What We Iraqis Want

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by pfunkarocka

The reason why the insurgents are killing Iraqies is because the insurgents are composed of people not from Iraq and people from Iraq. There may be deals that go, "ok, if you provide these many troops, when the Americans leave, we'll give you a slice of Iraq."

What a good point!

That would put the United Arab Insurgent Force against the US for control of the Iraqi pie......No wonder the US is so slow to pull out, their puppet government would be crushed instantly by an insurgency!!!

Wow, good different P.O.V. dude!

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I was, am and will be dead against the Iraq war. It was based on false pretexts, blatant lies and opportunistic policies.

I am yet to find the body count of Iraqi civilians. Estimates vary from 10,000-100,000. These are people we are talking about, civilians. Do you remember the furor over Columbine, the DC sniper, the Red Lake shootings here in the US. Yes!! That should be the value of life. Over in Iraq, we can't even tell the number of their dead and we promise them liberation...disgusting... Liberation from what...Their life?

That said, what can be done now to salvage the situation. NOTHING would be the realistic view, but then lets be optimistic...

1) Drop the big EGO, say publicly we messed up and then go to the UN (not before). Tell other countries there is no way we can bring stability without their help and ask them to contribute troops and money for better policing. There is no way the law and order situation there would improve unless there is a MASSIVE inducement of more troops Iraqi, US or foreign.

2) Fix up a date of leaving (1-2 year maximum).

3) Help raise a big Iraqi police force (This is being done, but it needs to be speeded up). The more other countries help the faster this can be done

4) STOP banning companies from other countries to invest in Iraq.

No, it would not be wise to leave Iraq as is. But development measures would have to be taken really fast.

[edit on 24-5-2005 by Quake]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jayce

The resistance doesn't hurt civilians. they have no reason to hurt their own family, the very thing they are fighting for.

uk.news.yahoo.com...

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Guerrillas bent on toppling Iraq's new U.S.-backed government detonated bombs at a Baghdad restaurant and a Shi'ite mosque on Monday, part of a series of attacks that killed at least 26 and wounded 130.

seems to me like they are hurting there own people, there was no military/ contractor call sign in the area?

Later, a suicide car bomber targeted a Shi'ite mosque in Mahmoudiya, a mixed Sunni and Shi'ite town 40 km (25 miles) south of Baghdad, killing seven people and wounding 23, many of them children, doctors said. Five of those killed were from the same family, they said.

"The kids were playing outside the mosque when a car came up quickly and then exploded," said witness Mohammed Awad. "So many women and children were injured."

children playing! are they now legit targets? if this is the resistance then i am 100% going to resistance the resistance!

Yes jayce, we all know the CIA/MOSSAD plants these bombs part of false flag operations designed to defame the resistance.

Don't worry about it, the iraqies know. That christian women who wrote that letter knew it too.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Wether it falls right after you leave, or 6 months after you leave, it will fall. It is inevitable.

SO instead of trying to strengthen a regime that is bound to fall. How about ending the occupation, and letting iraqies choose their own fate for once in their lifes.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Are you trying to say the insurgency is the cia?
Ive heard some good ones but i think this tops alot of paranoid conspiracy theories.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Ive heard some good ones but i think this tops alot of paranoid conspiracy theories.

My dear, there is a difference, between the true iraqi resistance, which is large alive and well, and very heroically defending their families and their homes.

And the CIA/MOSSAD front who are planting bombs in civilians places, in our mosques and churches, in our market places.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan

XphilesPhan, yes this is what she is saying, oh the CIA and the Mossad.........you're just now realizing this, that this has been her main arguement? I think she calls it "false flag ops"

this thread expalins it.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   

And the CIA/MOSSAD front who are planting bombs in civilians places, in our mosques and churches, in our market places.

Again...I understand that your meaning is that the dead innocent Iraqis are not being killed by other Iraqi's and or Muslims? That all them deaths are by CIA/Mossad agents?

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   

since when did you become iraqi? i thought you was syrian enjoying the benifits of western life? maybe i read this wrong? could you please be more specific as i have seen this many times in previous threads? dont take this as a personal attack i just wish to know the correct contents this is to be used in!

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB

Again...I understand that your meaning is that the dead innocent Iraqis are not being killed by other Iraqi's and or Muslims? That all them deaths are by CIA/Mossad agents?

Yes.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Why don't you book a flight over to Iraq, pick up an AK and get busy forcing these evil occupiers out??

No...its much safer to triumph the cause of 'freedom' from the safety of your computer chair.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jayce

since when did you become iraqi? i thought you was syrian enjoying the benifits of western life? maybe i read this wrong? could you please be more specific as i have seen this many times in previous threads? dont take this as a personal attack i just wish to know the correct contents this is to be used in!

Ahh, well i am sorry that my heart betrays the fact that i am a pan-Arabist. I have always told you, there is a special place for iraq in my heart. I have family there. Look up Pan-Arabism to understand...
I was born in Syria, i live in australia, i am not Iraqi, and yet in a way, i am.

Alien
I am far more usefull here right know, thankyou. But why don't you go joined the US marines or a mercinary company like jayce here? Common and die for oil in iraq's beautiful deserts. You want to invade and occupy iraq, why not step up and do it yourself?

[edit on 24-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister

Originally posted by SportyMB

Yes.

You're joking right....I've argued this before, but you did not answer my initial questions....here goes.

If this were true it would be all over the news from every country.....
On TV (and in real life) it shows obvious middle eastern men (no confusion there) killing (mainly by shooting) other Iraqis. These men are not from Israel and they do not appear to be CIA/Mossad looking, the skin colors are different. They are obviously Middle eastern. Why is this?

How come the first Ive heard of this huge "mix up" is from a syrian teenager who lives in australia (psst, thats you)?

Are you sure it is not the RCMP behind all this?

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Alien
I am far more usefull here right know, thankyou. But why don't you go joined the US marines or a mercinary company like jayce here? Common and die for oil in iraq's beautiful deserts. You want to invade and occupy iraq, why not step up and do it yourself?

You make the assumption I give a toss about Iraq. I don't...I'm enjoying living in NZ quite nicely thanks. You're the one running off at the mouth with all your rah-rah-US/Allied-Get-Out-Of-Iraq crap...you go force them out then...

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   

LoL, we want democracy, just not your orwellian pseudo- excuse for a democracy.

Kind of goes against what you've posted doesn't it?

'we'

'democracy'

Now one cat leaps from the bag-

The resistance doesn't hurt civilians. they have no reason to hurt their own family, the very thing they are fighting for.

No one NO ONE in the world believes this.

The 'resistance' (I was being kind earlier) is nothing more than imported murders, wacked out indoctrinated kids and a hidden group of puppeteers.

These killers running around blowing up and shooting everything in sight are controlled by behind the scenes racketeers. I have no doubt many are Saudis.

And another cat springs-

Here is a picture of kurds burnnig the US flag.

The Admin of that group has been on less than two months! H-e-l-l-o 568 posts in two months- then I look at your numbers-

less than a month and 13,000+ pts.!

Ms. Information bureau?

So what if some Kurds are burning US flags, hell a few of us have as well!

- yeah, they are upset. The Kurds wanted to go to Bahgdad and KILL Iraqis!
(pre-US Iraqis/Kurds sure didn't burn and Iraqi flags)

I was just going to watch the thread and see when the conspiracy popped up, I didn't believe it would be within hours.

What is the other conspiracy Sister?

This Mossad/CIA thing? Naw, that's a red herring.

You've got one long ATS thread and how many others with obvious pro-terrorist (that is what those people really are) statements. When are you going to spill out the rest? Come on- it's late and I want to read it when I get up in a few hours.

Fess up, we're kind of like all friends and all, right?

rogue, I did say I had suspicions, right

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   

a syrian teenager who lives in australia

I think you answered your own question, The ignorance certain people embrace for cultural/religious reasons is just remarkabel sometimes, you have MUSLIM ARABS boasting at the top of their lungs about their Jihad (which has targeted killed much MUCH MORE iraqis than american or foreignors who they are supposedly fighting) and yet some kid on the other side of the world is saying that these people are not targeting and doing what they brag about every chance they get

[edit on 5/24/2005 by Oblivions void]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I am far more usefull here right know, thankyou

Tell us Sista, how are you for more usefull there right now as opposed to physically being in Iraq with an kaloshnikov? In Australia. At least In Iraq you will actually make a difference....more you than you do now.

Noone believes you here, do others believe you elsewhere? maybe on other forums?

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 02:34 AM
link   
SportyMB

If this were true it would be all over the news from every country.....

No it would not. Since Psy-ops are usually kept secret.

Alien
If you don’t give a toss, then STFU, and stay out what you don’t know.

Joe Doaks

It does not go against what I am saying, it goes perfectly with what I was saying. Correct me if I’m wrong. Infact i belive in it so much, that i will repeat it. LoL, we want democracy, just not your orwellian pseudo- excuse for a democracy.

No one NO ONE in the world believes this.

I do. And so do a lot of iraqies. One of which wrote that letter up there.

As for the picture of the kurds burning the US flag, that was just some bait I laid out for others. It was not for you.

As for your comment about me being Pro-Terrorist. HAH, never. You see, the Iraqi resistance has nothing to do with “Al Qaeda” that CIA manufactured piece of crap.
I support the resistance of iraq. And only the resistance. I don’t support any terrorist anywhere, wether they are in the US army, or other.

If you are waiting for me to “fess up to something” I would not hold my breath, I have been honest about everything all along. There is nothing to fess up to.

As for oblivion voids, the resistance has made many statements saying that they are going to hunt down the bastards that are killing civilians, it it has nothing to do with them. The resistance are heros. I may be all the way here, but I have lived this war each day. I have family in iraq. I know what is happening.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Alien
If you don’t give a toss, then STFU, and stay out what you don’t know.

...nice...tell a SuperModerator to STFU...

...I suggest you have a nice wee think whether you wish to remain on this website...as I'm more than happy to delete your account if you don't...

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   
But it's not actually swearing is it just some letters attached to each other. Does that count?
I had no idea. It won't happen again.

I appologise for my language. have mercy mister super moderator sir,
. what can i do to make it up to you
?

As for your continued instistance that i go fight in iraq, it is not up to you what i do and what i don't do. At this time, i am more usefull here. At this time.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join