It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do some people feel the need to post outright lies about Masons and Masonry?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
another something ive come to notice..

the masonic god is not the same was the christian god, even though they claim for it to be..

his name is jah bulon, many masons are told they cannot say his name in public. he is said to be the demon god of the royal arch masons. so they refer to him as ado-nai. jah bulon has been described as an unholy compound of the hebrew name of god jehovah. with the heaven names of baal, (santurnalian devil god) and osiris. the higher ranks of freemasonry utter the name jah bulon as the one sacred and mysterious name for god. jah bulon is a tripantheon masonic god which is usually part deitified as the historical god baal, which in the oxford english dictionary confirms as being a hebrew word. baal is the chief deity in the phonecian and cannonite civilizations. in accordance to the old testament, baal, is the devil himself! some of the masons here probably dont even know this because in the ''blue degrees'' of masonry they keep most of the ''truths'' from them until they reach higher arch degrees...

research it up, youll find some wierd stuff...

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb

the masonic god is not the same was the christian god, even though they claim for it to be..

his name is jah bulon, many masons are told they cannot say his name in public. he is said to be the demon god of the royal arch masons.

Been there, done that.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
thanks ill post this there.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb

Why have you posted this garbage in 3 different threads already?

in the ''blue degrees'' of masonry they keep most of the ''truths'' from them until they reach higher arch degrees...

ABSOLUTELY FALSE!!!!! What you have just posted is an outright LIE, thus making you a LIAR. Either PROVE this, or stop claiming it.

research it up, youll find some wierd stuff...

And what do you consider to be "research"?

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
Why have you posted this garbage in 3 different threads already?

Because this member has every right to post what he/she likes as long as it doesn't break the Terms & Conditions of Use.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
THANK YOU KINGLIZARD. exactly what my response was going to be. wierd how alot of the freemasons hear act like they own this damn board. LMAO

like i said no secret organization can undergo exposure!

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
topsecrettomb, hmm you've never shown any proof of anything nor backed up your words, so far your credibility is shot till you offer up proof of your "allegations" till then no one will respect you as far those with the real truth see you offer up any proof of misusing their oaths in any mason lodge either prove illegal things in masonry or admit you can't prove anything to the contrary.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
In answer to the title of this post; Why? Because THE LIE that ALL MASONS and ALL MASONRY is ALL GOOD must be repeated untill it's believed by those being lied to.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Sebatwerk, topsecretbomb has the right to say whatever he/she/it chooses as long as he/she/it doesn't violate the Ts&Cs of the board....

..But I've always believed that if my senses were constantly being profaned by a pathetic little gonococcus (no names, of course) who is either incapable of telling the truth from fiction or else is just a vicious liar (again, I'm not thinking of anyone in particular), I can (and do) place that ... organism ... on permanent ignore.

(Whomever that might be.)

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Well, until someone offers up proof that Freemasons are part of some elaborate conspiracy, the people throwing around accusations & assumptions are just blowing smoke. Cause thus far there has been no proof offered up to the contrary so no one can prove that freemasons are part of some evil NWO conspiracy and most freemasons on this site & forum have written threads talking about the charties they have for 9/11 victims and childrens charities and how they promote good will towards all. Oh and freemasons have been around for centuries now if the freemasons were part of some elaborate evil scheme it would have been proven by now but all that has been proven is how much good masons do for people and this is why there are so many lodges world wide and why there are so many members numbering in the millions world wide.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
There is nothing sinister in some 'secret' rituals. In today's day and age, there isn't even the need for secrecy to protect someone from persecution. Why the rituals? Why the secrets? The answer really is simple and nowhere near as fun as the the fantasies spun here and elsewhere.

There is a sense of shared identity, a sense of a strengthing of brotherhood that results from rituals. The sharing of secrets helps bind an organization closer together, creates a common sense of belonging that extends throughout the organization, and - innocently - sets the members apart from nonmembers in a rather harmless way.

I am confused about the Masonic conspiracies. I am amazed at the Knight of Columbus conspiracy stories - I am a Knight, and I sometimes wish that I had the power, wealth, and influence I am reputed to posess....

There are two types of people; joiners and non-joiners. Non-joiners have to have SOMETHING to unite them, so why not pick on the Masons? I also believe that the reality of so many of the founding fathers having Masonic ties has quite a bit to do with this. The incredible loyalty the Masons have to brothers is equally famed and a source of wonder to many. Add to this that many influential men do join organizations like the Masons or the KofC or other such groups adds to the reputation. Why do some join? I know several men who are MAsons or Knights for the purpose of forming business contacts (among other reasons). These same men usually belong to the Rotary, the Kiwanas, the Chamber of Commerce, and other groups that provide networking opportunities. Successful men tend to seek out other successful men.

Thanks for your indulgence and your kind attention....

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Sebatwork, you said:
ABSOLUTELY FALSE!!!!! What you have just posted is an outright LIE, thus making you a LIAR. Either PROVE this, or stop claiming it. to Secretbomb or whoever.

I'm shocked that you would speak this way to anyone or be allowed to by the moderator. If you don't agree with someone, you don't call them a liar. That's just plain evil. Just tell them they're wrong and why they're wrong.

Good grief. That is totally uncalled for.

And I think I'll post some stuff to this forum. There's tons of information on who the Masons worship. It's Baphomet. Baphomet is part goat, part a bunch of other things. Anyway, Baphomet is pretty ugly, pretty scary, and is a personification of Lucifer. Lucifer is another name for Satan. So if you want to get up high in the ranks of the Masons you will not be any kind of a staunch Christian. If the Lodge knows you are a Christian you will stay in the lower levels FOREVER. But they know their own, and as you say one hand washes another.

So, knowing how nasty the Masons are, as exemplified by the example of Sebatwork, I'm going to shoot my mouth off on this forum anyway. I don't expect to be called a liar however. If I am, I will go straight to the administration of this board and complain. That is just uncalled for.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThehorrorofAtlantis

So can I turn this question around and ask why the Masons are so secretive and select?

You have to remember that the order is more then 400 years old.. some say more specificlly about 600 when the knights templar hooked up with robert the bruce after the vatican came down on them, and some say they were as far back as the building of the temple of solomen, which is where a good portion of their metaphoric doctrine comes from

that haveing been stated.. the masons of old lived in a time when it was dangerous to be a mason, when men who belived in liberty and free will were feared by kings and cardinals

there has also always been legends and rumors of devil worship and ritual occultism within the order.. which ment that they were a target during the spanish and french inquisitions.

So thats the secrecy situation in a nutshell, as to selectiveness, Masons often refer to people who are of "Mercenary Intent", people who join the masons for the sole purpose of stealing their secrets.. or benifiting from the masonic code of brotherhood.

In ancient times this was for the purpose of stealing esoteric secrets or as agents of crown or church sent to spy, in more modern times it is more because many peope that know of the masons know that they take care of their own.. no good mason stands by when his brother falls victim to the whims of fate, and many people attempt to join so that they can make good social contacts, or in the hopes that they will benifit financially from their new brothers generousity and brotherly love... and i would have to suppose at least one person of such mercenary intent tried to join just to gain the favor of the father of the woman he wanted to court

i hope that answers that question for you

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Actually it started in the Garden of Eden when Satan said, God doesn't want you to know because then you will be as gods. The Masons promise the secret knowledge that Satan said God was keeping away from man, and that their true allegiance should be to the "light bearer," Satan himself.

As Joshua said, Choose ye this day who you will serve.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by resistance
Actually it started in the Garden of Eden when Satan said, God doesn't want you to know because then you will be as gods. The Masons promise the secret knowledge that Satan said God was keeping away from man, and that their true allegiance should be to the "light bearer," Satan himself.

You have stated the above as fact. I'm interested to know how you can be so confident. Please try not to use the word 'Pike' in your answer.

As Joshua said, Choose ye this day who you will serve.

I serve the Lord Jesus Christ. Based on what you have posted so far, to malign an organisation that espouses moral values and exhorts its Christian members to study the Bible, I'm not so sure who you serve.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
What do you have against Pike? You disavow him?

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I have nothing against Pike. He's an admirable fellow.

But the only, the ONLY, "evidence" that freemasonry is satanic comes from out-of-context quotes from Pike's magnum opus, 'Morals and Dogma'. The reason for this is not, as you might think, millions of Christians have been fooled over the last couple of hundred years, or that there is a huge conspiracy to keep this information from the general public, but rather because (and I hope you won't be too disappointed) freemasonry isn't satanic. It just isn't.

As this issue has been extensively covered on ATS I would recommend reading the following thread to get a background on the issue.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

However there are many others that you can search for.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   

The biblical "satan" is not the lightbearer.. that was lucifer.. which is a made up latin word brought about by gross mistranslation, and any biblical scholar who isnt readng from the king james will be able to tell you that.

that having been said, anyone that belives that God doesnt want anyone to have such knowlege because the serpent said so should remember that the serpent is the father of lies, God wants you to have this knowlege, he just isnt sure if you can handle the knowlege.. which is why it was called the tree of knowlege OF GOOD & EVIL, it's about knowing the difference, and making the choice.. and when faced with the choice of piousness and decency.. or the choice of sex, drugs and freewheeling good times.. most people choose the later

and truth be told there is something of enlightenment to be found in the later.. that fellow Pike.... PIKE PIKE PIKE PIKE PIKE (
Just messing with you Trin) would certainly agree.. you dont understand or master your own inner desires and sins without exploring them first

Isreal Regardie, once wrote about his initial meeting with Aleister Crowley, whom he wished to study under. When he asked to become Crowleys student, He was told that he should first take a year or two to see the world and explore his vices.. meaning that he should go out and sin alittle and have some fun.. Crowley's thinking on the matter was this "Redemption and salvation means nothing to he who is without sin"

How can a man who was never at risk of going to hell truly understand and appreciate what it means to be saved by the light and love of the creator

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Sebatwork, you said:
ABSOLUTELY FALSE!!!!! What you have just posted is an outright LIE, thus making you a LIAR. Either PROVE this, or stop claiming it. to Secretbomb or whoever.

I'm shocked that you would speak this way to anyone or be allowed to by the moderator. If you don't agree with someone, you don't call them a liar. That's just plain evil. Just tell them they're wrong and why they're wrong.

Good grief. That is totally uncalled for.

And I think I'll post some stuff to this forum. There's tons of information on who the Masons worship. It's Baphomet. Baphomet is part goat, part a bunch of other things. Anyway, Baphomet is pretty ugly, pretty scary, and is a personification of Lucifer. Lucifer is another name for Satan. So if you want to get up high in the ranks of the Masons you will not be any kind of a staunch Christian. If the Lodge knows you are a Christian you will stay in the lower levels FOREVER. But they know their own, and as you say one hand washes another.

So, knowing how nasty the Masons are, as exemplified by the example of Sebatwork, I'm going to shoot my mouth off on this forum anyway. I don't expect to be called a liar however. If I am, I will go straight to the administration of this board and complain. That is just uncalled for.

Excuse my brothers zeal, I doubt that his intentions were as they came across, however understand that he and many other brothers on this site have been fighting and disproving the same lies for quite some time now and at one point or another one can get fed up and ones passions can get the best of him.

Never the less, your claims are false and are "lies" whether you realize it or not. The perpetuation and spread of these makes you as guilty as the indivudual or individuals who originated the falicey.

Us Masons don't worship Baphomet or any other "god" for that matter as it is not a religious body or institution. Admittance requires the belief in a god or supreme being, however that supreme being is never specified nor required to be disclosed. Thus we all do believe in a "God" and I will leave it at that.

Earlier you asked why there was a need for secrets and secret rituals within the craft, your claims regarding Baphomet are precisely the reason. Baphomet has nothing to do with Satanism or devil worship. Baphomet itself is simply a collage of highly advanced esoteric imagery compiled to illustrate specifc esoteric points which relate to man and his relationship to the universe and vice versa. One who has undergone the proper esoteric eduaction would be able to deduce this, however outsiders of the order, cowans, easedroppers, cowards, and liars naturally fall victim to their ignorance and emotions when they stumble upon images of Baphomet and come to these rediculous conclusions.

Freemasonry has nothing against Christianity and most of our members (if I were to guess I would say at least 80%) are Christian so clearly there is error in your logic. In fact the book of law in most lodges is a Bible, and once again no one is ever required to disclose his religious affiliation. Thus determining who is and who isnt a Christian and then taking secret action to hold them back from progression in the craft is not, by rational means possible. Christianity is not a concern of Freemasonry.
Freemasonry contains within its rituals and secret teachings information that is of the utmost importance and secrecy is needed to preserve the integrity, security and longevity of those teachings. Freemasonry and the information preserved within the craft has been the light of the world for millenium. It is of the greatest good and more important than you possibly realize.

You do not seem like you are bent upon intentionally defacing our craft and thus I will recommend that you research your information thoroughly before making claims and coming to conclusions that are not only false but also offensive. I offer myself and my knowledge to you as a resource in your sincere search for truth.

Khonsu
Master Mason, life long initiate and member of many orders.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Well said Khonsu, i think explaining the baphomet sybolism is important to putting irrational fears of masonry to rest.

as to why people post all these wild rumors and lies about masonry, i blame fellas like david icke, whos work is nothing more then pure slander for the purpose of selling books

he says that his grandfather was a 33rd degree mason, and upon his grandfathers death he came into possession of the late masons books.. including morals and dogma, we all know how easily it is to mis-interprut pikes work or to take it vastly out of context.

when i first began to look more deeply at the order, it's philosophies and it's people, i quickly came across much propaganda on the matter. well you cant judge a book by it's cover, but you can judge it by the additude of the writers.. and one thing i noticed about icke, and most of the other writers of masonic propaganda, was that they spend more time poking fun at the masons, and making off-color remarks then they do giving any solid evidence.. like school yard bullies they make fun of the smarter kid to turn the rest of the class against him cause itmakes them look cool.

now this isnt to say there hasnt been the occasional bad apple, the world is full of them and the guidelines of masonic inductions can make it easy for a cunning man to find access to the order. i wont name any names, but i am sure any mason who knows their history could name one or two.. but this in no way condems the order as a whole.

As i have stated more then once, i am not a mason, but i have studied and observed them at great length, even learning things that non-masons shouldnt know.. but hey.. it's the age of information.. what ya gonna do, right. This having been stated, it is my opinion that there is nothing neferious about the order as a whole, and if good men join the order then the order will remain a force of good

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join