It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What We Iraqis Want

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moretti

Three independent sources:

-NALS : 33% "level-1" literacy or below
-OECD final report on literacy: USA has the highest proportion of candidates scoring 200 and below among western nations
-Forschung's assessment based on personal expertise

You state three independent sources, yet they are nothing but your own, so called "personal expertise"

How about giving us links to back up your "expertise"?

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 04:53 AM
link   
rogue

Ummm geee, SS, the MOSSAD and CIA must have alot of agents willing to die, being that many of htese bombings are suicde and all. So you are saying basically that there a all these agents willing to die to kill innocent Iraqi's ?
Doesn't make much sense does it, but thatis what you profess.

That is not what i profess. The agents don't kill themselves, they plant the bomb and walk away, then the media is told to claim it was a suicide bombing, did you ever notice they never provide evidence that it was a suicide bomb before they claim that it is? How can they tell, if the bomb is that big, there wouldn't be anything left of the body it was on. SO how is it they can claim these things and people belive them without proof?

not once have I seen any claims that these people they have captured are MOSSAD or CIA. This would be the first thing they'd be televising to the world if it were true.

You are mistaken, the resistance has made many communiques talking about the CIA/MOSSAD that they captured, even displaying proof, non of it reaches any telivision media, because the media is controlled. Both Al Jazeera and the CNN are controlled, they are both owned. AL jazeera will show you "Al Qaeda" or better known as Al CIAda tapes, but they'll never tell you about the real resistance. Here are some of the video communiques for you.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

bet555

is that we don't let our people run around killing masses of people from other countries

You don't?

vincere7

" Little does the child know that this site is completely spidered for individuals to monitor, like herself."

I don't know this?
and what if i told you i do know this, but i will make such a sacrafice for the truth?

Comrade forschung.

First of all i thank you for your kind words towards me, and your stance against the unjust invasion of iraq.

SS: You have taken on a hard job. Your task is almost hopeless.

Add to our lack of understanding the influence of the Zionist mass media --which our Fundamental Christian population wants, desperately to believe, and you can see that discussion is futile.

I understand what you are saying, however, i cannot in good conscience give up on a brainwashed person. Everyone deserves a chance to wake up. And no matter how hard or hopless it may be, it is my duty to do what is right and try to wake them. I will not lose hope nor falter, when it comes to doing the right thing.

I belive that the USan people can be awoken, i still have faith in them, because of people like this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We truly are sisters and brothers, please, don't let a few monsterous people, set us apart.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   

We truly are sisters and brothers, please, don't let a few monsterous people, set us apart.

We??? SS, i thought you were a teenage girl from Australia? and you are from iraq nor the US... what happen? you lie?

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ulshadow

We??? SS, i thought you were a teenage girl from Australia? and you are from iraq nor the US... what happen? you lie?

No my dear,
we the arabs and the americans. We the people, the humans. We are sisters and brothers.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister

Originally posted by ulshadow

No my dear,
we the arabs and the americans. We the people, the humans. We are sisters and brothers.

The fact someone tried to call you on that is sad IMO. Preach on my sister.

I have always wondered why so many people refuse to see the human family, instead of fearing your brother, try to understand him.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moretti

Three independent sources:

-NALS : 33% "level-1" literacy or below
-OECD final report on literacy: USA has the highest proportion of candidates scoring 200 and below among western nations
-Forschung's assessment based on personal expertise

You are kidding right? Those are not sources they are your words in one post, now run along and come back with links to the sources with those documented facts.

BTW Forschung's assessment does not count since it is nothing more then a personal opinion

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I belive that the USan people can be awoken, i still have faith in them, because of people like this.

LOL cleary a propaganda photo. For those none believers save the above to your pictures folder and open it with a photo program, then enlarge the sign and check the spelling of sorry and policies:shk::shk::shk::shk:

Then take note of the differance in the color of the ink on the sign:shk::shk::shk:

Imagine that they used two pens to write one small sign
Nah no way it has been photochopped the spelling proves it.

SS you really outdid yourself this time:shk::shk::shk::shk:

Keep up the good work and I hope you realize how rediculous that makes you look.

[edit on 6/5/2005 by shots]

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots

LOL cleary a propaganda photo. For those none believers save the above to your pictures folder and open it with a photo program, then enlarge the sign and check the spelling of sorry and policies

Then take note of the differance in the color of the ink on the sign

Imagine that they used two pens to write one small sign

SS you really outdid yourself this time

Keep up the good work and I hope you realize how rediculous that makes you look.

I thought that was pretty obvious without having to bring it up in photoshop.
I think I know people way too well.

Anyways, it is sad a topic though.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
SS, you evil

shots, i have to say, she's pretty good

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
*Sigh*. Well I'm not going to take anyone's side here but I just had to say something when I saw this post:

LOL cleary a propaganda photo. For those none believers save the above to your pictures folder and open it with a photo program, then enlarge the sign and check the spelling of sorry and policies

It seems to me all whoever wrote this sign could be be critiziced for is sloppy writing as the spelling is correct on both words. Poor image compression is clearly a problem here as well.

Then take note of the differance in the color of the ink on the sign.

Considering what is actually written on the sign I'd say it's more plausable that this is largely due to reflections and the compression of the image. I mean really; why would anyone feel the need to fake such a picture. It'd be a hell of a lot easier to grab a group of people agreeing with this opinion and take a shot. It's not like it's an uncommon opinion...

So I guess your post is faked as well..?

Certainly loads of propaganda and faked images from both sides of this issue can be found all over the place, but one really has to ask oneself why a particular image would need to be altered in the first place before dismissing it as a fake.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Durden
*Sigh*. Well I'm not going to take anyone's side here but I just had to say something when I saw this post:

check the spelling of sorry and policies

It seems to me all whoever wrote this sign could be be critiziced for is sloppy writing as the spelling is correct on both words. Poor image compression is clearly a problem here as well.

You have got to be kidding..... You say Spelling right in both words is correct
Sorry is spelled sarry :shk: Also policies is clearly spelled wrong.:shk:

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   

You have got to be kidding..... You say Spelling right in both words is correct
Sorry is spelled sarry :shk: Also policies is clearly spelled wrong.:shk:

You really want to discuss this?

If you want to see an "a" where I see a sloppy "o" and a miss spelled "policies" where I see all letters written in the correct order (including a poorly written "i" after the "l") - then evidently that's what you'll see. However I don't agree with you and this assumption of yours certainly couldn't be considered proof of this picture being altered.

So how about your previous post? Was it faked as well..?

[edit on 5-6-2005 by Durden]

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   

If you want to see an "a" where I see a sloppy "o" and a miss spelled "policies" where I see all letters written in the correct order (including a poorly written "i" after the "l") - then evidently that's what you'll see. However I don't agree with you and this assumption of yours certainly couldn't be considered proof of this picture being altered.

That was not the kind of fake/altering I was implying. Someone made up the sign as if it was made to look like Americans made the sign when they did not.

I was simply stating that I see what you think is an o yet I feel it is a clear a at least to me and others it was. Check the rest of the o's see how perfect they all are. Also note the i there is no dot while the others clearly have one.

So we will have to agree that we disagree OK?

Frankly it makes no differance to me since five others including myself agree that is truly all that counts to me.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   

That was not the kind of fake/altering I was implying. Someone made up the sign as if it was made to look like Americans made the sign when they did not.

That is your assumption, shots. Nothing more, nothing less. And a poor one at that.

I was simply stating that I see what you think is an o yet I feel it is a clear a at least to me and others it was. Check the rest of the o's see how perfect they all are.

Hey, here's an idea. Check the rest of the a's, then check the rest of the o's and compare them to what I believe is an obvious "o". Now which letter does it actually resemble...?

Also note the i there is no dot while the others clearly have one.

Read my comment on this in my previous post.

So we will have to agree that we disagree OK?

Sure we can.

Frankly it makes no differance to me since five others including myself agree that is truly all that counts to me.

Come again..? It makes no difference as to whether this image is in actuality altered or not as long as you and five others agree that it is..? Yeah, ok.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Come again..? It makes no difference as to whether this image is in actuality altered or not as long as you and five others agree that it is..? Yeah, ok.

I never said the picture it self was altered. What I stated someone tried to make it look like a sign that was made up by Americans when it was not.

Have a nice day

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I never said the picture it self was altered. What I stated someone tried to make it look like a sign that was made up by Americans when it was not.

(So I'm guessing you'd agree that we have proof of your posts being faked as well..?)

Have a nice day

I'll do my best, thank you.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Nice photoshopped photos there sister, and how dare you say the insurgent care about the iraq people, its common knowledge they have beheaded some iraq's and they kill innocent iraq's every day with there car bomb bull#

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael_vts
Nice photoshopped photos there sister, and how dare you say the insurgent care about the iraq people, its common knowledge they have beheaded some iraq's and they kill innocent iraq's every day with there car bomb bull#

Not phtoshopped, I used the wrong term. Faked photos created for poopaganda would have been the better term.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I see nothing to imply that the photo was faked in anyway. Is it really hard to believe that some Americans actually do feel that way? A group of Americans trying to express there discontent towards the government isn’t far fetched at all.

As for the so called “spelling mistakes” you’re assuming that people write every letter the same way all the time. It’s just sloppiness, nothing more.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   

This original image is clearly propaganda.

If they really wanted to apologize, they should stop driving cars and being so dependent on oil. If we had alternate energy sources, we would not be in Iraq or Saudi Arabia.

Sister, Choosing a side will only force you into becoming a pawn for someone else's agenda. Have your own agenda. Why not become pacifist? There is nothing wrong with that.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join