It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What We Iraqis Want

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister

Ummm geee, SS, the MOSSAD and CIA must have alot of agents willing to die, being that many of htese bombings are suicde and all. So you are saying basically that there a all these agents willing to die to kill innocent Iraqi's ?
Doesn't make much sense does it, but thatis what you profess.

That is not what i profess. The agents don't kill themselves, they plant the bomb and walk away, then the media is told to claim it was a suicide bombing, did you ever notice they never provide evidence that it was a suicide bomb before they claim that it is? How can they tell, if the bomb is that big, there wouldn't be anything left of the body it was on. SO how is it they can claim these things and people belive them without proof?

lol, you can't even dispute the claims that they were suicide bombers. When eyewitnessess say they saw a truck/car drivnig into a crowd and then it blows up, it is a homicide bombing. Unless the guy can run the hundred un a split second.

Yes thay can tell, just like they've done twice in Indonesia. There is something called DNA, if you hvae ever heard of that. They are always body parts left ovr from a Homicide bomber.

You are mistaken, the resistance has made many communiques talking about the CIA/MOSSAD that they captured, even displaying proof, non of it reaches any telivision media, because the media is controlled. Both Al Jazeera and the CNN are controlled, they are both owned. AL jazeera will show you "Al Qaeda" or better known as Al CIAda tapes, but they'll never tell you about the real resistance. Here are some of the video communiques for you.

lol proof my arse. There isn't a single bit of proof LMAO. Hey, but keep on believing that,as I know you will. If they had caught one of these supposed MOSSAD agents they would be shouting it from the roof tops. The clerics would be going berserk as well.
SS, you need to wake up sometimes and look at the real world, not live in your deluded fantasy all the time. Open your eyes.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   

lol proof my arse. There isn't a single bit of proof LMAO. Hey, but keep on believing that,as I know you will.

Actually some the "civilian beheadings" fed to you by your military propaganda were american spies caught by the resistance.

If they had caught one of these supposed MOSSAD agents they would be shouting it from the roof tops. The clerics would be going berserk as well.

Mossad agents have already been caught in Iraq, while arming separatist groups.

SS, you need to wake up sometimes and look at the real world, not live in your deluded fantasy all the time. Open your eyes.

I'd rather suggest you stop reading pentagon communiques.

Why don't certain of you guys just take your pentagon crap and put it somewhere ? In a couple of weeks, after the release of the new Abu Ghraib material, your whole little fairytale is gonna end, so why waste energy now ?

[edit on 7-6-2005 by Moretti]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Funny how you vow to fight to the death against your American oppressors and yet not one of you would lift a damn finger to remove the tyrant from power.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots
I never said the picture it self was altered. What I stated someone tried to make it look like a sign that was made up by Americans when it was not.

Yeah and every image on this website is also propaganda i guess because surely American's couldn't be sorry!! SS must be faking photos!!:

www.sorryeverybody.com...

"To date, more than 26,000 people have uploaded their thoughts, images,and opinions onto the site. Sorryeverybody.com has become a phenomenon, receiving more than 75 million hits each day from people around the world. After announcing the book project on the site, Zetlen reported receiving more than 700 comments in just a few hours."

I guess Hylas Publishing is also in on this 'propagada' because they are publishing a book of the thousands of photos people have submitted:

www.hylaspublishing.com...

[edit on 7-6-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moretti

Actually some the "civilian beheadings" fed to you by your military propaganda were american spies caught by the resistance.

Oh yeah, you mean the Iraqi's, who want to rebuild their country ? LOL, if an Iraqi is seen talking to an American they risked being labelled as a spy and executed. Mate I think you need to take a reality dose.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but your dreams don't count as fact. Where are your links ? Hmmm can't find any sources, how surprising.

'd rather suggest you stop reading pentagon communiques.

Why don't certain of you guys just take your pentagon crap and put it somewhere ? In a couple of weeks, after the release of the new Abu Ghraib material, your whole little fairytale is gonna end, so why waste energy now ?

Hmm, am I the only person who thinks Moretti is deluding himself. So we should like you Moretti, believe the terrorists in Iraq ? LOL. When you have grown up then you can talk to me.

[edit on 7-6-2005 by rogue1]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis

I guess Hylas Publishing is also in on this 'propagada' because they are publishing a book of the thousands of photos people have submitted:

LMAO. anything to capitalise on a situation to make a few bucks. What tye of sad individuals would buy a book like this anyway ? I'm sure they've zeroed in on a market though, very sad.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1

Sorry to burst your bubble, but your dreams don't count as fact. Where are your links ? Hmmm can't find any sources, how surprising.

www.google.com...
Search: mossad agents iraq

Quiet a bit of Mossad involvement in Iraq actually.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   

LMAO. anything to capitalise on a situation to make a few bucks. What tye of sad individuals would buy a book like this anyway ? I'm sure they've zeroed in on a market though, very sad.

Yeah, i mean no Patriots or war supporters have done anything to capitalise on 9/11 or the war on Terror.

Just one of thousands of shops:
www.victorystore.com...

Some brain washing material perhaps?
store.yahoo.com...

What's your point exactly?

[edit on 7-6-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
The pictures come from this site.
www.iraq-war.ru...

The language is both Russian and English.
I was browsing the images on this site, when i got the message that i could no longer view them, but i kept at it and finally got to see them.

This link is for the gallery on the site. Some of you may recognize some of the pictures. They were posted here by SS.

www.iraq-war.ru...
Recognize the first picture? And the title?
WARNING! Some of the images may be graphic and offensive.

Make what you want of this site

[edit on 7-6-2005 by Bikereddie]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Three independent sources:

-NALS : 33% "level-1" literacy or below
-OECD final report on literacy: USA has the highest proportion of candidates scoring 200 and below among western nations
-Forschung's assessment based on personal expertise

You need to provide more facts than this to justify your statements.

-Forschung's assessment based on personal expertise.
.......What are his credentials?

[edit on 7/6/2005 by Lady of the Lake]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by xman_in_blackx

This original image is clearly propaganda.

Cute Xman wish I had thought of doing that.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
There was a great site with hundreds of images refuting the sorry people at sorryeverybody.com at werenotsorry.com

Example:

A few anectodal images of people is meaningless, of course in a large of a country as the U.S. you're going to get some freaks willing to make absurd statements on the Internet. It doesn't mean anything.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots
I never said the picture it self was altered. What I stated someone tried to make it look like a sign that was made up by Americans when it was not.

Yeah and every image on this website is also propaganda i guess because surely American's couldn't be sorry!! SS must be faking photos!!:

www.sorryeverybody.com...

"To date, more than 26,000 people have uploaded their thoughts, images,and opinions onto the site. Sorryeverybody.com has become a phenomenon, receiving more than 75 million hits each day from people around the world. After announcing the book project on the site, Zetlen reported receiving more than 700 comments in just a few hours."

Nice try but posting the above does not apply since they were applogizing for the way the vote went.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie

This link is for the gallery on the site. Some of you may recognize some of the pictures. They were posted here by SS.

www.iraq-war.ru...
Recognize the first picture? And the title?
WARNING! Some of the images may be graphic and offensive.

Make what you want of this site

Good point Biker, I had assumed that others had checked the source of the photo as you and I did. That whole site is filled with nothin but lies only a fool would fall for their BS.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I did a quick search and found a lot of links actually.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...
www.ynetnews.com...
www.rense.com...

Granted they're all from Arabic News Agencies, but can you count on CNN or FOX to give the world the truth?

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lady of the Lake

Three independent sources:

-NALS : 33% "level-1" literacy or below
-OECD final report on literacy: USA has the highest proportion of candidates scoring 200 and below among western nations
-Forschung's assessment based on personal expertise

You need to provide more facts than this to justify your statements.

You're being harsh on me, but be it. How about the following find ?

international survey finds 25% of americans mentally ill

-Forschung's assessment based on personal expertise.
.......What are his credentials?

He's writing good things here and gets lynched by the mob, which catapults his credibility.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   

You're being harsh on me, but be it. How about the following find ?

international survey finds 25% of americans mentally ill

That still does not back up what you stated and I did note that Grady called you out for trolling on that also.

Care to try again?

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odium

I did a quick search and found a lot of links actually.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...
www.ynetnews.com...
www.rense.com...

Granted they're all from Arabic News Agencies, but can you count on CNN or FOX to give the world the truth?

Sure you can count on them. You can also count on the New York Times and Washington Post. Whenever they find a story that can be verified they will publish it immediately. Obsiously they could not find any valid proof from a valid source.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Good point Biker, I had assumed that others had checked the source of the photo as you and I did. That whole site is filled with nothin but lies only a fool would fall for their BS.

Just joined the site. Gunna have a look around and see just what kind of stuff is being posted.

Guess i might get banned if someone knows from here.

I'm using the same name as here on purpose.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie

Just joined the site. Gunna have a look around and see just what kind of stuff is being posted.

Now why didn't I think of that. I just might register mself, only I will register as a young girl from down under

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join