It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Politics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Dear Fellow Members,

It has come to my attention that American Politics is getting worser.

I don't know that much about politics at all but all I know is that they should all be shot, in the words of my great aunty " Get them orf 'o my land and then i'll shoot them as they crawl down the street"

So, American's as usual have no political brains at all. And where do they get all of this money from???

They scam people, thats what, market segmentation in business terms. They monopolise peoples lives, you have no power, you are not free!!!

You work 9 to 5 and they STEAL your money... they call it taxes.

We should stand up for the right we actually deserve... I know most of you are CIA and FBI agents so go on, ARREST ME!!! I have the right to free speach and therefore I will use it... This maniac goverment cannot stop me from what I want to say, IT IS THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!

Alex Craven

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by harry_hill

Was it ever good?

So, American's as usual have no political brains at all. And where do they get all of this money from???

You just labeled American voters dumb not a very smart idea.

They scam people, thats what, market segmentation in business terms. They monopolise peoples lives, you have no power, you are not free!!!

Care to add some facts and logical reasoning?

You think people are over taxed?
Whats your solution?

[edit on 20-5-2005 by xpert11]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
well, for a start, we can privatise the whole goverment,

then the goverment can work exactly like a plc.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
First you said:

Then you said:

well, for a start, we can privatise the whole goverment,

I think you will find that through privatising the Government that you will not be free, you will have no power and the Super Corporation will indeed control your life.

[edit on 20-5-2005 by UK Wizard]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Dear Fellow Members,

How specifically?

I don't know that much about politics at all but all I know is that they should all be shot

That's a pretty strong statement, considering you just admitted to not knowing much about politics "at all." Why should they (all politicians?) be shot?

Not by being stupid.

Universal truth: You are as FREE as your bank account is BIG.

You work 9 to 5 and they STEAL your money... they call it taxes.

Some taxes are necessary for the function of things like infrastructure. How would you go about replacing those monies w/out the income tax?

We should stand up for the right we actually deserve...

Fear not. I called the goons off.

join