It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cures for Cancer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
i have read on a website that there are cures for cancer involving a number of methods such as electrification of the blood, a strict diet, and drinking ozonated water - has anyone else read this or has anyone heard or actually met someone who has been cured using these methods? I might say also that these methods have been slated by the major medical powers that be in the USA - I would be interested to have any info on this!

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

here is a site on a cure. its not one that you listed. but it is a cure. the first post on this thread explains how it works.

EC

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
See this thread, too

And this thread

It's very easy to tout things as "cures", with only anecdotal evidence to support the claims; the conspiracies named tend to ignore such things as other nations not being held to the same rules or profit margins as US companies, too - something to consider when researching alleged conspiracies relating to hiding cancer cures.

If the US owned and produced every drug ever used around the world, there'd be more to the conspiracy theory. The thing is...that's not how it works.

join