It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archaeology Answers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Saw this site, haven't really explored it yet but it seems to cover some interesting archaeology answers.

www.archaeologyanswers.com...

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Ferretman,
Can't say too much about the site as all it is, is to sell a book.
From what I read on the site, all that is being presented are teasers trying to entice you to buy his book.
Some of the clues that are cited have been debunked before.
If you can find more specific references to the various teasers, that he presents with a bit back up, I would like to see it.
Thanks though

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
What is this talking about?

Did you know about the mystery satellite orbiting the poles, but not put there by any modern nation?

The moon?

What's this all about?

And Did This Ancient Civilization
Visit The Moon Before Us?

Did you hear about the shock discovery on the moon that was “hushed up” after the first live broadcast? Do you know what was seen from the orbiting spacecraft, something so shattering that eleven minutes of the original broadcast was cut out?

And what's this?

Then there is the mystery of that vast artificial tunnel in a remote corner of Ecuador, which was explored by astronaut Neil Armstrong.

Yeah, and I'd like to know more about this:

May 1985. Archaeologists had just cracked open a Han Dynasty tomb in the Feng-huang Mountains. They excavated further. .. unaware that something peculiar was happening behind them. And then the shock…….

Zip

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The name of his book is Dead Men's Secrets. You can google the book and read an Amazon review. The book can be downloaded and cost $27.00 US. It is an interesting read and the author uses alot of information. Unfortunately he doesn't give all of his sources. But you can google alot of the stuff he says and it sounds credible. Easier to believe than Chariots of the Gods IMHO.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Well, if he gives the REAL stories behind them, then he's sensationalizing a lot of things that are fairly well known. He's also presenting some stuff that's real bunk... hopefully he discounts it.

And the hype is just... silly.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I love this type of stuff. I went ahead and ordered the book. Heck, only $27. Not the first time I have heard of civilizations like ours anyway.

Troy

top topics

join