It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do some people feel the need to post outright lies about Masons and Masonry?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
what if i posted a link with a movie with free masons involved in ocult rituals
in a lodge.
What masons from this forum would think of it?
I'm just asking

As long as it doesn't violate the Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link, it will be just fine. Still not sure? Just U2U the link to any Staff member.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
You see you dont understand people.
I didint say i would post i said what would you think.
It's on how you recive everything, a trick of the mind.
It's the way you guys think.
You did think that i was going to post when in fact i was just asking and it's the same way you recive information there you dont realeyes what you get there what it really means.
Call this a test or what ever you want to call it on how your brain reacts to diffrent things.
Brain wash is a proccess and every proccess has i said before has steps just like you have degrees.

[edit on 27-10-2005 by pepsi78]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   

You did think that i was going to post when in fact i was just asking and it's the same way you recive information there you dont realeyes what you get there what it really means.
Call this a test or what ever you want to call it on how your brain reacts to diffrent things.
Brain wash is a proccess and every proccess has i said before has steps just like you have degrees.

I percieve THIS as spam. You're just jerking the board around, please discontinue.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

a freemason giving up

I may be a 30 degree mason testing you

That would be rich. A 30th Degree Mason testing one who's not only a 32nd Degree Mason, but also a Knight Commander of the Court of Honour

www.geocities.com...

test away!!!

[edit on 27-10-2005 by senrak]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
Well my opinion is quite different, but my opinion has little or nothing to do with blue lodges. These are mostly full of truthseekers, pleople that like the secret stuff and people that think of material gains trough joining. Makes for a good base for a pyramid dont you think. You do know youre in a pyramid i presume.

Your freedom is institutionalized, much like organized religion. Think about it.

Who says I'm only a member of a "Blue Lodge"?
As for Freedom being institutionalised? Freedom cannot be institutionalised - it goes against it's very concept. If it is institutionalised it isn't Freedom.

Incidentally, I don't pretend for one minute that I have total Freedom.
Remember your Bible? (Yeah I know organised religon sucks for some , but for the sake of this argument we can say that the Bible is not religion - religion stemmed from it).
"The Truth shall set you Free"?
I don't claim to be in possession of the Truth. I therefore cannot be in possession of Freedom. I can maybe understand it's concept but I wouldn't pretend for one moment that I possess it to any large degree.

And yeah, I'm aware of the "Masonic pyramid" that some people like to throw around (dude, 3 years on ATS how couldn't I have seen it?). In my opinion it sucks for being innaccurate

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Why do some People Post outright lies about Masons and Masonry? Because They are true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you ever thought about that? Perhaps they are right. That freemasonry is very deceptive because on the mounting piles of evidence pointing to the wrongs, and strange things in masonry, you people refuse to see, it.Wipe that moat out of your Godamn Eye!

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by crusader
Why do some People Post outright lies about Masons and Masonry? Because They are true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow.

How many exclamation points does it take to represent the pulsing vein in your forehead?????????????????????????????????

Have you ever thought about that?

Actually I have.
I've been researching and studying Freemasonry and the conspiracy theories surrounding it for about a year and a half now, with no signs of slowing down. I have looked at all the angles, and weighed all the viewpoints, and, well, it's obvious what my conclusions were. Tell me, how long have you been studying? If you are so sure of the truth of the theories, why don't you do everyone a favor and enlighten us.

Perhaps they are right. That freemasonry is very deceptive because on the mounting piles of evidence pointing to the wrongs, and strange things in masonry, you people refuse to see, it.

"Mounting piles of evidence..."

Let me tell you something. Those "piles of evidence" are the steaming kind, and anyone with half a brain and a disposition to find the truth will tell you the same thing.

What makes you so sure that they (or you) are right and I am wrong?

Wipe that moat out of your Godamn Eye!

Rrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiight...

Do you even understand what that means? Seriously.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

a freemason giving up

I may be a 30 degree mason testing you

That would be rich. A 30th Degree Mason testing one who's not only a 32nd Degree Mason, but also a Knight Commander of the Court of Honour

www.geocities.com...

test away!!!

[edit on 27-10-2005 by senrak]

senrak why do you show me pictures of knights with feets that have goat feet and tail
www.geocities.com...
Go research the satanic religion senrak i am sure you will find plenty of goat feet there

In crestin religion one that returns from the dead has the devil has goat feet go ceck it out see what crestin religion have to say about goat feet and tails

Now i can state that you are wierrd showing me that and admit u'r self
that you practice that.
What more do we want he has admited his self there you have it.
A link posted by him that has a knight with goat feets and tail.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Do you even understand what that means? Seriously.

Yes I understand what wiping the moat out of your eyes very sure of what i mean. you all are blinded by the very obvious hidden things in Masonry. if you so are a defender of masonry? Why don't you come out and become a mason? Why not let the Masons defend theirselves.? Whya re they hiding? let them show themselves. those bondsmen! show ye yourselves

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
crusaider what more do you want, they admited look above
and ceck the link origialy posted by senrak and look at the feet of the night and tail.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Oh, you hear that, the shock look on their faces, oh! the silence..... It's golden9they can't say a word!)

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
i pray to the lord and promise never to sell my soul never

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Well I know that this post will most likely cause an uproar but I am just starting out and it seems that the only way to get a response on this thread by anyone except for(pepsi and axman) is to throw out some nasty stuff against masonry. I was going to do just that but will not. I have posted some questions earlier that have not been answered about masonry and would like answers. A new question to ponder is about something I discovered on this site here:
www.cuttingedge.org... My question is this. In regards to what the article says about there being two masonrys' one visible and one invisible. The quote was given I believe by Pike so the source says. Could this by any means be possible to anyone that is in the fraternity?

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Masons, Freemasons or Bondsmen, whatever you choose to call yourself, one question: If you all posess, or lay claim to possess such knowledge, why don't you use it for the good of humanity? And don't tell me the rubbish of the masonic foundations!

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Ok i guess it's only fair.

The knight has regular feet any one that does not zoom on the picture or looks on the picture more closer will think the knight has goat feet.

How ever the lion leg under the knight makes the feet of the knight look difrent , i tryed to use that and i admit.

After all this forum is so we can find the truf and i hope it is about that has i saw a little thing i wont comment on it.

Good luck for all and keep posting

Fair and sqare

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by crusader
If you all posess, or lay claim to possess such knowledge, why don't you use it for the good of humanity? And don't tell me the rubbish of the masonic foundations!

This is really the crux of the matter isn't it? Quite simply, you're jealous.
You believe that Freemasons have some hidden secret and are hiding it away from you.

Question: When have you ever seen a Freemason claim that they have a secret apart from their mode of recognition? When has a Freemason ever suggested to you that he is hiding something?

I'll answer that as you probably won't have the balls to - NEVER.

But that's what all this boils down to, doesn't it? You feel that something is being hidden from you and you want it, so you therefore stamp your feet and cry and act in a bitchy and childish way - not caring wether you are right or wrong, just as long as somebody throws you what you want.

Well dude, what if you find out that Freemasons can't give you what you want? What if you find out that there is no big secret? Who are you going to turn your attention to then?
You want answers? Find them for yourself - just like everyone else has to.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Funny, I just thought I was calling your bluff.

I knew you didn't have anything to post, and your sole intent was inflammatory, otherwise you would have just posted it without asking.

You're going to have to try harder than that...

Coca-Cola Monkeys, not just "the real thing" anymore...

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
And yeah, I'm aware of the "Masonic pyramid" that some people like to throw around (dude, 3 years on ATS how couldn't I have seen it?). In my opinion it sucks for being innaccurate

do you perhaps think you might have missed the point

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Hmm, Masons do claim to have and possess ancient estoric knowledge, that the masses fail to grasp. The idea that all is a brotherhood is a fallacy to me, because there still separation and degrees in Masonry. Why don't Masons of Freemasonry, the most evil, devile organization , after Hitler's Thule society, change their name to Bondsmen? Because that's what they are... Not so? They are trapped in bondage

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   

senrak why do you show me pictures of knights with feets that have goat feet and tail

You're obviously delusional, pepsi

Go research the satanic religion senrak i am sure you will find plenty of oat feet there In crestin religion one that returns from the dead has the devil has goat feet

Maybe in the brand YOU practice. In the Christian religion that I practice there's only been ONE who's returned from the dead...and he certainly didn't have goats feet or a tail.

go ceck it out see what crestin religion have to say about goat feet and tails

I'll pass, but thanks for offering.

Now i can state that you are wierrd showing me that and admit u'r self
that you practice that.

That I'm a practicing Christian? Sure am! You got a problem with that?

What more do we want he has admited his self there you have it.
A link posted by him that has a knight with goat feets and tail.

Nope. You're hallucinating...what's more you're TROLLING. I look forward to the day you're banned...and I feel pretty certain it won't be long. Your type doesn't last long here.

TTFN

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join