It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus super soldiers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Your thinking along the right lines w/ DNA & super soldiers.. but you don't need Jesus's blood. Right now people have access to blood from all the top sports athletes.. w/ there DNA.. you can make a bigger, stronger man.. who can run faster.. jump higher.. carry more.. better eye/hand cordination. Then.. clothed in a high tech exo-skeleton suit.. you will have your super soldier.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Duke, He made it clear that He was not there to kick the Romans out of Israel. He was there to give us the greatest gift; the gift of Salvation. You may decline that gift, as you seem to have done up to this point, but that is why He was here; to sacrifice Himself, to pay the price for our sins.

Don't worry about the part where He cleans house. He's gonna do that, and it won't just be in Israel. Last time He came as a Lamb, the nxt time will be a bit different!

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
i also am an athiest, and for goodness sakes. this is such a ddumb thread, YOUR FIGHTING OVER AN IMAGINARY FRIEND!

anyway, even if jesus was real, which he wasnt, he wouldn't have the powers. thats like saying that if hitler was cloned he would be just as evil. and plus, jesus seemed like a peace keeper? he most deffinantly would not battle.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Yes, Jesus was and is real.

Just to parry your statement.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Wow, I lost my internet and came back to a 2 page thread??? I feel so proud. Jesus DID exist. Whether your atheist or not. Its a fact! Shroud of Turin anybody? Why exactly don't you believe in Jesus?

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The Shroud of Turin can't exactly be proven even though it may be true because of the right spots on where he was crucified,but I don't really care about a blood-stained cloth even though myself am a Christian.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hhahaha, Shroud of Turin was considered to be a hoax back in 1389, they even identified the craftsman who created it back then but never revealed his name.

You gullible sheep need to be sheared.

The shroud was used as a marketing tool to sell souvenirs, to make money, for the sake of GREED, and you people believe its a holy relic.

"A sucker is born every minute"- PT Barnum

If it was genuine, then you wouldn't need to find Jeebus' cross, because according to the faithful, the blood of jeebus is on that cloth. Guess Crazy J. knew his only real method of coming back was a clone.

You can go back to grazing now.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Only way of comming back?

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer
Hhahaha, Shroud of Turin was considered to be a hoax back in 1389, they even identified the craftsman who created it back then but never revealed his name.

You gullible sheep need to be sheared.

The shroud was used as a marketing tool to sell souvenirs, to make money, for the sake of GREED, and you people believe its a holy relic.

"A sucker is born every minute"- PT Barnum

If it was genuine, then you wouldn't need to find Jeebus' cross, because according to the faithful, the blood of jeebus is on that cloth. Guess Crazy J. knew his only real method of coming back was a clone.

You can go back to grazing now.

Proof please. Don't make statements like that without backing it up.
1.) You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Yes, Jesus was and is real.

Just to parry your statement.

He was real, but the true debate rages....

Was he just a man, or was he more...

His power to heal the sick, and produce wine from water, seem to suggest that he had developed somewhat "super human" powers. Would this trait be reflected in his DNA? Or was it something he learnes when studying and contemplating the nautre of god? What would jesus think of the churches that are seeingly founded in his name?

And the possibilty of finding a piece of the cross, and being able to get a good enough DNA sample to clone him, is very slim. And there is no guarantee that this would produce jesus-like clones, with powers included.

Could we be on to the biggest medical research flop in the history of mankind...more than likely yes. You would have better luck praying for jesus to reappear.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I don't think we create 'super solders' from having his DNA. I think it was more than his genetic structure that made him 'more than a man'. It was the presence of God in him while he was alive, something that can't be cloned in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Odium, has a satanic avatar!!! Im scared!

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   

That explains what it is and why I use it.
It's far from Satanic in its true context.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Jesus's blood could not save him self it was the holy spirit that gave him powers. His blood was human, when he gave up the spirit he died not his blood. Maybe if they put animal DNA with humans like those super hero films. They say they made a spider goat, it milks web.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Atomix
OK I'm not sure where to put this so if a mod wants to change the location, be my guest.

Anyway, Say if they discovered the True Cross, don't ask me how but they do, and there is a sample, just the tiniest titbit, of Jesus' blood on it. Now heres where the faith comes in, Jesus was able to perform miracles and interact with weather, "magic" I suppose so wouldn't the government/NWO/them want this sample to clone Him or give gene ennoculations to soldiers to create a super-soldier army that has the ability to perform miracles like Jesus? Think of it, this would make whatever army the most powerful in the world. They could even overthrow the government and rule it.
What do you think?

Would Satan want an army of Gods soldiers? Satanist do use psychic humans for their supernatural abilities via bloodlines however....(there is also Messiah programming which I suspect may be directed at descendants of Yeshua's bloodline)
things to ponder:
Jesus and Yeshua are not the same
Clones, Androids & Robosapiens exist & are also not the same
the Ark of the covenant and "magical powers/abilities" vs "real super natural abilities"
time travel does happen
edit on 12-4-2014 by OccupySFV because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Atomix

It wasn't Jesus's body that was so unique, it was his mind. In other words, they can't clone him - at least not directly.

However, the soldiers you speak of could indeed soon be a reality. Look at what DARPA has now, officially, and imagine with the rapid advancement what will be available 10-15 years from now. By that time, people will be merging with machines, buying printed body parts and eating learning pills to boost their brain activity.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thomas Crowne
Duke, He made it clear that He was not there to kick the Romans out of Israel. He was there to give us the greatest gift; the gift of Salvation. You may decline that gift, as you seem to have done up to this point, but that is why He was here; to sacrifice Himself, to pay the price for our sins.

Don't worry about the part where He cleans house. He's gonna do that, and it won't just be in Israel. Last time He came as a Lamb, the nxt time will be a bit different!

The most important word in this sitting would be the word "fear". Jesus had NO fear. If we all had no fear then Jesus' blood is no good. We'd have no fear in getting rid of the government because we'd all be jesus. Now, Answer that.

PS: just my 2 cents...
edit on 22-4-2014 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join