Intel, pawn of NWO

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 10:42 PM
link   
electricnews.net...

www.infoworld.com...

Is anyone else as creeped out by this as I am? If I want security features on my computer, I want them to be optional and to be features that I choose. I don't want to worry about my computer spying on me.




posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Its not the computer you have to worry about - its the ones watching whats on your computer.



posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   



posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Intel.....but what about Microsoft Palladium technology



posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   



posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   
How do you think, will the support for Palladium be implemented in Longhorn or maybe in Blackbomb?



posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agnis
How do you think, will the support for Palladium be implemented in Longhorn or maybe in Blackbomb?


Looks like it's on its way with the future arrival of Longhorn, according to the second article at least:

"Widespread application of trusted computing technology will only come with the next version of Windows, dubbed "Longhorn," which is scheduled for release in 2005."

Whether or not it'll be the full-blown Palladium/TCI we'll be seeing, I don't know, but either way, it's obviously going to have both its advantages and disadvantages, depending on how you look at it.



posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
every file created by a microsoft program( besides a .txt file for noticeable filesize waste) has any information about you thats on your computer stuck to it just incase u decide to send it somewhere on the net



posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by banjoechef
every file created by a microsoft program( besides a .txt file for noticeable filesize waste) has any information about you thats on your computer stuck to it just incase u decide to send it somewhere on the net


What information? When you stop and think about it, unless you're actively ensuring there isn't any information about you on your PC, there could potentially be a hell of a lot! This can't all be tagged to files you've created, is there anything specific? A link to your source would be appreciated.



posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Current Longhorn version Milestone 5 (4015) does not have any support for “Trusted Computing Initiative.”There is a bit of truth in banjoechef words. Crash debugger log may contain personal data and as you know on WinXp you are asked to send these data to M$.

[Edited on 4-8-2003 by Agnis]



posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agnis
Current Longhorn version Milestone 5 (4015) does not have any support for “Trusted Computing Initiative.”There is a bit of truth in banjoechef words. Crash debugger log may contain personal data and as you know on WinXp you are asked to send these data to M$.

[Edited on 4-8-2003 by Agnis]


Oh yeah, without a doubt, but it was implied that any file created on a Windows OS would have user data tagged to it, which I don't think is accurate.

I've been browsing Microsoft.com but it appears to be too early for them to commit to a specific operating system. They just say "a future operating system" will have TCI. Who knows what form it'll be in - heck they could introduce without us knowing and we wouldn't be any the wiser.



posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
MrFreeze's next computer will have an Alpha processor


Too much stuff is going on between Intel and Mickeys
ft.

Freeze is going to take the "next step"
(pun intended) and use an Alpha processor based computer with debian linux.

Long live the alternative...


Peace,

MrFreeze



posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   
By the way – isn’t Echelon our true enemy instead of any spyware?

[Edited on 4-8-2003 by Agnis]

[Edited on 5-8-2003 by Agnis]



posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Maybe some hackers/crackers will invent motherboard add-on chips which will disable Palladium (Something like mod chips for X-box).



posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agnis
Maybe some hackers/crackers will invent motherboard add-on chips which will disable Palladium (Something like mod chips for X-box).


Thats actually a really good idea, however i'm going nowhere near my mobo with a solder gun.





top topics
 
0

log in

join