It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What We Iraqis Want

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
saddam did kill few ppl, but at least they were his own ppl. he didnt go across the globe to kill those poor ppl. and probably when they gassed those ppl, there was "made in usa" -sign in the missiles...

why? cos bush and saddam are friends... at least allies

at least they used to be. dont know about that anymore haha. who wants to be a friend of bush? i bet no-one

[edit on 19-12-2005 by juube]

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by juube
saddam did kill few ppl, but at least they were his own ppl. he didnt go across the globe to kill those poor ppl. and probably when they gassed those ppl, there was "made in usa" -sign in the missiles...

Well thanks for the logical conclusion that Saddam was just killing his own people. That very well explains it. And do you have any proof about this "Made in the USA missile".

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Like a true chemical attack. Like Saddam's. You know... the usual method.

ahaa..true chemical attack..riiight

We may be the first nation to use nukes. But we are not the first nation to use WMDs. Like biological or chemical attacks.

It´s not may. It is. And i was saying ONLY nation. But yes, you were first too. How wmd´s reliate to this? Weren´t wmd´s the true faulty reason why you went to iraq.
About using wp as smokescreen. Are you really saying that your army uses wp as smoke munitions? Man that stuff melts to the bone. How can your troops move inside a smokescreen like that. In Finnish army we have somescreens that doesn´t melt people. And being trained for urban combat, i know that troops are supposed to be INSIDE the smokescreen.
-aape

[edit on 19-12-2005 by aape]

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
yeah, i have some docs where bush sr sells all kind of weapons to saddam. there is NO evidence about thoe missiles i said but still, i guess thats not very far from the truth. i dont need to prove it, i dont even want to know. i just couldnt care less.
do you have proof there was no "made in usa" signs?
but hey, its okay, its not my war. and btw, u always use that excuse that "they might have wmd's" but did u ever have or need or even asked for evidence for that? i bet not. think about, when someone decides to attack your country with, lets say nuke, who you gonna blame? your president, or some unknown arab-look-alikes?

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by aape

ahaa..true chemical attack..riiight

Yeah like what we saw in China by Japan but that was mostly biological though but it involve chemical attacks as well. Or for example in Iraq. I got tons of pics of it.

It´s not may. It is. And i was saying ONLY nation. But yes, you were first too. How wmd´s reliate to this? Weren´t wmd´s the true faulty reason why you went to iraq.

The first to use WMD? WMDs was used long time ago. I dont have to go far back in the past when I can just go to WW1 used by Germany of nerve gas on British and French troops.

About using wp as smokescreen. Are you really saying that your army uses wp has smoke munitions? Man that stuff melts to the bone. How can your troops move inside a smokescreen like that. In Finnish army we have somescreens that doesn´t melt people. And being trained for urban combat, i know that troops are supposed to be INSIDE the smokescreen.

Yep. And it is pretty much has the highest obscuring power ever. More smoke means more concealment. Of course we also used them for signals to aircraft. Guess American soldiers are tougher.
Almost fireproof. Just kidding.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
...and who made that rule that eastern countrys cant have nukes? and why not? you have nukes so much , you could blow this planet up to the mars.
so we dont have to guess do you have those nukes, lets call them wmds, or dont you have? and that gives us the right to invade your country cos u DO have wmds.

btw, have you, deltaboy, been in the army?

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   

...and who made that rule that eastern countrys cant have nukes? and why not? you have nukes so much , you could blow this planet up to the mars.
so we dont have to guess do you have those nukes, lets call them wmds, or dont you have? and that gives us the right to invade your country cos u DO have wmds.

We have so much nukes why didnt we blow the world apart in the first place? Maybe we are so responsible? Imagine Hitler complaining to America why he cant have nukes? And what you think our response would be? You are sooo Anti American...o wait you are since I see it near your avatar. We had the nuke monopoly for a couple of years but we didnt use the nukes. I wonder why.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I was referring "first and only nation to use nukes against civilians." Or against anything because no one else has used nukes after what happened in japan, which is a very good thing.
You really must be corrosive proof soldier to move inside wp
..it´s true thought that it has best concealment % but i find it pretty weird still. Because you can´t go near the smoke screen. Usually smoke screen are deployed when example. a injured soldier must be rescued in the middle of street etc. With that kind on smokescreen you would kill the soldier and anyone going near it. Wp is so toxic that even when it has landed on ground and not anymore airborne, it would still be lethal. So you must wait that wind takes it away..like in fallujah.
I hope someday you will pullout of iraq and your nation will be greeted as a friend, like the old days.It´s the only logical conclusion to this sad war. Longer you stay,harder it gets.
-aape

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
u wonder why u didnt use nukes? man, are you stupid?
but hey, as i said, its not my war. and im antiamerican just because ppl like u.
u didint answer to me, have you been in the army or not?

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   

u wonder why u didnt use nukes? man, are you stupid?
but hey, as i said, its not my war. and im antiamerican just because ppl like u.
u didint answer to me, have you been in the army or not?

Read my post more carefully as to why we dont use them when we have the monopoly. We could have destroy all of the Soviet Union when we were becoming rivals as the Cold War was progressing. Imagine Hitler who would have possess that power. Imagine Osama bin laden. Heck I wonder why we didnt even launch nukes all over the world since we have so much of that power in the first place as I explained early in my other post.

And the question that you edited that I didnt see early in the previous post is no.

And dont call me stupid please. It doesnt work on me here nor anywhere else. And you are violating the rules.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
okay, my apologies for calling u stupid. wont happen again. but dont u think soviets would nuke u back if you try to nuke them? probably yes. and thats a one good reason, you cant use them, cos when you do, somebody will do the same to you. i just have to say this, u havent even been in the army, so how do you know how they do their job? pls, dont tell me, you read it from the newspaper?

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   

okay, my apologies for calling u stupid. wont happen again. but dont u think soviets would nuke u back if you try to nuke them? probably yes. and thats a one good reason, you cant use them, cos when you do, somebody will do the same to you. and then....

As I have said that in my previous post. That since America had the monopoly for only a few years of such power of the atom bomb, before the Soviets detonted its own bomb in 1949, we did not use it since the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki because we were pretty much horrified by its use. And since then we have not used it. For Hitler, he may have used it like it was just a conventional bomb and will keep on using it. Even when he knew what it can do. But since the American people have seen pics of the Japanese people who survived, questions have been raised about the use of the atom bomb and since then its been like that for over half a century. We are not as cold bloodedd as you think.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   

i just have to say this, u havent even been in the army, so how do you know how they do their job? pls, dont tell me, you read it from the newspaper?

No I just have friends and family in the military thats all. Also I love to look into military stuff. That dont mean Im pro war.

CIA

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
MacArthur wanted to use nuke against China during Korean War, he didn't only because Russia had nuke too.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIA
Neither do you

Yes, but your arguement is flawed since we dont slaughter our own people, hell the death punishment isnt legal here anymore.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIA
MacArthur wanted to use nuke against China during Korean War, he didn't only because Russia had nuke too.

And President Truman decided that MacArthur was a nut and fired him. Not about the Soviet Union. MacArthur was like "I dont give a dam".

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by aape
Are you sure? I remember brits getting caught with bombs and wearing clothing similar to "insurgents"..So i wouldn´t be surprised at all if it would come to attention that usa/uk have caused atleast some of the attacks.

You mean these bombs that have yet been found or had picutres taken of them?
BTW those two soldiers where intelligence soldiers conducting intelligence gathering hence why they where from the Special reconosance Regiment.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
from reuters:

headline : British "Undercover Soldiers" Caught driving Booby Trapped Car

"They were driving a civilian car and were dressed in civilian clothes when shooting took place between them and Iraqi patrols," an official in Basra said

"A policeman approached them and then one of these guys fired at him. Then the police managed to capture them,"

"Lisa Glover, spokeswoman for the British embassy in Baghdad, says three people have been wounded in the operation to free the soldiers."

linkydinky:
story

If driving a booby trapped car and firing a police is recon work so be it
-aape

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Booby trapped? You mean the car that the police said had bombs in it but failed to take a picture but managed to picture the 2 soldiers?
Also if dressing up as the locals to gain intel on an enemy that hides amongst them is wrong then surely hiding amognst them is wrong as well?

[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I´m not saying it, reuters is.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34 >>

join