It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever been Abducted?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
*X-files theme song* Have you ever been abducted? If so, what were the aliens like? What was the space-ship like? What did the aliens look like? What did they do to you? How did you get there? Tell me the whole story, or as much of it as you want.

[edit on 5/20/2005 by DucKid]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hmmm, judging by the use of the puke smiley
and the comments, I am guessing that if someone does tell their story you intend to pounce on them? make fun of them because you have pre-judged them?

We really don't want threads designed to taunt others. It's actually on the Terms & Conditions:

2.) You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

So if that is the intent (as it comes across), please don't. If that is not the intent...I apologize.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
have u ever realized that so called abducting is from redneacks that are not popular so to get recoinized they say they get abducted. it not true but i may believe there is a such thing if the rich ever get abducted. But no i have never and if i did their whole entire race will be destoyed from me and my best freind Rambo.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
Hmmm, judging by the use of the puke smiley
and the comments, I am guessing that if someone does tell their story you intend to pounce on them? make fun of them because you have pre-judged them?

We really don't want threads designed to taunt others. It's actually on the Terms & Conditions:

2.) You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

So if that is the intent (as it comes across), please don't. If that is not the intent...I apologize.

I'm not going to taunt them! I just wanted to hear their story to see if aliens existed or not!

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by neoskar
have u ever realized that so called abducting is from redneacks that are not popular so to get recoinized they say they get abducted. it not true but i may believe there is a such thing if the rich ever get abducted. But no i have never and if i did their whole entire race will be destoyed from me and my best freind Rambo.

Mmmm...no. Most people don't get "recognition" for it. If anything, all they get is ridicule and disbelief.

You and "Rambo"? Now who's redneck...

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DucKid
Thank you for your alien wisdom.

So that is not a taunt?

I'm not going to taunt them! I just wanted to hear their story to see if aliens existed or not!

Will their story really prove that for you? Like I said, this entire thread certainly comes across as a taunt. Now, I will admit we have had some stories and i personally have challenged tha facts on some of them...but I still would not go out of my way to taunt those who might have a legitimate story.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I'm not trying to taunt anybody. I am sad it came across that way.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Well I don't care if your going to taunt me or not. Don't know if this was an abduction or just a meeting but recently I had an instanct where i was grabbed on my leg and the figure that I saw was "alien". I yelled at it and it was very startled. I've posted this on another thread and the person thinks that I might of been abducted and that I woke up during a probing.

-Aza

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The alien was startled! Fascinating! Do you know why the alien was startled? Does man have this "all aliens can kill us" theory wrong? At least, that's what the government likes to present as a fear tactic.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Yes, and I'm keeping a log of it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by invader_chris
Starting at the begining, my first abduction:

I was nine, and it was spring on a Sunday. I had woken up at 6:00 AM, and I was sure of this because I had an alarm clock on a shelf above my bed. I began to climb down the ladder out of my bunk bed. There was a window that faced west right next to the ladder, and I looked out it. Outside hovering above the pine trees in the yard of my neighbor behind our lot was a bright glowing orb. It stayed the way it was for a few short seconds, and then flashed extremely brightly, obscuring my vision. After that, all I could remember was laying in my bed backwards (with my head where my feet should be). I sat up and looked at the clock, which read about 9:00 AM. I strongly believe this was an abduction.

[edit on 20-5-2005 by invader_chris]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
yes, but they tend to take my astral body more than my physical
equineartist

[edit on 5/20/05 by Equineartist7]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I have no doubt that abductions are taking place. But what most people don't realize is the nature of these beings. It's not a war between physical worlds, it's spiritual warfare. And it's been going on for centuries if not millennia.

I've never been abducted and I don't care to have that experience.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Why I woke up? I don't know. I'm assuming the reason for its surprise is that same as a zoo keeper working with a sedated animal. I'm 6'7' 270 lbs. I used to be in the military so i used to work out a bit. Quite frankly I think you'd be spooked when a guy like me woke up and saw what I saw and screamed "Get the HELL OFF ME!"

-Aza

top topics

join