It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
and i am fricken suprised vertu,after such a long time you posted and you are supporting the bible which is totally anti saurian and you do realise that the bible is a tool which has been forcefully given to us by our creators(elohims).Are you schizovertu cuz at one time you praise saurians and the other time you diss them.?

No, I'm not a schizo. And you just keep focusing on the Timing, and pls stop wasting your GSM resources !

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenSecret2012
You need to do more research then.
Check out this thread for more info:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

And this site will give you the BIGGEST brainquake of your LIFE!:

skepticsannotatedbible.com...
(start from the beginning, click on "Genesis" then have fun!)

Thanks for your useful informations.

I know many of what you have written here and I realize how the Bible was differing through time, until it reached its present state. Also, experts are well aware of the missing literature and it is their job to analyze all this with their viewpoints. However, most people will only read the Holy Bible, and if they want to, they can do their research to support their hunger of knowledge.

Personally I find no reason to analyze the Bible because I have my own views of certain things, that should not be discussed in this thread. I believe, any religion should be respected because it's every individual's desire and right to believe in whatever or whoever they want!

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I truely think that it is not healthy to analyze the Bible the way it was done in the link in my post.

The Bible is a book written by humans. Whether these people were under mind control of godlike aliens or not, that book must match their current culture... or else, noone will obey upper godlike command. For example: the Earth must be flat, the centre of the Earth must be Rome, the Sun must move around the Earth, the Heaven must be up and the Hell must be down (-people have already seen horrifying eruptions and flow of fire, and they knew that the sky is vast and beautiful).

Also, humans must rule animals, not by reverse (even if many animals can kill people).

But what's the connection between the Bible and the Reptilians?! Obviously if these godlike aliens hated the Reptilians, they wanted to teach their creations to avoid Reptilians.

Any opinions?

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

The Bible is a book written by humans. Whether these people were under mind control of godlike aliens or not, that book must match their current culture... or else, noone will obey upper godlike command.

It's true humans wrote it. But it still has info that shows they had influence from other beings who were non-human. So one can say the Bible was indirectly written by non-humans.

For example: the Earth must be flat, the centre of the Earth must be Rome, the Sun must move around the Earth, the Heaven must be up and the Hell must be down (-people have already seen horrifying eruptions and flow of fire, and they knew that the sky is vast and beautiful).

No where in the Bible does it say the Earth was flat, or a certain area is the center of earth, or the sun moves around the Earth. Heaven has always been up. Hell has always been down (google the "hollow earth" theory. In David Icke's book "The Biggest Secret" it goes into more detail about the Hollow Earth theory. Info that can't be disproven, and pretty much can be proven. There's a famous American who went to the center of the earth in the mid 1900's.)
The unusual parts of the Bible aren't unusual because they're not true. All of the Bible is true. The thing is there's parts that have much more information than is commonly taught, or talked about. Like how Lot's wife turned to salt, Lot and his family had to leave those 2 cities cuz of how immoral they were..... but then later on his daughters gang raped him and it was OK with God!!! Tons of stuff like that!

Also, humans must rule animals, not by reverse (even if many animals can kill people).

Humans rule animals cuz humans can think. Humans are more sentient.

But what's the connection between the Bible and the Reptilians?! Obviously if these godlike aliens hated the Reptilians, they wanted to teach their creations to avoid Reptilians.

Any opinions?

The Bible has a ton of passages about Reptilians. My favorite is the
Fiery flying reptilians the Bible talks about.
Snakes, dragons, serpents, fiery flying serpents, all "code words" for reptilians. Cuz all are reptilians. "The great dragon fought the angels". Did an actual winged dragon, breathing fire, battle the angels? Or was it a reptilian being? On and on.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenSecret2012
It's true humans wrote it. But it still has info that shows they had influence from other beings who were non-human. So one can say the Bible was indirectly written by non-humans.

No matter who wrote it, it had to match the human lifestyle. People had to understand it (and all the other writings too). So let's assume that an implantee writes a book about things he has no idea of at all, generally that book may have an overall effect on its readers. This is the Bible.

No where in the Bible does it say the Earth was flat, or a certain area is the center of earth, or the sun moves around the Earth. Heaven has always been up. Hell has always been down (google the "hollow earth" theory. In David Icke's book "The Biggest Secret" it goes into more detail about the Hollow Earth theory. Info that can't be disproven, and pretty much can be proven. There's a famous American who went to the center of the earth in the mid 1900's.)
The unusual parts of the Bible aren't unusual because they're not true. All of the Bible is true. The thing is there's parts that have much more information than is commonly taught, or talked about. Like how Lot's wife turned to salt, Lot and his family had to leave those 2 cities cuz of how immoral they were..... but then later on his daughters gang raped him and it was OK with God!!! Tons of stuff like that!

I have only raised some examples (for others to understand). It is clear that the Bible must have real true parts, because it was written in favour of God, and God liked to be worshipped ... to feel power over its creations. Hollow Earth doesn't exist, but the question does in many ppl's mind.

The Bible has a ton of passages about Reptilians. My favorite is the
Fiery flying reptilians the Bible talks about.
Snakes, dragons, serpents, fiery flying serpents, all "code words" for reptilians. Cuz all are reptilians. "The great dragon fought the angels". Did an actual winged dragon, breathing fire, battle the angels? Or was it a reptilian being? On and on.

It is a basic rule that God hated the Reptilians, humans were taught (and programmed) to avoid the surfaceliving Reptilians.

The Great Dragon? You are talking about the war between the Reptilians and God/s. Generally the Reptilians won the war, and God was forced to leave. Also, the human community was left on its own to evolve freely.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join