It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru:the game announced!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   
www.gamespot.com...
pretty freaky!.First it was destroy all humans and now nibiru.Is it me or this is indirect subliminal message by the govt warning us for the things that are going to come

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I think it's just you.

Is this the same way the govt. warned us about ghosts and pills with PacMan?

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
First it was destroy all humans and now nibiru.Is it me or this is indirect subliminal message by the govt warning us for the things that are going to come

It's a very astute observation if you ask me Warthog.

Nibiru is fringe subject matter to say the least. Most people have never heard of it, so why in the hell do they make a game out of it? Why don't more people snap to this? It's so freakin' obvious what's being done! Video games are just another outlet they use to condition the younger generation.

Peace

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Pac Man predicted the future anyways.

being in a dark room, listening to electronic music, popping pills...

btw imo this so needs to be in BTS, you can just call me the BTS Nazi-Ninja

oh and the GOVT doesn't make video games, its uber nerds who make video games and they base them off stuff they are interested in, case point and example: Richard Garriot aka Lord British; he's a real life fruit cake uber +2 noid

[edit on 20-5-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I don't think it's obvious anything is being done re: this game.
People come up with ideas all the time for stories. Games, generally need a story. Adventure games in particular need a story line. Is it so inconceivable that someone read about this and decided hey, maybe this would be a different kind of game?
I think if you're suggesting that the government is using this to warn us covertly about Nibiru is just nucking futz.

I'm sure theres some things put into media by the government, (a lot of things probably) but I don't think this is one of them.

Hey, if it is, you can say 'I told you so' when we're slaving in the gold mines for the reptiles, and I'll buy you a beer.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Don't see it! Don't believe it! I could really care less.

We're not being conditioned. Everything is just as innocent as it seems.

Peace

p.s. I never said "government".

[edit on 20-5-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
i don't see it as a surprise. the game developers aren't what they used to be. you have younger and younger game developers creating games now a days. I'm sure some of these developers are probably members on this board. There are a ton of game ideas that you could take from the numerous conspiracy threads.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Don't see it! Don't believe it! I could really care less.

We're not being conditioned. Everything is just as innocent as it seems.

Peace

p.s. I never said "government".

[edit on 20-5-2005 by Dr Love]

I was speaking specifically about this game.
I'm quite sure we're conditioned to a lot of things, and this isn't one of them.

I don't know what to make of the p.s. but it sure sounds sinister.

*goes to the other side of the room and stands with enrage and Lysergic*

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrDead
*goes to the other side of the room and stands with enrage and Lysergic*

Just remember, if you guys get cold over there you can use each others body heat for warmth.

Peace

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I think that it may be just a coicidence. Probably some game developer wanted to make a space game so he punched in "Planet X" into the google search and viola! Niribu popped up! What are the chances that reaserching planet x will bring up Niribu!

The point is, don't assume anything until you know the other possibilties. After you do so then you can point fingers at the government, NWO stuff.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Well, for one thing, any other game from now on won't be called Nibiru, so if this game's plot does not include the planet somehow destroying the Earth (or merely causing mass destruction), but it is merely the 'home of Aliens', then it will be clear that it is both a hint, and disinformation.

"Aliens are coming" is just a ploy. And it would scare you to what lengths technology can be used to fake something like this, from mass sightings, to convincing aliens speaking to us on TV (it IS possible with CG, it is amazing the super-realism that people have YET to see from CG), to people disappearing possibly as 'abductions' by the thousands.

And if we are told to fight, would we have a choice?

Wouldn't it just be a gathering before a pre-planned slaughter?

Any way, the scenario is worth considering, if no more.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
There is a game about Nibiru already, its about some mining colony, being attacked by giant bugs that were hibernating on the planet.

Also, I think its just you.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Warthog911 thanks for the info!

Intresting! Very........ intresting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

join