It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do some people feel the need to post outright lies about Masons and Masonry?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
Axe man can any of you answer the post above regarding lucifer so i can get a opinion.

I'll play! I'll play!

Let's make this easy despite the history lessons you've already had handed to you.

Lucifer is BAD. Baphomet is BAD.

OK?

There you have it from a MASON'S mouth. Lucifer and Baphomet are BAD!!!

Any more questions? (I assure you I can hardly wait)

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
i have a quote to describe masonry:

there are 3 types of lies: (1) Lies (2) Damn Lies. (3) denial

Masonry fit in those 3 categories of lies.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by crusader
i have a quote to describe masonry:

there are 3 types of lies: (1) Lies (2) Damn Lies. (3) denial

Masonry fit in those 3 categories of lies.

[YAWWWWWNNNNNNN]

just live in your own little world crusader and think what you want to think. Doesn't bother the Masons at all....at least not this one.

Personally I think you're about as hilarious as ol' pepsi-troll and HE'S wonderfully entertaining. And it gives me great pleasure to know that neither of you will ever be Masons.

[edit on 28-10-2005 by senrak]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Well I never entertained the thought of becoming one! I never aspire to be one. as there are other societies of better standards than those of the Bondsmen. So stay enslaved in Masonry

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Well I never entertained the thought of becoming one!

Yes. I know...and I'm very pleased.

I never aspire to be one. as there are other societies of better standards than those of the Bondsmen.

Oh, so you're aspiring to OTHER societies? Like what? Some other group that hates it's fellow-creatures and spreads lies about them? You seem to be good at that.

So stay enslaved in Masonry

OK! Thanks! I appreciate your permission.

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

By the way.."Bondsmen"...what an immature little stab. Typical...at best.

You're really a riot!

[edit for content and spelling]

[edit on 28-10-2005 by senrak]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
But u haven't answered or proven That it's what the general public's opinion of BondsM ... Umm sorry.. Masonry. Show me the evidence . Masonry is on trial in the High Court Prove It's Innocence!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I respect your answer senrak but why does this masonc book say:

The Mysteries of Magic contains the following on page 428:
What is more absurd and more impious than to attribute the name of Lucifer to the devil, that is, to personified evil, The intellectual Lucifer is the spirit of intelligence and love; it is the Paraclete, it is the Holy Spirit, while the physical Lucifer is the great agent of universal magnetism.

It says that lucifer is love and that it is the holy spirit this is what the book
is sayng

And why in the world would axeman try to say that satan is not lucifer
probaly he agrees with the book misteries of magic has i cant picture it any other way.

Well axe man do you agree on what this book has to say?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   

But u haven't answered or proven That it's what the general public's opinion of BondsM ... Umm sorry.. Masonry. Show me the evidence . Masonry is on trial in the High Court Prove It's Innocence!!!

Nope. Axeman said it best right here:

by Axeman
Furthermore, the burden of proof lies with the accuser, not the accused. So we have no reason to try to prove anything to you. You cannot prove a negative. Logic 101.

YOU prove it. You may be on your High Horse but we're in no "High Court"

Who are YOU to make such a claim anyway?

Why don't you pick up your toys and go play somewhere else...you're obviously WAY out of your league here and believe me ATS is small stuff in comparison to the real world.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I respect your answer senrak but why does this masonc book say:

The Mysteries of Magic contains the following on page 428:
What is more absurd and more impious than to attribute the name of Lucifer to the devil, that is, to personified evil, The intellectual Lucifer is the spirit of intelligence and love; it is the Paraclete, it is the Holy Spirit, while the physical Lucifer is the great agent of universal magnetism.

It says that lucifer is love and that it is the holy spirit this is what the book
is sayng

And why in the world would axeman try to say that satan is not lucifer
probaly he agrees with the book misteries of magic has i cant picture it any other way.

Well axe man do you agree on what this book has to say?

pepsi,

Most books I've ever seen were composed of pages of paper. Do you know what a piece of paper will do? It will lay on a table and let you (or anyone else) write down ANYTHING they want to on it.

Tell me. Do you believe EVERYTHING you read? If not, how do you discern what to believe and what to dismiss?

I've got an idea. I think your opinion of Masonry is jaded because for some reason human beings want to believe what's bad.

So...if a book says something BAD about Masonry, it must be TRUE. However if a book says something GOOD about Masonry...it must be a LIE.

Perhaps you should look into a book about open-mindedness, huh?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Well taht logic, is so illiogical, all I can do is sigh!.... Jeez.... You all are such in Denial, no information is forthcoming in your answers , how sad!

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Well taht logic, is so illiogical, all I can do is sigh!.... Jeez.... You all are such in Denial, no information is forthcoming in your answers , how sad!

You're right. I'm in complete denial.

I deny that Freemasonry is any of the LIES you've claimed it is.

I deny that we have to answer to the likes of you just because you think we should.

I deny that you have even a basic understanding of Freemasonry.

I further deny that there's any sense to this entire silly thread.

What I do NOT deny is that I'm enjoying this. I truly find you and your ilk quite entertaining. Thanks for that. Really.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I just asked you a qestion with out any acusations a simple plain qestion.
If you dont answer to it it's really okay.
I didint start this thread it was started by on of u'r felow masons and it was asking us why.
So why are you asking us to ask you when you dont really want us to ask you what we want to ask so i was just asking qestions that one of u'r felow mason was asking us to ask.
And the topic is :
Why do some people feel the need to post outright lies about Masons and Masonry?
But i dont see senrak how we can ask when we get back such reaction from you.
Why was this thing started any way has a post if we cant post?
Why are you being so negative senrak when a felow mason like you should be wise and kind to people even when people are asking qestions that incriminates u'r side.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   

you see it can't be simple for them, they like things complicated all the time. it's mind games pepsi, they really don't know why they are in it. If it was for development of Character, why don't they join a monastery?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hello all, nice thread you have going here.[/sarcasm] Mind if I watch for awhile?

[edit on 28-10-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Why are you being so negative senrak when a felow mason like you should be wise and kind to people even when people are asking qestions that incriminates u'r side.

So NOW you're admitting that Masons are supposed to be wise and kind?

:shk:

Chill time is WAY past folks, no further verbal warnings to be given.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   

If you dont answer to it it's really okay.

I thought I answered your questions. Baphomet and Lucipher are bad (B) right? You probably don't believe me because I'm one of those evil Masons.

I didint start this thread it was started by on of u'r felow masons and it was asking us why.
So why are you asking us to ask you when you dont really want us to ask you what we want to ask

You haven't been asking. You've been lying. You've been ACCUSING....accusing people you DON'T EVEN KNOW for Pete's sake.

so i was just asking qestions that one of u'r felow mason was asking us to ask.
And the topic is :

No kidding? Is THAT what it is? Thanks for clearing that up for me.

But i dont see senrak how we can ask when we get back such reaction from you.

You mean when it makes me MAD that you lie about me? That it ticks me off that you call me a Devil-worshipper? That it perturbs me that you say I'm evil? Whyever would I be upset over that???? Sheesh.

Why was this thing started any way has a post if we cant post?

I never said you couldn't post. Post away...just stop lying and accusing.

Why are you being so negative senrak

Because I'm sick of you lying about me. I'm sick of being called a Satan worshipper. THAT'S why. Isn't that a GOOD reason????

when a felow mason like you should be wise and kind to people even when people are asking qestions that incriminates u'r side.

INCRIMINATES? So an "evil-doer" and a "Satan-worshipper" should be kind to you? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I'll say it again...you're HILARIOUS.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Yes crusaider i know but i dont want to end up like kenedy

What can i say i give up so senrak will be happy.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

If it was for development of Character, why don't they join a monastery?

Uhm...don't you have to be Roman Catholic to join a Monastery?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

So NOW you're admitting that Masons are supposed to be wise and kind?

:shk:

Chill time is WAY past folks, no further verbal warnings to be given.

iterapid thats what they say it's their motto has a stand and why not take it in cosideration.
But senrak is being negative like he dont want us to post he says it's all lies but this is a conspiracy post and people come up with theoryes good ones and less good quality and masonari falls in the section of conspiracy theory.
Why would he get so upset when this is just a debate.

[edit on 28-10-2005 by pepsi78]

[edit on 28-10-2005 by pepsi78]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

iterapid thats what they say it's their motto has a stand and why not take it in cosideration.
But senrak is being negative like he dont want us to post he says it's all lies but this is a conspiracy post and people come up with theoryes good ones and less good quality and masonari falls in the section of conspiracy theory.
Why would he get so upset when this is just a debate.

Look pepsi. Here's the deal. I'm NOT upset. In fact I'm having a lot of fun with this (as a couple of the Moderators who know me already realize)

HOWEVER, what you've been doing is NOT debating. You've been accusing. When you say Masonry is evil, you're saying that I am evil (because I'm a Freemason) When you say Masonry is devil-worship, you're saying that I am a devil-worshipper (because I am a Freemason)

I am NOT evil. I am NOT an devil-worshipper. You are spreading untruths (read: "lies") about ME (because I am a Mason)

THAT my friend is NOT debate. Debate is fine, lying about me (and my Brother Masons) is NOT. See what I mean?

Suppose for a minute that I said "Everyone who has a userid that's the name of a soft-drink (Coke, DrPepper, Pepsi, MrPibb, etc.) is a Satanic Demon. Would you LIKE that? You'd know it wasn't true, but would it bother you that I would make such an outlandish statement? Would you LIKE being lied about? I think you would not.

I do not like being branded a satan (or lucifer) worshipper when it is NOT true.

Now feel free to debate (and to POST for that matter) I NEVER said you shouldn't post and even if I had, who'd care? I'm not a Moderator or List-owner.

Regards,

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join