It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: Filmmaker claims Jim Morrison is alive

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Jim Morrison, the lead singer of American rock group The Doors 'died' in Paris aged 27. He was found in a bathtub at his apartment at 17 Rue Beautraillis by his girlfriend, Pamela Courson, on July 3rd 1971. Aparently, she was the only person to see the body, and called a 'doctor' who's near on illegible report stated the cause of death was due to heart failure - however, the dotor was never heard from again. Given the unusual circumstances of his death and the dearth of witnesses, the rumor that Morrison lives on has persisted to this day.

www.flashnews.com
NEW YORK (Wireless Flash) – Here’s news that will light the fire of Jim Morrison fans: A filmmaker claims The Doors’ frontman is alive and raising horses on a ranch in southern Oregon.

Rodeo photographer Gerald Pitts insists Morrison didn’t die in July of 1971 and he has current photographs and film footage of the rocker to prove it.

Pitts, who met Morrison in 1998, says the rocker staged his death because of a French conspiracy to kill him, Janis Joplin and Jimi Hendrix with narcotics because they were all Vietnam war protestors.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

He's dead... Jim, or is he?

The filmmaker's website

Jim Morrison, then and 'now' (link to .asf film clip)

J_3

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Lol. Yeah I heard about this on a radio station I listen too. They even called the guy up - he claims that he is Jim's manager now too. I would tell you more but the guy hung up on the radio station shortly after he made that claim.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
First Elvis and now Jim. It is tragic that they are gone but just let it go people. Jim and the King would have wanted us to I am sure.

Peace

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
if he is alive why would he hide the mishap in miami was such a long time ago, i don't think they would even prosacute him now, if he is alive, i don't think he'd hide in oreagon. i think trying to ressurect him is crazy, let the man rest.........where ever u are jim-rock on my friend.........rock on

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I watched the 'then and now' clip.....maybe, maybe not, that fellow didn't look old enough......Jim Morrison would be in his sixties by now. Considering the life he led back when, and the out door life he supposedly would have had as a real cowboy.....wouldn't he look some what rougher?? Sixty year old cowboys tend to look like aged leather.....at least the ones I've seen.

Still, it makes one wonder....his death seemed a bit mysterious....almost no witnesses, closed coffin, death cert signed by unknown doctor??

Are his parents still living? I think he had a brother and a sister....are they still living? It seems his family collected his royalties ( per one of the websites), would they have agreed to play along, passing the money on to him? Even though they were rather severly estranged from him?

Another site here.

[edit on 28-8-2005 by frayed1]

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I don't know what to think about this.
One thing that pops out is the eyes. They're strangely similar.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Check out the documents that claim he's the real deal:

Link!

It has his thumb print which was taken in 1998.

How easy is it to fake these types of documents?

And if Jim is alive, why would the current 'Doors' not mention it? Why wouldn't they tour again with the real Jim?

Interesting I say... I say open the grave in France and do a DNA analysis, compare the thumb print to the remains in the grave.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Also a link to a letter sent to Jim's family:

www.rodeoswest.com...

Wow, I still can't believe I haven't heard anything about this.

I am a huge morrison fan...

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Wow.. this has certainly got me listening. I've always thought Jimi's death was suspicious to say the least, and i'd also heard of Joplins death being suspicious... so for there to be a conspiracy concerning them and Jim.. well, its interesting to say the least!

If that Enron Exec can stage his own death and convince the world he really died..

Interesting, very interesting

[edit on 3-8-2007 by shrunkensimon]

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I think an exhumation will finally lay this matter to rest. I have always been a believer in the "faked death" theory but I thought his motivation was probably that he simply grew weary of the spotlight.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
I think an exhumation will finally lay this matter to rest. I have always been a believer in the "faked death" theory but I thought his motivation was probably that he simply grew weary of the spotlight.

I dont think the Parisians are going to take kindly to digging up the Pere Lachaise cemetary, all on a crackpot idea?
The mans dead.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I'm surprised nobody posted this:

In a July 2007 newspaper interview, a soi dissant close friend of Morrison's, Sam Bernett, announced that Morrison actually died of a heroin overdose in the bathroom of the Rock 'n' Roll Circus nightclub, on the Left Bank in Paris. Bernett stated that Morrison had snorted heroin and was found with foam and blood coming out of his mouth with his head and arms hanging down by his legs, sitting on the toilet a la Elvis. Bernett says that a doctor, who was among the patrons at the club that night, determined that Morrison had died, but other patrons disagreed and insisted that he was still alive, only unconscious. Morrison was then allegedly moved back to the rue Beautreillis apartment and dumped in the bathtub by the same two drug-dealers from whom Morrison had purchased the heroin. Bernett says those who saw Morrison that night were sworn to secrecy, in order to prevent a scandal for the famous club, and some of the witnesses immediately left the country. Bernett has authored a book entitled The End: Jim Morrison, in which these claims are discussed in more detail. This is just the latest of many conspiracies surrounding the death of Morrison.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I am actually off to Paris next week. Apart from the usual Disneyland stuff with the kids we have planned to go and visit Jims grave whilst we are there. Jim was a absolute legend to say the least and i doubt we will ever see another man quite like him.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
There's another fairly recent thread on this subject here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I've been waiting for some one else to mention the thing about his 'lease' on the grave is about to expire.......
( No pun intended, honestly!)

Officials have perceived the grave as a nuisance and suggest that when the lease expires a new burial site will have to be found.

www.findagrave.com...

If his remains had to be moved to comply with some cemetary regulations, that would be the ideal time to get a DNA sample, but his parents might refuse.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Grrr let Jim rest in peace!
This photographer guy sounds like a total nutcase who's just trying to promote himself.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
hmmmm, that site says:

" We are very sorry that we don't have time to
answer voice mail or email. However the
new ("DOORS" Jim Morrison)
DVD & VHS VIDEOS ARE NOW AVIALABLE
ONLY AT rodeoswest.com AND ARE NOT
AVAILABLE ANYWHERE
ELSE IN STORES ON THIS PLANET. "
source

That's enough for me.

Plus, I feel sorry if it is him...he has to hang out with people who look like they have missed the Special Needs bus!

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by antiriad

hey i thought jimi hendrix supported the vietnam war

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Half of the stuff on that site is blatantly photoshoped, especially the part where they morph the old/new pic.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join