It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stabilty of "Saucers" is strong evidence , for the reality of ETV's!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This topic I attempted to address in my last post. Needless to say , the title of that thread was unintentionally misleading. Again my apologies for the confusion.

So without further adue, let me try this again.

The Stabilty of "Saucers" is strong evidence , for the reality of ETV's!

If we talk about potentialy using new and exotic modes of propulsion , and transportation , Gravitic ( or Anti-gravity if you are more comfortable with this term) Propulsion is to most people the most exotic , and exiting of all other potential technologies.

Many of us associate Gravitic Propulsion with ETV's, and Science-Fiction ( Star Trek , Star Wars).

It truly is the " Holy Grail " of potential technologies .

Gravitic control and propulsion would turn the next page of human evolution .

Science and technology may be in the act of turning that page as we speak , in the form of theory.
Along with finding the " Holy Grail" Gravitic control , Science also addresses other questions , and provides answers for other things that can be applied to Gravitic control and propulsion, when its secrets are unlocked !

Namely, for the purpose of this thread, we know that certain shapes are stable in the presence of certain fields.

Now , I believe that ETV's are real craft , using Gravitic technology!

I think that the fact that People have been reporting , painting , making tapestries ,and writting about " Saucers" for centuries ; and the fact that modern science proves that the "Saucer" shape is stable in a stable spinning field ,and likly the optimal shape we would use with a Gravitic propulsion system, is strong in-direct evidence that these thousands of sightings thoughout history , up to the present day, are real craft using Gravitic propulsion.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Not going to make a big speach on this.. but check-out David Adair.

Dallas

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I have always thought that Aliens are out there somewhere , and some of them may be visiting Earth. Just as I know that given the time , and the technology , Humans ,too, will explore the Galactic neighborhood.

So I have spent many hours of my free time over the years pondering the question of possible visitation of Earth by ET's.

The Aliens themselves , if they are real, are not native to Earth , so there isn't too much we can know about them , unless they show up and start talking!
Thier Technology , however , is a different story. If you make a logical assumtion that , Aliens , if they are real, must themselves conform to the laws of nature and physics , just as we do , only with advanced knowlege & technology.
I say Advanced knowlege and technology , because if an Alien is visiting the Earth , it has more knowlege & technology than we do plain and simple.

So looking at many UFO reports and sightings , and watching TV shows , it is obvious that many people reporting UFO's , not limited to the Modern UFO era, descibe similar type craft.

That is to be expected if they are real and visit the Earth.
If they are not real , you would expect many people over the centuries would not conform to the same stories!

Almost all decent sightings , and reports depict ETV's using Gravitic technology!
Again, this is what you would expect , if you are dealing with real Aleins & ETV's!
And whats more Amazing to me is that the crafts and the technology are still as awesome , and bewildering today as they have been in centuries past! The only appearant difference between ETV's in the past , and ETV's today, is our understanding of technology!
Today if you look up it won't suprize you , when you see metalic craft in the sky , because we build airplanes , and Jets. But when I see accounts of UFO's in history, before the 20th century, when Humans did not have powered flight , and those accounts are similar in some cases identical to the ETV's being reported today, that is powerfull evidence, that people are in fact not lieing and making things up, but are reporting things that they have accually seen.

Now as Science and technology has advanced over time, we now have a much better understanding of nature and physics , and math.
We understand things today that people were not even aware of in the past. We understand that objects fall because of Gravity , not because of spirits or demons for example!

As our knowlege of science grows the "Impossibilities" cited by skeptics as reasons ET's don't exist ,and can't visit the Earth even if they are out there in the Galaxcy somewhere, are being shattered slowly.

Now let me say a few things about " Saucers" , as this is what inspiered this thread, and "Saucers" are also classic to the UFO phenomena.

The shape of a "Saucer" has some unique characteristics , that make "Saucer" shapes excelent for a Gravitic Propulsion system.

A. A "Saucer" shape is stable , and ballanced in a feild, electro-magnetic , and or gravitic, and both at the same time .

B. If you can control Gravity to move in one direction , you can use gravity to move in any direction. This quality of gravitic propulsion makes a "Saucer " an ideal platform for use in a gravitic system , because it will stay balanced at all times , even though you are moving in any direction, regardless of your current or previous direction.

C. The "Saucer" shape , as anyone that has thrown a frisbie knows, it is right at home moving through air when it is spining. A very important quality for a craft visiting Earth to possess.

D. Just as in air a spinning "Saucer" is also stable in a vaccum , the centripital force generated by a spin will hold the "Saucer " steady, and do it with very little initial energy , for a very long time in a vaccum !

All these qualities of the "Saucer " shape make it an ideal shape to use , if you are building inter-planetary craft!

This is only in-direct evidence that "Saucers" reported by so many over the centuries are real craft , but to me its very compelling evidence, when you consider that many of the qualites of a "Saucer" I just mentioned , would not be known to everyone , and definatly could not have been known in the past !

What are the odds that hundreds of thousands of people over time , make up imaginary encounters, and by chance they all descibe the same shape craft, and by chance happen to descibe an ideal shape for the very craft they were makeing up, to preform in the way that they descibe , with very little and in most cases no knowlege of the very things that make a "Saucer" the correct shape for an ETV.

XL5

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   
What about the triangle craft or the cigar shaped craft? The ET's probably have them mass produced and never botherd making them look fancy. Untill some one makes a FULLY opperational gravity drive, the frame shape will have to wait.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Now all the evidence that I just laid out, is good evidence that "Saucer" shapes are ideal for an ETV, but the best evidence , or at least my favorite reason these shapes are perfect for ETV's is the genius of thier simplicity.

99% if not all of us can produce examples of "Saucers", we eat with bowls , and plates.
We don't use these shapes for transportation, yet.

The genius of using a "Saucer" shape , especially using the shape with Gravitic propulsion , is that it is essentially, a large scale model of an atom in motion! What could be more ideal for Gravitic control and stability , than the very shape of an atom in motion! Atoms moving at high speeds begin to flatten out! If you built a large scale model of an atom in motion , it would be the same shape as two "saucers" stuck together!

Not only is the shape perfect, and simple, but the comparison to an atom in motion could only have been made fairly recently, and I'd bet that even today only a small percentage of people would make that comparison!

If you had to match a goemmetric shape with a mode of propulsion, it doesn't get any better than the "Saucer" / Gravity combo!

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
What about the triangle craft or the cigar shaped craft? The ET's probably have them mass produced and never botherd making them look fancy. Untill some one makes a FULLY opperational gravity drive, the frame shape will have to wait.

I totally disagree. Why do you need a fully operational gravity drive , to know that a Saucer design will work? The Saucer , being a flattened sphere , gives you alot of internal space in a compact package! Even if your drive is fairly bulky, you can fit it into a relativly small saucer.
Also the saucer shape alows total freedom of motion, exactly what you want if your using gravity to move in any direction you want to go!

XL5

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Why not a sphere? The first car was just a frame and an engine and alot of aeroplanes did not become aerodynamic untill the wind tunnel.
Are you trying to say the aliens perfected the design and it ended up as a saucer OR that without a saucer shape, anti-gravity is not possible?

[edit on 21-5-2005 by XL5]

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I'm talking about "saucers" , because everyone is familiar with them, and I can personally understand the advantages a saucer would give you using a gravitic system, and there have been lots of "Saucers" reported by people for quite along time ,and our understanding of the science involved is fairly recent , so i'm only talking saucers , because I can make a good case just sticking with saucers.

I personaly have had a very awesome sighting. It was not a "Saucer" , well honestly I couldn't tell what shape it was . A Beautiful Luminous Ball , with many different colors in its rays! It ,too ,like a Saucer defied gravity and moved in any direction.
So in otherwords , I don't need evidence , I have seen with my own eyes Gravitic Control. Also the craft I saw was pretty small not much bigger than a Beach ball, from a distance it didn't look much different than a yardlight ! If I hadn't been on Family land , and didn't know there wasn't lights on my family land, I might not have watched it for 15 mins!

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Then you have the multishape ufos that turn from one nebulous shape to another. Plenty of video evidence of that.

I would think that with an anti-gravity device, etc... It would hardly matter what shape the object is. Got triangles, cubes, spheres, etc. etc. Lots of different shapes.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
There are reports of UFO's in almost every different shape you can think of!

The "Saucer" Shaped ETV, is reported over, and over again, by many people throughout the world, and over a long period of time right up to the present day. It is that kind of consistancy, over time,that you would expect to see , if ETV's are real craft. You would not expect to see consistancy in reports over time, if the reports were being made up, or imaginary.

Boy

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
i see what you mean, prehaps the aliens have come to help us advance. and prehaps trianguler or cigar shaped ufos could be of different species or different uses.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
How are we going to supply such power to create gravitic control? Cold fusion or something like it. Gravity control is EM(electro magnetic) theory. We probably have had this down to a science for a while. The power sources for it all are the real key. Pay attention to gamma reactor powered aircraft. Although not cold fusion it can easily work as a power source for gravity craft.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I agree with SonofSpy, its all a matter of required energy! These craft will require enormous amounts of energy that only an advanced fission/cold fusion/ or ZPE engines could provide.

Boy

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
yeah, i believe that the biggest technical advance will be the harnessing of power

Boy

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
yeah, i believe that the biggest technical advance will be the harnessing of power

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I have thought that if the process of isolating a gravity wave involves the generation of EM fields, an advanced electric generator would be able to produce the power you need , and give you access to the gravity waves as a by-product.

Thats just a thought of my own , and I can't back it up.

new topics

top topics

join