It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush is Pro-Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Once again he proves he wants to kill as many people as possible.

First he kills more people in Texas then anyone else.

Second he firebombs populated cities killing 100,000+ civillians, including women and children.

Third he says he will veto the stem cell bill. Yep, stem cells, the things that would save everyone and everything from everything will be killed by Bush. The thing that will cure cancer, alhiemerz(sp?) Lou Gherigs, autism, basically everything will be killed by Bush.

Nice morals, kill everyone, then kill them some more!

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
James: I hate to rain on your parade, and trust me, I hate the modern GOP spineless cowards, but you seem to be too dyed in the wool to discuss this one.

Stem cell research is a touchy subject, and I for one don't want to pay for it using my tax dollars because I WANT MY FRICKIN MONEY BACK. I don't want to pay for other people's kids to go to school, their kids lunches, their rent money, grants, subsidies, Amtrak, etc, etc, etc.

Stem cell research is already on, and I can tell you that the private sector will do more for less, so I'm not sure why it's even an issue.

As for the rest, you can't fight a war without extranious death no matter how many pairs of kid gloves you put on. We've killed millions ourselves in past war's bombings.

Any idea how many civilians died from Clinton's bombing runs? Me either, because it's not a normal statistic since the propaganda machines REALLY started kicking after Bush was elected.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Jim The lesser...ah, memories of Radicalism .....

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Of course he's pro death. He planned 911. I sincerely hope that of any REAL Islamic terrorists attack the states they bomb the White House

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
Stem cell research is a touchy subject, and I for one don't want to pay for it using my tax dollars because I WANT MY FRICKIN MONEY BACK. I don't want to pay for other people's kids to go to school, their kids lunches, their rent money, grants, subsidies, Amtrak, etc, etc, etc.

There are plenty of other ways to solve these problems. Take Amtrak for example, have the Class 1 railroads of the United States pay 95% of what is paid to Amtrak by the government. Each time a particular railroad doesn't pay their part, they should be fined by both the Federal Railroad Administration and the Association of American Railroads fine the railroad(s) one and a half million dollars for the first offense. Each time they go with out paying there part, the fine is doubled and added to the said amount.

new topics

top topics

join