It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow Men

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
This is definitely strange. I really did not think anyone else had seen these "shadow men" before. I thought it was something specific to me. What is really shocking is that a lot of people have seen the same (or very similar) type that I have. It's the shorter figure with a hat on. A fedora type hat. The figure is completely black. Like a silhouette but I do remember seeing some facial features and no word of a lie, it looked kind of like me. Just a shorter version.

Now the only research I have done was done just this evening. I found a page that described some of the possible reasons for this. I am all for scientific explanations and would love to believe it. My circumstance makes it a little weird though. I only see this figure when I am writing music. Seriously.

My first encounter was about 5 years ago and I was writing music well into the night. I wasn't on drugs. I simply attributed this fleeting figure to a lack of sleep. Makes total sense, right? Now fast forward to now. I am again in the heat of writing music and I have seen and *felt* this entity once again. First time was a couple of days ago when I was leaving my house and I saw a "shift" and felt enormously terrified and almost ran to my car. THe second time was last night when walkng downstairs to my recording studio. I am not lacking sleep at all but I am reaching points in my writing that I was at before. It's boggling to say the least. I am a good person but have sad and sometimes dark feelngs of which comes out in my music sometimes.

All in all, I was driving this morning and knew, "he was back". I wanted to tell somebody and this anon post is it.

THe music is the common denominator for me. I don't want to come off "mystical" but I want to hear how this entity only appears when I am writing music. I will still accept scientific explanations but as you can probably understand, I think it may be something more spiritual (good or bad) in nature.

I am a very logical guy. This really intrigues me.

regards.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I'm a male and about 25 years ago I found myself early one morning in an apparent dream where I was lying on a table and there were several slender black entities at the side of the table. They seemed to be female creatures, and one of them had some sort of appendage like a vacuum cleaner hose that was sucking the stuff out of my you know what.

I gotta say, this thread was already creeping me out from the start, but when you posted this I almost leaked

I have had exactly the same dream, just that i was laying on a table in a backalley [
], and that what you described as a vacuum cleaner was more like a distilling apparatus of the 18th century..

what exactly could this dream mean?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I've seen shadow man in past They are like dark and massive smoke and they where around my bed like bat, watching me and hacking my brain...

It was pretty hard.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
www.shadowers.com...
Yes i have heard of them!
This is a link where you can find what info there is to know about them...

Asala

Um that is a link to a non developed (what appears to be parked) domain.

Just a heads up.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Here are the FACTS.

Shadow persons are actual partial apparitions of earth bound spirits. Just because they appear as a shadow- is no way indiciative that they are evil. While some lower astral entities and demons may choose to appear as a shadow at times to appear more sinister to the ignorant human, truly Shadow Persons are the same as Ghosts.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I am sooo bumping this thread in 2014 or so...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Here are the FACTS.

Shadow persons are actual partial apparitions of earth bound spirits. Just because they appear as a shadow- is no way indiciative that they are evil. While some lower astral entities and demons may choose to appear as a shadow at times to appear more sinister to the ignorant human, truly Shadow Persons are the same as Ghosts.

These are the FACTS?
Sorry but that is hard to swallow.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Sorry but I dont agreed with you.

I dont feel them like ghost or astral entity. When I saw them, I had the feeling of some "Smith agents" who was near me, hidding themselves, observing me like astral spies.

I Know, that sound crazy

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mielanie
Sorry but I dont agreed with you.

I dont feel them like ghost or astral entity. When I saw them, I had the feeling of some "Smith agents" who was near me, hidding themselves, observing me like astral spies.

I Know, that sound crazy

Definately, I mean IF they exist it would be crazy enough, but there is no way in hell that they are humans in disguise

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I think we missunderstood each other...

I dont think that they are human necessary.

I just have expressed the feeling I had in there presence. They are definitely not human. But not ghost also. Just a kind of creature or entity who seems to observed human like if they where from an other dimension.

Enyway, its just the way I've felt in there presence. Believe or not.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mielanie

Ok, my bad I indeed missunderstood you.

As a whitness, can you possibly tell me if these beings are capable of interacting with objects?

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I think that they can. I saw one of them searching and read paper on my desk on time and I saw the papers falling on the floor. But I cant be sure that he touch this cause I seeing his back from my bed and only earing the papers...

Its strange that we speak about that on this forum cause I was just reflecting about this recently. Because of an episode of Ghost Whisperer that I saw. On this episode, melinda child descripe Shadow as Broken people and that sounds good for me....

[edit on 9-3-2010 by Mielanie]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Mielanie

I am asking because IF they are able to do so, it would enlighten me a bit on a childhood mystery of mine.
To keep a long story short: When I was 3-4 years old things of mine kept disappearing, and when my mom asked me where whatever was losing had went, I gave her the name of as I called it "the boogey's son". ( I called it that because of my belief of the boogeyman being black as my mother explained to me later on). Supposedly I described "it" as a pitch-black kid, who would mugg my toys for example, and I called it "Mahisep"
My mother asked me if I had named it and I told her that it told me that it was it's name.

Can children possibly get in contact with them or so?

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I really dont know if a child could contact thoses entity. Perhaps I should ask it to my daughter next week... She as saw them to multiple times in past.

But what I've felt myself in there presences is that they dont esitated to poke one nose into my personal stuff at all. I having the feeling that they was aware that I was awake and observing them, but they dont have spoke to me or pay attention to me. Like if I was a small bug for them.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mielanie
I really dont know if a child could contact thoses entity. Perhaps I should ask it to my daughter next week... She as saw them to multiple times in past.

But what I've felt myself in there presences is that they dont esitated to poke one nose into my personal stuff at all. I having the feeling that they was aware that I was awake and observing them, but they dont have spoke to me or pay attention to me. Like if I was a small bug for them.

Perhaps they act this way because they know that their abillities make them superior to humans, and that humans can't do anything about their presence even if they wanted to.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Perhaps they act this way because they know that their abillities make them superior to humans, and that humans can't do anything about their presence even if they wanted to.

Yeah, that what I think.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Hello,

Just wanted to share what I have come to understand about the Shadow People.

I was interested in them, because my first paranormal experience that I can recall was an interaction with them, I was 4 years old at the time.

Anyways, from dong interviews over the last two decades (dang)

It seems as though the Shadow People can be either Male or Female. Some state that it is the outline of them that gives them this information or the feeling they get from them.

They seem to interact with children more so than with adults. Their motives towards the children are not good. They seem to want to harm and/or kill them, stating in most cases that they want the child to come with them.

There does seem to be many cases in which there is a line of communication between the child and the Shadow People, though it seems to be via telepathy.

This is rare to never when it comes to interactions with teens/adults who have been in situations with them.

With teens/adults the situations seem to be of an accidental nature. The Shadow Person is somehow caught by the person in the midst of moving through a home, other location and/or outside, as there are many reports (high reports from AZ) that individuals will see them on the roads.

Typically when seen by someone teen/adult the Shadow Person will remove itself from the location (disappear, move into the wall, etc..,)

Many children report seeing them within their homes, usually coming from their closet/under the bed, and some report that they will see them around their homes.

There seems to be different types of Shadow People as well, ones that are flat; only seen up against the wall, peeling off the wall, but unable to take full shape after doing so and never fully removing itself from that state. Then there are accounts of the ones that are much more physical and are seen walking around and interacting with their surroundings.

Now interestingly enough these entities are different from the ones that are seen while in a state of cataplexy/hynogogic or hypnopompic states.
These seem to be of a more sinister force, as they tend to physically attack the individual, they can appear differently, some wearing cloaks, etc.., These entities tend to focus on older individuals.

Now what are they?
Many believe that they are inter-dimensional travelers, some think they are some type of demonic beings, and others feel that they are some type of alien being.

Unfortunately the jury is out and split on this one!

There are two startling cases of Shadow People at their worst:

One in which a child was manipulated into thinking that these beings were good and they asked the child to come with them. To do so they said that it would be best if the child would bit the electrical cord to the child's humidifier. The child did do this and was electrocuted, but not severely, the child then stated that they now understood the beings to be "very bad people!"

The other case was one in which a child was not duped by the beings and complained to their parent s about the monsters that came out of the closet. The family brushed it off. The child's older sibling, making fun put the child in the closet and held the door shut. After an undetermined amount of time the sibling opened the door and the child was gone, all but the child's clothing.

So, it is a true mystery as to what these things are. I think that they are to be taken non to lightly and it is important to listen to what your children are saying and take appropriate measures to determine what is really going on.

That in a nut shell is what I understand at this point about the Shadow People.

Hope some of this helps?

Amy

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I wanted to comment on the shadow people. To date I have heard first hand experience from 4 people I am close with in regards to their witnessing this entity or projection in their bedroom at night.
Standard MO is shadowy often with a brim hat that covers the face and long cloak. Side effects stated in all cases including what happened to me included inability to move fear and coldness.
Ages varied.
Common mindset of the time were that each individual had experienced something very stressful close to the time and or at the time.

Entity has left sooty footprints on at least one occasion.
The shadowman to date has not caused physical injury in any of the cases I have interviewed about or to myself.
This is the information I have on this entity.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I've seen a few and have had family and friends witness the shadow people. Most of the sightings were recent, in the past few years and especially during last year. I've started to write a book on them from expeicne, study and how to relate them into RPG game systems(as some games have similar entities, but nothing so real as to what people experience). To add to the lore(and what some people say of them) the shadow people will also seek to remove(kidnap? make dissapear?) those who know too much about what they are.

Last year the most memorable shadow person passed through a wall right in front of my husband and I. It looked as if black smoke was was hovering in the shape of a person. It stayed for a moment or two then went through the wall. An immense feeling of dread overtook us as it happened. It was never seen in that location again, as if it was passing through. We were very taken by suprise, scared and all but after it was gone so was the feeling of dread. We then asumed it wasn't coming back for us.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by dreamingawake]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join