It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Islam is disrespected

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This is a great editorial by Jeff Jakoby of the Boston Globe. Read it and you will bottom-line understand the issue of islam vs. the rest of the civilized world.

Article

Did this guy nail the problem, or what?

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I think that this quote from the article says it best:

What they need is a blunt reminder that the real desecration of Islam is not what some interrogator in Guantanamo might have done to the Koran. It is what totalitarian Muslim zealots have been doing to innocent human beings in the name of Islam.

A good read and i'd think most Muslims would agree, but you can't take to lightly the flushing of someone's bible down the toliet, i'd be pi**ed if it happened to me. Not to the point of murder, and the fact this has been more or less completely overlooked is a valid point.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
This is a great editorial by Jeff Jakoby of the Boston Globe. Read it and you will bottom-line understand the issue of islam vs. the rest of the civilized world.

Article

Did this guy nail the problem, or what?

I dont need to read that to understand Islam vs Rest of World.

Gen 16:11 And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction.
Gen 16:12 And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

God told us that stuff over 3000 years ago.

[edit on 21-5-2005 by jake1997]

new topics

join