Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Speculation: Jesus' DNA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
If we did find his DNA, then given the possible repercussions I would say the impact could be considered the second coming. The euphoria would definately have a monumental impact.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by vergaentuboca
Well for the record, Jesus was not half human half God, but fully human and fully God, according to the bible. Also, his name was not Jesus Christ but Yoshua Ben Yosef. The Romans changed it to Jesus Christ because i think it means "the annointed one". Just tryin to stop the ignorance here.

Not to sound ignorant but I say "Jesus Christ" because he is the Christ meaning "Christos" in Greek...and So it's Jesus Christ. I am not concerned exactly how the Hebrews pronounced his name...was his mother Mary, Miriam or what???..The whole bible that I read has words derived from several different languages. I am not going to be superstitious and think I will be calling up a demon or whatever when I say it that way..it's what is in your heart that counts...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Jesus! I like the idea of cloning his dna and becoming the "creator". Kind of a paradox... As for getting his blood, well, their's the spear of hapsburg - the one he was supposed to have been stabbed with toward the end? But I don't think it s all worth the effort...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
As mentioned in the Shroud of Turin thread, they could get JC's DNA from the shroud of Turin if it is authentic, so after all the scientific research and samplings, there should be petri dishes of his DNA in labs around the world.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mercury19
How did they know it was Jesus' DNA, did the code spell out YHWH, or JSS, or even Aten?

Well ya kinda gotta go read it but this man was excavating around Jerusalem and thinks he found where Christ was crucified...and the blood apparently seeped down through the ground to where the ark of the covenant was buried..
No I don't kinda gotta read it all. If in fact Jesus's DNA was found it would be a the story of the ages, trust me on that. But to prove it was his DNA, they would first need to have a sample to compare it with,or undeniable proof of his lineage and descendents. Therefore, my question is unanswered. And "he thinks" just does not add weight to this preposterous presumption, since many 'thought' the world was flat, in fact, they were downright sure venturing too far out would cause one to fall over the edge.

If he also knows where the ark is buried, then he can become a very wealthy and infamous man. Fact is, there were two arks and there is no Biblical context as to what happened to either, but speculation can often lead to monetary gains when trageting the riight market.

(He discovered the ark..no not noahs ark) So apparently it has to do with the practices of the Jews where they sprinkle blood on the altar for the forgiveness of sins... So in affect, his blood that was shed actually did atone once and for all for our sins so we can be forgiven (if you believe that) Which I do...
Is that so? They also sprinkled blood all over each other too, a practice that I am sure would immediately bring the images of paganistic or satanic rituals to the forefront of many. How disgusing is that exactly? Don't eat it, just smear it over yourself.

So the person taking the sample assumes it's Christ's blood..very interesting..even if you don't believe in Christ...it turns out that it is blood..with 1/2 the amount of chromasomes
Well, I am convinced now. Just pick the spilled blood of a dead person, any dead person will do, label it "The blood of Jesus, the Christ" and voila! It has to be his.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SomewhereinBetween

How did they know it was Jesus' DNA, did the code spell out YHWH, or JSS, or even Aten?

Well ya kinda gotta go read it but this man was excavating around Jerusalem and thinks he found where Christ was crucified...and the blood apparently seeped down through the ground to where the ark of the covenant was buried..
No I don't kinda gotta read it all.

I'm humbly sorry...the story answers all of your questions-that's the ONLY reason I put it in that way.

If in fact Jesus's DNA was found it would be a the story of the ages, trust me on that.

I again apologize...The man had a reason not to disclose it at this time..

But to prove it was his DNA, they would first need to have a sample to compare it with,or undeniable proof of his lineage and descendents. Therefore, my question is unanswered. And "he thinks" just does not add weight to this preposterous presumption, since many 'thought' the world was flat, in fact, they were downright sure venturing too far out would cause one to fall over the edge.

If he also knows where the ark is buried, then he can become a very wealthy and infamous man.

Wealth isn't everything in this world

Fact is, there were two arks and there is no Biblical context as to what happened to either, but speculation can often lead to monetary gains when trageting the riight market.

Yeah, I tried to research an earlier post about there being 2 arks..was that you?? Interesting remark...I found in was it exodus again how Moses ordered the ark built after he went up the mountain the second time

(He discovered the ark..no not noahs ark) So apparently it has to do with the practices of the Jews where they sprinkle blood on the altar for the forgiveness of sins... So in affect, his blood that was shed actually did atone once and for all for our sins so we can be forgiven (if you believe that) Which I do...

I was just putting that in connection to the blood being on the mercy seat...sheeeeeesh!!!!

Is that so? They also sprinkled blood all over each other too, a practice that I am sure would immediately bring the images of paganistic or satanic rituals to the forefront of many. How disgusing is that exactly? Don't eat it, just smear it over yourself.

I wasn't making a judgment on what they were doing...why read that into it???????????????????????????????

So the person taking the sample assumes it's Christ's blood..very interesting..even if you don't believe in Christ...it turns out that it is blood..with 1/2 the amount of chromasomes
Well, I am convinced now. Just pick the spilled blood of a dead person, any dead person will do, label it "The blood of Jesus, the Christ" and voila! It has to be his.

(/quote]

I apologise again..guess I should have started a New thread to see if anyone was interested in reading it...sorry I offended you...Why is everyone so angry on these boards??

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
There's this guy, I forget his name, but he claimed to have found the site of the crucifixion and upon digging down (through a crack he claimed was the biblical one) he came upon the ark of the covenant.. and it had Jesus' blood all over the right hand side of it... He said that he took some of the blood they analyzed it and it came back reading: 23 chromozones or whatever from his mother and 1 (x or y) not sure to make him male and that was it..... There's more about this guy on ats here I don't remember where or what his name was.. or I would leave a link sorry, but that is the best to my recollection what he said..

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Quote: "Paganistic or Satanic Rituals to the forefront of many."

Somewereinbeteween - have you been to many:
"Paganistic or Satanic Rituals" or are you just pulling that out of your Rear End?

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Dnero

Yeah that's the guy I was referring to..I searched for it on the forum..must have used the wrong words...

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente

"Paganistic or Satanic Rituals" or are you just pulling that out of your Rear End?
No, but you certainly must have lost your arm digiing for that attempt at insult.

If smearing blood on each other is considered a Godly act to you, then be my guest, Satanic cults would love to have you speak to their defense.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Now this an insult and it shows how many members in here prefer attacking posters instead of denying ignorance.

Shame on you Seraphim.

On the DNA of "Jesus" in this time and age will never be prove true without the blood of any descendants.

Anybody that claims that they have found the DNA of Jesus is just looking for money or expecting that Religious believers take it's word in blind faith.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Jesus' DNA...hmmmmm...

What's the point? If you believe in Him, you don't need it. If you don't, investigate something that you can actually affect. Just my two cents.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Sorry Marg6043 - I usually try to Deny Ignorance. I am just so Sick of people who are so sure of what is "Satanic" & what is "Godly" - they jump on the Forums & blurt out their OPINIONS without realizing the Relativity of their Perception!

Somewereinbetween just called a Jewish Ritual = "Satanic"! When I usually point out how much the Christian Religion was influenced by Judaism (as well as various Pagan Faiths) - then people like Somewereinbetween usually have nothing to say! So I just figured that I would do the same and point that out! It is usually everyone but THEMSELVES that are "Satanic" - they are "Godly" of-course!

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I agree ... I suppose it's okay to attack in a vicious way everything a poster writes.... whether it is their opinion..... or connected to what they wrote about..... regardless of whether or not they are endorsing or agreeing with the WHOLE topic. I'd say that was attacking the poster.....without denying ignorance... Gee come to think of it...there is alot of ignorance on this board...

Do you have an open mind or are you a fool or neither or both, that's the question. I guess everyone can just deny ignorance and refute every different thing that is posted on this forum.

[edit on 6/3/2005 by mercury19]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by vergaentuboca
Well for the record, Jesus was not half human half God, but fully human and fully God, according to the bible.

S C O R E !

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Somewereinbetween just called a Jewish Ritual = "Satanic"! When I usually point out how much the Christian Religion was influenced by Judaism (as well as various Pagan Faiths)

I see I didn't see that one, I guess is between you and SomeWereinbetween, I will stay off of it, sometimes our believes and different views crash once in a while.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   

they jump on the Forums & blurt out their OPINIONS without realizing the Relativity of their Perception!

We all like to be heard.

Some more than others.

If we were all more quiet, we'd probly be more wise.

Somewereinbetween just called a Jewish Ritual = "Satanic"! When I usually point out how much the Christian Religion was influenced by Judaism (as well as various Pagan Faiths) - then people like Somewereinbetween usually have nothing to say!

That's because its cold, hard fact. Whatya gonna do with that?

Judaism is the foundation of Christianity.

Our shared history.

To me, that makes the Jews my brothers in Christ.

This is off topic, but, when I was planning to go back in the Army in '97, I had already planned out my first leave. Having been prior service, I got to pick my duty station. Can you say AVIANO, ITALY?
Mui!
I was going to save my leave up for a year or two. Then, in year two I was going to take an extended leave, the month of December, and spend that month in Israel. Like a pilgrimage to Mecca. Except this would be MY Christian Mecca. Unfortunately, that didn't happen.
Hopefully one day it will.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Jesus was Human and Godly...2 parts..of one person I/2 +1/2 = 1

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Jesus was Human and Godly...2 parts..of one person I/2 +1/2 = 1

Of course! It makes perfect sense.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Quote: "that makes the Jews my Brothers in Christ."

Interesting EastCoastKid! Hmm... Even if said Jews in question openly Deny the Divinity & even the Existence of Christ? Would you have the same Attitude/Position then?

Listen I am not Jewish & Personally I think that Rituals of the kind mentioned above are Gross too - But I am not about to call an entire People's Culture/Religion "Satanic" because of it however! Neither would I Deny their right to perform it in the Present Day! Calling something Satanic is a pretty serious charge – yet it gets thrown around quite a lot these days!

The Right Wing in this Country talks about Freedom of Religion & Freedom of Speech - but I have a feeling that they would just Absolutely LOVE to CENSOR any Speech that Irritates then in the Slightest & Force EVERYONE in America to Practice their form of Puritan Christianity! In other words make it the
U.S.A's "State Religion". That is neither Freedom nor Separation of Church & State - that is called a THEOCRACY & that is exactly the direction in which this country is heading!

[edit on 4-6-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join