It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow Men

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
My 11 yr old son began seeing a shadowman a few months ago. Solid black with hat and long coat. In his room, on the street, at school etc. When he looked at it, it would run away and vanish.It seemed to be watching him. A few weeks ago he began seeing three of them together, some with hats, some without. They did the same thing, run when seen or vanish. Yesterday he saw five walking on the street, generally looking around and walking. Suddenly they all looked right at him and began running, then vanished.
Today my son was in the house and saw one by the kitchen table. It looked at him for a couple of seconds then ran right through him. He said he went ice cold and rigid and his vision went black for a second.
He wasn't scared of them before but he sure is now.

WHAT DO I DO???

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by chevyfireball

Tell him to project peaceful intentions next time he sees one.
Also they seem to be interested in him.
I have seen Shadowmen It could be this is a queue to get him to explore altered awareness or second sight. Look into remote viewing. CJ Hernandez AKA Mindfreak419666 does a good series on it on Youtube.
It may be that your son has the ability to be aware of things which are typically outside human perception. New scientist just logged an article this year that demonstrated that human eyes have the ability to and at one time may have been able to utilize the ability to see magnetic fields. This means if there is a magnetic signature being projected he could pick it up.
Seeing them can be unsettling however I have never heard of any of them hurting someone except for the fear factor and pressure on the chest which could be a fear response. "Fear not is the key here"

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bdi
Did anyone here heard about shadow people.I heard for them very long time ago.This people have ability of making them invisible.They manage to do that when they make them self to believe that no one can see them.Strange HEHE.

==============
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by Gemwolf]

I'v heard of them but never seen one, how strange..

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

Ok my son talked to one of these things.
He asked why its following him. It said "Because you're open"
He asked, "Are you human or did you used to be human"
It said, "Far beyond that"
My son asked "Who sent you"
It said, "It doesn't matter"
He asked, "What do you want"
It said, "I,m doing what I was told to do"

And thats it. It was gone. He is seeing these things every day now.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by chevyfireball

It is not exactly answering his questions however answering indirectly. At least the fist question was answered clearly.
It is determined that it does what it is asked to do by something someone who does not concern him.
As I said your son may adept at remote viewing.
If your son is open empathic response should be visible.
There are many people on the world today with the ability to perceive that which many cannot. They either turn their back on it or embrace it. Perhaps this beings purpose is to awaken your son to his potential.

You could try a quick RV test to see if your son is a natural Remote viewer. Sit your son down with a pen and a blank piece of paper. Try to remove any magazines or distractions before hand.
Ask your son to clear his mind and be non judgmental and to look inward at a room with a round glowing table.

On the table are two objects. No clues just get him to write down the impressions shapes colors no judgment.

The first item is a Watermelon
There is also an Eiffel tower statue that is not important for this test.
The second object I will not disclose until the test is complete. I have a picture of it locked in a date stamped zip file.
If your son can view any or all of the objects in the room then your son is a natural. We use this room for RV training quite a bit.

As to the Shadow men characters they seem to have been around for a while and can come and go as they please in most places.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I had an experience with one of these , more like my Son saw it and I was a spectator.

He was 5 yrs old and we were getting ready for morning Kindergarten, The Living room back wall was a large set of atrium doors that go to the deck.
My son said "momma,there's a man here". I said" where?" he pointed at the back door. I became a bit frightened because my Son had on numerous occasions exhibited signs and behavior the he could see and interact with ghosts.
I said where is he? My son said right there momma can't you see him? I said "no , what does he look like?" , he said "he's all dark and he really wants to come in." I said "Tell him to go away". My son did just that and told him to leave. I was pretty shaken because he acted completely normal throughout all of this.
Two weeks later the same thing happened. My son was watching tv and said "Momma , that man is back and he is really mad at you." I stopped in my tracks and asked "Why is he mad at me?" My son said "Because he knows you won't let him in and now he wants to hurt you." Well that was it , I was scared and mad though I tried not to show it. I told my son "Tell it to leave and never come back , it's never welcome here,tell it you don't want it here." I told him to say it loud and to mean it , he did and I never heard of it again.
My son had a few more encounters with what seemed to be family spirits up until he was about 8 years old then it stopped.
I don't know what that was but it was very terrifying and it was unsettling to know that my Son could see it and I couldn't but I'm glad my little man wasn't affected by it .

It sounded like a Shadow man...maybe it was , maybe it wasn't but thank God it never returned.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ujustneverknow

I find it interesting that it could not enter your home. I have often believed that we create constructs at the threshold of our homes which is powered by our beliefs and intention. Visiting different temples around the world I have found that the threshold barrier is a common belief from Christianity to Eastern religions.

I think the fact that your son thought it wanted to hurt you was a good indicator of its intentions. There are are many unexplained things in this universe. Perhaps this was an experience for you to understand that.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

Yes , I tend to agree , having watched him giggle and become fixed on some unseen presence as a young toddler was so different than the shadow man,it was palpable negativity.
I didn't understand why he needed permission but i'm glad he did.
Ty for your comment

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Redge777

How does this work? I'm not being flippant, i really want to know. I have heard of Shadow People before, but don't know much about it.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
My husband and I had an experience with a shadowman 23 years ago, well before they really were known as a phenomena. We were sitting on a couch talking to one another and I casually looked up and to the right of me where he was sitting. It was "on" a wall beyond my husband. I gasped a little and he also looked where I was and saw it. It was very thin and extended above the door frame by at least 6 inches. The part I have wondered about for 23 years is this: I did not feel threatened. I felt it was curious about us and was eavesdropping on our conversation. It seemed "surprised" that it was caught. All of this went on seemingly telepathically over the next two or three seconds. It had no facial features, no features at all just a dark silhouette. No hat. How the heck did it communicate with me???? Picture a guy walking into the wrong house and upon hearing a conversation, ducked behind a potted plant to listen. That's what it felt like but I have never understood exactly how I was aware of all that in a few seconds.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
My son continues to see shadowmen every day. This evening as he lay in bed it began shaking and he came downstairs, too nervous to sleep up there. We both often hearing two to three clapping sounds upstairs and he often sees the shadowman in his room or outside the door.

Yesterday he saw a blonde girl in black and white clothes standing in the kitchen looking out the window. As he approached, she faded away. (First time he's seen a fully formed person/ghost).

We stayed in a motel while out of town a couple of days ago. We both saw a 6 foot shadow man walk past the door. Immediately we went outside and it was down in the car park. It vanished within seconds. I can sense this thing but don't often see it. Thats the first time I've seen it since 1990.

My son said he saw it standing behind me this evening. It was cloaked with a hood and held a sand timer about three quarters empty. That made me very nervous. He is not afraid but I can see it is wearing him down. He is very tired. I have had to pick him up from school as he became unwell. He told me the shadowman kept coming in and out of the sick bay room at the school, and both my sons lips began bleeding for no reason.

I have taught him how to put up a psychic protection around himself and he does tell these things to speak to him or go away.

Where to now? I just don't know.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
This is my experiance with shadow men. First, there is a differance between shadow men and men in black. Men in black, wether real or not, are actual people who work for the gov. They wear all black and saposedly watch people for one reason or another. There are many theories as to who they are and what they do; so, you can find as much info about them as you like by a simple google search. Shadow men are different, very different. As to who and what they are, your guess is as good as mine. All I can tell you is what I have experianced and observed of them. Since I was about 10yo I have seen them on a regular basis. They are beings of some form, they are not human in the conventional term. If they can "transform" themselves into looking like actuall people, I have never seen it, that does not mean it's not possible of course. They, to me, seem to be a completely differant type of creature. They are real and are around us all the time. They are masters at hiding and can usually only be seen in a brief instant out of the corner of the eye. There bodies are like ours, they have legs, arms, and a head and they walk and run. Once they move into a shadow, they disapear. I believe that this is due to their physical construct rather than them actually dematerializing. They appear black and almost one dimensional, like a shadow, hence their name. Why they are hear and what their purpose is, I do not know. When I was 10 I ran into one, not literally. I opened a door going out to the back yard and saw one for the first time about 50 feet away. It was a long time ago, so I can't be certain of the exact distance; but, I could have hit it with a rock. It did not disapear or run away. It stood their looking back at me. It was flat and black with no features, yet I felt like it was male in a sence. I don't know why, maybe just from its praportions. Abviously it freeked me out and I slammed the door closed. Since then I have seen them almost everyday. I usually see them as everyone else does, in quick flashes out of the corner of the eye; but, sometimes I see them full on. These are the times I am able to gleen a bit more info about what they are like. The second time I saw one full on was when I was in my 20's. I was out late, walking in a quiet part of town on a side street. I was coming up to a church when I noticed a man, could have been a woman, don't know. The person was standing in front of me about a quarter of a city block. The person was bent over looking down at a homeless man who was sleeping on a low planter wall. The figure, as usual, was flat in dimension, and black with no features. It stood up in a start, like it just realized that I was their. It looked right at me. Due to its construct, it was impossible to tell which way it was looking, I mean it could have been looking in the oposite direction for all I know; but, I could feel that it looked at me. It turned and ran across the street and into a shadow from a tree. The speed at which it moved was amazing, almost like it took it three steps to go from the far side of the sidewalk, across a road, and to the oposite far side of the other side walk; but, it definatly ran. It apeared to actually be tied to movement like we are; but, seemed like it had some freedom from gravity, like us being on the moon I guess. Well, it was fast. It slowed down as it got to the shadow and turned back towards me and watched as I passed by. I stopped and looked right at it from across the street and it seemed to melt right into the shadow. The third time was just a few years ago. I had been running in a local park for a few weeks. I always showed up at the same time and spent about the same amount of time their jogging. The place was quiet and dark and no one was ever their at that hour. One night after jogging, I laid down in the grass and watched the stars. As I was laying their I saw out of the corner of my eye a dark figure of a person slowly aproaching, like they were sneeking up. At first I thought maybe it was someone walking through coming over to make sure I was ok, as I had been laying their for a while. Just before I sat up I noticed it was a shadow, so I did not move in order to see what it would do. It came withing reach of my fingertips and then it stoped and slowly backed away like it was trying not to be noticed. Maybe it saw that my eyes were open. I sat up and it was gone. It seems like they are watching us, why I don't know. It does not seem like they have any malice, it seems more like they don't want us to know that they are there. It does seem you can flush them out with a little patience and oportunity. As to actually catching one, I don't know. As to actually comunicating with one. Well, it seems like they don't want to communicate, maybe they don't have the ability to speek; no mouth. Well, if I get close to one again I'll let everybody know.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Joki42

Hey this was a really good series of accounts. It was worth the read.
I have been seeing these with my eyes closed over the last few months so thought I would experiment after reading new scientist article on how human eyes have the mechanics to see electromagnetic fields.
Going in a dark room no windows I put my hand in front of my face. At first I could not see it however as my perspective shifted I noticed a certain texture to where my fingers were. A texture of darkness. I have been experimenting with seeing this texture which emanates from the living in dark places and am sure this is a way of seeing these things or at least their texture without the eyes. What I mean to say is I don't think perceiving these is completely done using light. It is more a texture in the darkness. They living body seems to add a texture to darkness. Try this next time you are in the dark to understand the quality of "texture" I am describing.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

I have done this before. It is a very unique experiance. Thanks for the advice. In the books by Carlos Casteneda he describes the same senario. He sugests building a wood box just big enuph to streatch your legs out in while sitting. Seal the box up so no light can penatrate and place a hinged door on it. I have not had the room to build one myself; but, It sounds like a great way to seperate the eyes from any light that might get to them. I usually blind off the windows at night and watch the spectrums of colors for a while then I'll start to see actual movement around the room. Prety fun.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Joki42

Yes I have read several of Carlos Castonedas works They really delve into alternate perception and reality perspectives. I simply close my bathroom door no windows at night use a towel under the door and turn off the lights.

The texture of a living thing in the darkness is quite real. I don't think this can be spoken of or articulated in the way sight perception is however it is subjective perceivable effect. So without the light reflection what might come across as a shadow man might actually be a brilliant radiating being slightly out of phase with the dimensional properties of light or the ability of light to reflect off it. What remains is the texture of presence that many worldwide have perceived and written about.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

I see what you're saying. Interesting, I have not thought about it in that context. I'll have to ponder that for a bit. Thanks

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join