It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caught on Google Satellite Maps over Florida & L.A. ?!!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Interestingly, these images do not appear to show up on terraserver, so one whould assume that they 'move' ...and, they appear to have appeared in formation over a large area (see 'Google siteseeing' link below);

Google Siteseeing Article

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Here's the one remaining thread on this :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5/20/2005 by eaglewingz]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
Here's the one remaining thread on this :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5/20/2005 by eaglewingz]

Thx eaglewingz

ne1 have any follow up conclusions on this 'phenomena'?

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
You may, in fact, be looking at the biblical "Shining Ones". Or as some have called them "White Light Orbs". The biblical accounts of the shining one, the light bringer, etc, are inescapable. Also, no where in the bible does it say that the physical appearance of the angels differ, so if "Lucifer" is identified as a "shining one" then too, are all the other angels.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
At first I thought they were flying objects too, untill more and more of these locations were found on Google with several of them having landscenery overlapping the blobs.

These things, whatever they are, are not flying objects and I'm starting to lean in the direction of deliberatly blobbed out objects in the images.

The images on Google maps are not all from the same provider, they are captured by a variety of company's, ranging from areal photography to satelite imagery.

Some of the footage has sencoring done on it by blacked out squares, others, like Area 51 and other bases just have limited quality and zoom levels of the images.

And these I think are blobbed out too.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The overlapping may appear that way, but my suspitions are that the reason the edges are burry is due to the nature of the object. It may be "bending light around itself, plus any movement it may be making. Another thing may be that the object was caught during a "blinking in, or out". So only half may be seen at any one time........

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
As there is a current thread running on this topic , I'll close this one to keep all discussion in one place.
Please add your thoughts to the thread that is linked by eaglewingz

top topics

join