It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVIL Website Against the Troops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The guy running this site was on Hannity & Colmes tonight, apparently this is not a satire/joke. Here's the site's platform:

• The excessive base salaries must be reduced.

• All of the extra allowances must be eliminated. Soldiers should be made to pay all of their expenses (food, rent, uniforms, etc.) from base salary, just as it is in the real world. The soldiers should be made to pay 100% of the cost of medical insurance, and co-pays should be doubled from their current rate.

• If a soldier chooses off-base housing (and is eligible) he/she should pay for it out of base salary. We, the taxpayers, should not pay their rent. Isn't it enough our taxes pay for barracks? We'd be better off with pup tents.

• No soldier should get a tax break, as referenced to in IRS Topic 853-- No amount of money earned overseas by a US soldier should be exempted from taxes.

• The taxpayers should not have to pay for burial. If life insurance won't cover it (i.e. war) then the family should pay for it, just as it is in the real world. How is it our fault they chose to die?

Our underlying problem is this: the military is a lifestyle these morons chose. What idiot risks their life for a country? It's what they chose. Hopefully, they knew in their hearts this is abusing taxpayers' money, and they enlisted anyway. So...Forsake our Troops! Let 'em die in combat-- we don't need their ilk in this country!

Forsake the Troops

• How can someone be so evil and ignorant? I won't even try to pin this on liberals -- as misguided as I think they are, I'm sure most don't agree with this nutcase!

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:21 PM
    link   
    Sounds like a dishonorably discharged to me. Our soldiers deserve the best, if it were possible I'd have them all driving Ferraris for what they do. They put their lives on the line for their nation and it's people, not for the money or the taxbreaks.

I honestly hate nutjobs like this guy, they have no respect for the men and women who really work for this country. I bet this guy would think different if he was ever sent off to war for what the soldiers are getting now.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:53 AM
    link   
    LMAO...

There also have Forsake the Police

I think it's made by the same guys.

I think it's a publicity stunt, hehe.

[edit on 24-5-2005 by rapier28]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:42 AM
    link   
    Sounds like a good republican. I mean, when it was up for vote to give the troops armor for the humvees, 39 senators voted no, 38 were republicans, one dem was from Hawaii, which only has 12 letters in the alphebet, so was unable to spell yes so voted no.(that was a joke)

Anyways, so why would any republicans support our troops when the people they voted for don't? Thanfully the Ohio republican senator voted yes, just the deep south ones said kill the troops, we want more money in our pockets/Haliburtons.

new topics

top topics

join