It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus super soldiers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
OK I'm not sure where to put this so if a mod wants to change the location, be my guest.

Anyway, Say if they discovered the True Cross, don't ask me how but they do, and there is a sample, just the tiniest titbit, of Jesus' blood on it. Now heres where the faith comes in, Jesus was able to perform miracles and interact with weather, "magic" I suppose so wouldn't the government/NWO/them want this sample to clone Him or give gene ennoculations to soldiers to create a super-soldier army that has the ability to perform miracles like Jesus? Think of it, this would make whatever army the most powerful in the world. They could even overthrow the government and rule it.
What do you think?

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure it wasn't that Jesus body that was 'magical', it's that he was the Son of God, and I don't think you could clone that.

Even if you could clone 'Jesus with powers', you'd have people that wouldn't fight anybody.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Well obviously it must have been some uniqeness in Jesus' DNA for him to use this "magic". Maybe he could interact with atoms or something?

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
But Jesus had the glory of God within his soul and essence. Think of identical twins, for example. They are physically (including DNA, of course) the same, but the intangibles (like Jesus' powers) like personality have nothing to do with each other.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHumana
But Jesus had the glory of God within his soul and essence. Think of identical twins, for example. They are physically (including DNA, of course) the same, but the intangibles (like Jesus' powers) like personality have nothing to do with each other.

That's very untrue. There have been studies that yielded some scary results. Twins separated at birth sometimes exhibited striking similarities in their behavior patterns years later, inlcuding giving their pets same names. And there was more...

As an aside, as God obviosuly equipped His Son with a DNA (he had to manufacture it using one half of Mary's, presumably, and supplying the other half Himslef), all bets are off. He may have, or may not have transcribed special powers into His Son's DNA. We don't know the exact physics of the miracles Jesus performed. Amen.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Hmm? If Jesus' body could be cloned, and his "powers" per say could be taken, then don't you think that this proves the existance of Jesus Christ and God, etc.

Therefore, under that assumption, if it was then proven fact that Jesus existed, he was the Messiah, etc. etc., would he not stop some evil overthrow using his own flesh and blood, let alone God's own creation?

Think about it.

-wD

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I have heard of some of the twin studies, but a lot of it I think is coincedence. I have a twin sister, but I'm not female so clearly we're not identical, and other than looks we are not at all alike (not polar opposites, but our personality, likes and dislikes are quite different.) But back in school I knew two pair of identical twins, who of course looked the same (you'd think twin 1 was wearing a halloween costume if you saw twin 2 and didn't know they were twins - because one was a preppy and the other was distinctly punk.) Whereas the other pair of twins were same looking and dress and all but one was dumb as a rock and the other made top scores in almost everything.

Yeah, it's only two cases, but I can't believe as a rule identical twins will have the same personality or, for lack of a better word, intangible traits.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I would have to say that EVEN if they did find the true cross and the happened to be some blood on it, that it would be too broken down for them to clone. To clone you need at least 1 full starand of DNA and if you dont have that then cloning is impossible.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 06:06 AM
link   
quick question,
how is this linked in to the New World Order? i really cant see how

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
quick question,

The NWO is supposed to have some super-soldier army right? So what if they created this one or just gave the soldiers ennoculations (I think thats how its spelled)

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atomix

Originally posted by infinite
quick question,

The NWO is supposed to have some super-soldier army right? So what if they created this one or just gave the soldiers ennoculations (I think thats how its spelled)

well, define super-soldier? it depends on the theories you believe though. I remembe studying one that suggested the creation of super-soldiers using gene therapy, which is possible. The other super soldiers, were just normal troops with special technology,etc

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Well they could isolate this uniqe gene with the "powers" and give it to soldiers or they could just clone Him from the DNA strand. A super-soldier is just an advanced human with added abilities, isn't it?

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atomix
Well they could isolate this uniqe gene with the "powers" and give it to soldiers or they could just clone Him from the DNA strand. A super-soldier is just an advanced human with added abilities, isn't it?

basicaly, yes.
I think the game, Metal Gear Solid, touched on the super soldier themes with troops have enhanced abilities, such as sight, hearing, etc.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Well supposedly Jesus' blood alone has "magical" powers. Wasn't there a blind Roman guard (I forget his name) who stabbed Jesus while on the cross? Apparantly, the blood of Jesus made the blind Roman soldier see again. For the rest of his life he carried that sword (or dagger or whatever it was) that he used to stab him. I don't remember, but I'm pretty sure that after that the guard realized the significance of what he had taken part in. He realized the power of the man he had helped to execute. Hopefully he regretted what he had done.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I've never heard of that blind soldier thing. Still even if we found the True Cross and there wasn't DNA on it. There still might be blood in the Holy Grail. Thats if it is a cup, recently that theory has been taking a big blow. I think we all know what I'm talking about................

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Well supposedly Jesus' blood alone has "magical" powers. Wasn't there a blind Roman guard (I forget his name) who stabbed Jesus while on the cross? Apparantly, the blood of Jesus made the blind Roman soldier see again. For the rest of his life he carried that sword (or dagger or whatever it was) that he used to stab him. I don't remember, but I'm pretty sure that after that the guard realized the significance of what he had taken part in. He realized the power of the man he had helped to execute. Hopefully he regretted what he had done.

Was it not a spear? And I know the Legend you speak of. Like most Roman executions/crucifictions once the people had stopped watching they would kill them to speed up the process. He stabbed Jesus with a spear, splashed on his skin and he was able to see again. I'll find the book I have that speaks of it ASAP.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
It was the Spear of Longinus, or the spear of destiny
Hitler was supposed to be fascinated by it.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
NWO having super soldiers? I've been into the NWO conspiracies for over 25 years now, and I have to say, I haven't heard this. The soldiers don't have to be "super", just controlled.

Blind soldier? Uh, what book are you reading, Rasputin? That wasn't from the Bible.

Christ was a man, His body was flesh, it was His faith that enabled Him to move mountains had it been in His Father's will at the time. His blood was not special, and finding some of his dead blood from 2,000 years ago, on a piece of dead wood, would not give a soldier super strength.

This is a plot from some SCi-Fi movie I saw several months ago. Lousy movie, at that.

Anyway, they can't find something as big as the Ark, and you want to find a drop of blood from a decayed piece of wood? Holy Cow! You are one positive thinker, I'll say that!!!

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Well if he didn't want to become a Super-Soldier for the NWO, he could at least have a brilliant career in either the Vintners or catering industries.

Or IKEA?

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This is a very silly thread indeed, but I can't help joining in!

I'm an atheist, but I believe most Christians think that Jesus performed miracles by channelling the power of God, not through having some kind of genetically enhanced superpowers. I think you may be thinking of Spiderman, not the Son of God.

Anyway, taking the very silly premise of building an army of Jesus clones I suspect they wouldn't be a very effective fighting force: what would they do? All wear sandals and go around healing the lame and turning water into wine at weddings? I think the US Marine Corps might be more effective.

On that subject has anyone else ever considered that if you could channel the infinite power of God you would do something other than change water into wine at a piss up? (fine trick in my book though). Couldn't you do something more along the lines of alleviating starvation or kicking the Romans out of Israel?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join