the Mason managed to escape to a lodge after being shot. He turned the Secreta Monita over to the lodge, and then these certain Freemasons saw the Secreta Monita. There are certain low-level Freemasons who believe that the Jesuit Order is their enemy, so that’s why it was taken to the lodge and then published. But the high-level Masons, of course, work with them. The Secreta Monita was discovered once that way. It was published in Holland. Then, in 1857, reprinted by England.

Martin: Let’s talk about Elizabeth II.

Phelps: Elizabeth II is a wicked, evil queen. She is the head of the Knights of Malta in England. She curtsies to the Lord Mayor in Old London, and she goes and visits the Jesuits of Stonyhurst and kisses their derrières. She has complete allegiance to the Jesuits of Stonyhurst, and will do anything they tell her to do, or they’ll get rid of her just like they got rid of all the rest of the monarchs in Europe.

Martin: So you see her as a pawn.

Phelps: She’s just a pawn, sure. She’s nothing. Remember, White men rule the world. Evil, White, sodomite, homosexual men rule the world, and these are the High Jesuits, with their High Knights of Malta and High Freemasons, they rule. And these women who are involved are just pawns in their game, like the queen, the queen of Holland, just to give the appearance that these nations have a sovereign monarch, when in fact, they’re just tools.

England has done some awful, terrible things, but all of the things that they have done increase and benefit the Jesuit Order. They never resisted Napoleon III. Napoleon III was a fanatical Roman Catholic Freemason, subject to the Jesuits, who was the King of France for 18 years, second Empire. England never resisted him. They fought with him in the Crimean War. And Napoleon III dedicated all of his ships to the Virgin Mary. England has been on the side of the Jesuits since 1815, no later. So, that means that the British Secret Service is totally working for Rome, all throughout the 1800s.

Order of the Garter is the core of the Committee Of 300 (aka Olympians). Queen Elizabeth II is the leader of this organization.

Its members include most if not all of the royal British family along with, many peers of the realm including Lord Rothschild, as well as other European nobility, and a slew of other wealthy individuals scattered across Europe and America.

These elite own businesses on every level, especially the oil and banking industry. George Bush is a recent member who was knighted by the Queen on December 20, 1993, as a Knight Grand Cross of the Most Honorable Order of the Bath.

This was for his leadership in the Gulf War, when he sent American solders to die for England's interest of their petroleum in Kuwait. General Colin Powell and General Norman Schwarzkopf were given also lower order of knighthoods. Lord Peter Carrington, who is a member of the satanic Order of Osiris and other demonic groups is a member of the Order of the Garter.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

By the way, Prince Charles Coat of Arms has another symbol --The Order of the Garter. The Order of the Garter is the parent organization over Free Masonry, world-wide. When a man becomes a 33rd Degree Mason, he swears allegiance to that organization, and thereby to Prince Charles.

www.vaticanassassins.org...

A Papal conspirator in the assassination of Israel’s Masonic Prime Minister, Yitzak Rabin, Freemason Shimon Peres, who was educated by Jesuits as a youth in Poland and now the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Zionist Israel, is being welcomed to the Jesuit General’s Council on Foreign Relations, based in New York’s Harold Pratt House, by its Masonic Chairman of the Board, Peter G. Peterson, and by one of its Directors, Leslie H. Gelb, on September 29, 1993. Shimon Peres also holds shares in the PLO's public phone company, Paltel, in conjunction with the Bin Laden Royal Family of Saudi Arabia and Yassir Arafat! Since there is an obvious Bush/Bin Laden business connection through the CFR,s Carlyle Group headed by Edward Cardinal Egan's Knight of Malta Frank C. Carlucci, why should not there be a similar connection between Peres, Bin Laden and Arafat? For they are all in the same Masonic Brotherhood's "Invisible Empire" overseen by the sovereign Grand Master and Commander of all - the Black Pope.

A Papal mass murderer of Jewish People, “Chairman” of the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) and professional agitator, Freemason Yassir Arafat is also being welcomed by the Archbishop of New York’s Council on Foreign Relations in the person of one of its “Presiders”, Lee H. Hamilton, on January 20, 2000.

A History of the War between English and French Freemasonry
www.scarletandthebeast.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
So now it's a Masonic/Catholic conspiracy fuelled by England.
I guess that must be why Catholics were persecuted and the Church of England was created. And of course, England was a Protestant country and had ruthlessly put down the Jacobite (Catholic) rebellion.

Explain to me how a rabidly anti-Catholic England could walk hand in hand with the papacy when they didn't even recognise him and in fact set up their own Church to make him powerless?

Sorry dude, your links were written by people who don't have the slightest clue about English religious history. Bloody Yanks. They have a hard enough time trying to work out their own history, let alone attempting to understand that of my country (which by the way actually does have a history).

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
Bloody Yanks. They have a hard enough time trying to work out their own history, let alone attempting to understand that of my country (which by the way actually does have a history).

Bad boy. Go and sit in the corner and think about what you wrote.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Actually it is much more confusing and complicated than that and the Catholics, Americans, Brits and even people who may think they are at or near the top may be victims as well. Most of the links were about a Jesuit control. Look there are over 100 pages of detailed history in there that can be run down. I suggest you make an effort to read it before jumping to conclusions. Of course none of the normal Catholics, Jews, Masons and other of the worlds decent people are being implicated here. The problem is that the powers that be use all sides and peoples to manipulate destruction and almost everyone will be a victim eventually. I am sure they could care less about the Catholics but are happy to wield the empire. As far as infiltration of the Royal Family bt Jews and Masons there is tonnes on that. Most Europenas I talk to are well aware of both that and the Vatican corruption so it is pointless to make it a cross Atlantic debate.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Axeman,

I looked at this website & promised myself I would not write about Freemasonry, but your original post on this thread struck a nerve, so I thought I'd write just one.

The basic problem you're having comes from thinking that the Freemasonry you know is and has been fundamentally the same since 1717.

It hasn't.

There have been politically active Grand Lodges, there have been Grand Lodges involved in political conspiracies. (For politically active Grand Lodges, one of my favorite examples is Mexico, where the head of the Scottish Rite and the head of the York Rite were actually the two political powers in the country in the early 19th century, and they went to war for the Presidency of Mexico. ---Although the political activity of the Russian Grand Lodges probably exceeds anything Mexico did.)

There have been Grand Lodges, not just involved with, but dedicated to, all manner of religious persuasions, including Swedenborgianism, Spritualism, Egyptian Revivialism, not to mention mainstream religions.

There have been Grand Lodges dedicated to the occult, and Freemasons who have made public careers of their Freemasonry as giving them access to occult power.

There have been Grand Lodges that have claimed to have existed from a) the middle ages, b) the Roman empire, c) the New testament, d) the old testament, e) the flood, f) the logos. ---This, mind you, from respected Masonic authors, not fringe nut jobs.

There have been Grand Lodges that would have been considered illegitimate by all other Grand Lodges, but that have also gone to spectacular careers teaching everything from homosexuality to Satanism.

Now, all of this, so far, is just what the proponents of Freemasonry have done for the past three centuries.

Add to that all the writings of detractors, from the right and left, and it's really surprising there's any Freemasonry at all left.

One first step?

Realize that there isn't one Freemasonry. There have been several, of not hundreds. (If not thousands.) Then you can begin to separate out the strands.

I wouldn't say your happy little home lodge is the exception, and not the rule,---no, I wouldn't go that far. But when you realize how much more that that is the case, the more the rest of this will begin to make sense.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Taconicus if you have any links for reference to all or some of those claims i`d be interested in reading them.

I dont put any faith in freemasonry and if you have something new to share i`d appreciate it.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taconicus
There have been Grand Lodges, not just involved with, but dedicated to, all manner of religious persuasions, including Swedenborgianism, Spritualism, Egyptian Revivialism, not to mention mainstream religions.

There have been Grand Lodges dedicated to the occult, and Freemasons who have made public careers of their Freemasonry as giving them access to occult power.

Your argument is stymied by the fact that you ARE referring to irregular Masonic practices.

The offshoot traditions are all dead and gone, and have never been recognised by regular Masonry.

The core of Freemasonry remains the same as it was in 1717.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Realize that there isn't one Freemasonry. There have been several, of not hundreds. (If not thousands.) Then you can begin to separate out the strands.

This is a very important point to understand. there are probably hundreds of "Grand" Lodges, Orients and the like in the world today. However many of them are irregular (i.e. do not practice freemasonry even though they might claim to) and consist half a dozen lodges and probably less than 100 people. Regular freemasonry is the default state and the majority state, and the principles have remained unchanged since before1717.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
Taconicus if you have any links for reference to all or some of those claims i`d be interested in reading them.

I dont put any faith in freemasonry and if you have something new to share i`d appreciate it.

Sorry, my friend, the references go back to ancient and venerable stacks of paper with writing on them, bound into volumes and kept in dusty old places called libraries.

So, I don't have any links.

If you've got a library nearby, on Russia, there's Icon and the Axe, or for that matter, War & Peace. I'd have to look up Mexico. ...

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
if maons arent bad then why does the studholm lodge or the golden dawn let cooks join like aleister crowley, the flamboyant pedophile.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Crowley was a scumbag pedo. Hate it when people deny that.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman

This is a very important point to understand. there are probably hundreds of "Grand" Lodges, Orients and the like in the world today. However many of them are irregular (i.e. do not practice freemasonry even though they might claim to) and consist half a dozen lodges and probably less than 100 people. Regular freemasonry is the default state and the majority state, and the principles have remained unchanged since before1717.

Exactly. Trying to sort it all out gives any layman a cluster migraine. Reading some of the pro-masonic literature jumps around from here to there and from degree and level to degree and level in a manner that Elron Hubbard would be jealous of.

What I'm wondering is, if masons (the true ones) are so concerned as others that have posted at ATS with regard to false impressions in general society and media, then why not "clean house" starting at home? What with all these darned unsanctioned offshoots and such.

If I was a thinkin' feller or paranoid, I'd think that this was a convenient deception. As you know, I entertain the well-known concept of groups-within-groups and this is even better; groups-within-groups-within-groups-ad-nauseum-repeat.

So why no "cleaning house" at home? Fair question I think.

FYI to the yankee-hater: Where is the love? Your country is on its way to being run by druids again. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Listen to some bad music (Motorhead not included) and run around the island; it's small enough.

Welcome taconicus. You remind me of someone I once fondly knew and sometimes also unnecesarily condescending. Hmmm. Seriously, we need references. That's how it's supposed to work around here. What are those ancient texts book-things. Do they have letters made into words and arranged into Titles? War and Peace? And what?

[edit on 23-1-2006 by 2nd Hand Thoughts]

[edit on 23-1-2006 by 2nd Hand Thoughts]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Sorry, my friend, the references go back to ancient and venerable stacks of paper with writing on them, bound into volumes and kept in dusty old places called libraries.

Oh, i`ve heard of them i think?, tho it was a long time ago

So, I don't have any links.

If you've got a library nearby, on Russia, there's Icon and the Axe, or for that matter, War & Peace. I'd have to look up Mexico. ...

Thanks i`ve just jotted those titles down and will endeavor to gather supplies for the expedition for the search of one of those library thingys.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
Crowley was a scumbag pedo. Hate it when people deny that.

Isn't it also great when his "book of the law" gets spun into something it isn't? The "law is love" agenda? Did they not read the part about baby sacrifice and blood?

Oh, and he wasn't a dope fiend right? It was in all sorts of over-the-counter things...like syringes. That's why he wrote a book about it.

Beastiality? Oh, he was just an early animal rights pioneer. Anyway, wherever he is I'm sure the weather is warm.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2nd Hand Thoughts
What I'm wondering is, if masons (the true ones) are so concerned as others that have posted at ATS with regard to false impressions in general society and media, then why not "clean house" starting at home? What with all these darned unsanctioned offshoots and such.

Well, that would be nice. But the concept of 'freemasonry' is not copyright; and so any Tom, Dick or Harry can set themselves up as a Grand Lodge, call themselves freemasons and then do whatever they like. Regular freemasonry can't stop this happening, and in fact regards the entire 'definition of freemasonry' as a private issue. However more and more individual freemasons are prepared to take the time to try and explain things to interested third parties.

If I was a thinkin' feller or paranoid, I'd think that this was a convenient deception. As you know, I entertain the well-known concept of groups-within-groups and this is even better; groups-within-groups-within-groups-ad-nauseum-repeat.

I'm sure you are a 'thinkin' feller'
. But all the different strands are too independent to pull this off. It's more accurate to think of freemasonry as a network than a global organisation - like countries GLs have 'alliances' with some and don't talk to others. As to 'groups-within-groups', the only ones I know of are the side (appendent) orders, where freemasons can deepen their study of the Craft should they wish to.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   
i read a funny articule about prince charles of wales. using hebrew geometric systems, its highly subjective. and only works if i use pricne charles of wales.

www.reptilianagenda.com...

does anyone else think hes the beast?

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I just have to ask, what is a pricne?

and unless I am mistaken the correct form would be Charles Prince of Wales
or BPC.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2nd Hand Thoughts

Isn't it also great when his "book of the law" gets spun into something it isn't? The "law is love" agenda? Did they not read the part about baby sacrifice and blood?

Exactly where in the Book of the Law do you reference "baby sacrifice"? If you're referring to AL III:12, you will of course understand he isn't talking about "sacrificing babies", in conjunction with the statement two verses later, "ye shall be sad thereof".

In his first commentaries on AL, Crowley says that this verse is so bitter, he does not wish to comment on it. In a later commentary, he acknowledges that it was a prophecy of the death of his oldest daughter. Concerning "blood", Crowley wrote in his commentaries that the magical formula of the Aeon of Osiris was the shedding of blood (typified by Christianity). In the Aeon of Horus, generation instead of death is viewed as the method of salvation, and thus "blood" becomes the seminal principle.

Oh, and he wasn't a dope fiend right? It was in all sorts of over-the-counter things...like syringes. That's why he wrote a book about it.

The title of Crowley's book "Diary of a Drug Fiend" was, of course, meant as a joke. The book details mystical experiences through drugs. On the other hand, he would have been all too happy to allow those he considered puritanistic morons to believe he was a "dope fiend".

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roark

Your argument is stymied by the fact that you ARE referring to irregular Masonic practices.

The offshoot traditions are all dead and gone, and have never been recognised by regular Masonry.

"Argument is stymied"? Hardly.

From the point of view of a mainline Freemason, none of the other varieties count as legitimate, and therefore are all but non-existent.

But for anyone who wants to be a student of the subject, you would have to take all the other varieties into account. If you work for Ford, you can pretend Chevys aren't really cars at all, but if you want to study automobiles, you have to study both Fords and Chevys.

In the early 1990's I made a list of Masonic Grand Lodges in New York City, (mostly just compiled from phone books). There were more than 47 of them. I assume a number of them were Prince Hall-ish, but,---c'mon, 47?

One of my favorites was an entity called "Chinese Freemasons" which had an actual lodge hall, (which I visited), down a side alley in Mott Street, Chinatown. Who knows what the hell they were doing?

Originally posted by RoarkThe core of Freemasonry remains the same as it was in 1717.

Freemasonry didn't even remain the same from 1717 to 1723.....

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman

No, even the Grand Lodge of England changed its principles with the work of Preston and his Lectures. Preston decided to make the Old Testament claims for the origin of Freemasonry. When the Grand Lecturer begins to make claims that Adam was a Freemason, it's no wonder that confusion, and then mistrust, will begin to follow the reputation of Freemasonry.

new topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join