It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe a word about any Dulce story?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
You know, i want to believe but when I read stuff like this i just have to laugh.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"I have seen multi-legged 'humans' that look like half-human/half-octopus. Also reptilian-humans, and furry creatures that have hands like humans and cries like a baby, it mimics human words... also huge mixture of lizard-humans in cages. There are fish, seals, birds and mice that can barely be considered those species. There are several cages (and vats) of winged-humanoids, grotesque bat-like creatures...but 3 1/2 to 7 feet tall. Gargoyle-like beings and Draco-Reptoids."

Please.......

As previously stated, there are over 18,000 "aliens" at the Dulce complex.

That many aliens at the base yet we cant find proof of a single one in the flesh in the outside world?

Do you really believe this banter?

Ive never spoke out about Dulce before here, but if I was a skeptic, and someone was trying to prove "aliens" to me, and they gave me this story, I would think they are cracked.

Of all the bases, alien stories etc, this one is just sad.

Bash me all you want, im just saying an opinion.

Just my opinion.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'm not accepting of the whole story by any stretch, but there may be something going on. I know the "witnesses" have been almost entirely discredited by even some of the strongest believers on here, but the thing that strikes me as interesting is one of the same things that people use to debunk it: why Dulce? Why on an indian reservation in Podunk NM? If they were wanting to hoax it, why not go for something a little more plausible, like White Sands or Los Alamos? Or any of the other known military installations? It seems to me that those would be a little more logical to create than outside of some little town that no one's ever heard of before.

I've been trying to do a little research myself on to what could the possible reasons be for putting an underground base out there. Not trying to determine if its true or not, but to see if it's even plausible for one. If it's plausible, then look at how reasonable it is. Of course, my job and school keep getting in the way, but I think I might be finding a bit more time here over the next couple of days.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Well, there seems to be plenty of material to support both sides, there has been no concrete proof of this place, but if it does exist, it's probably deep in the black, too deep for oridinary citizens to get proof of.

The best suggestion I have heard is to use ground-radar imaging in the area.

I'm skeptical about most of it, but I do considder it possible.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I would not go as far as saying, theres nothing there, but I would say all this human experiment / 18K aliens etc being there is totally false.

Perhaps there is something there, like all locations but I find half of the story to just be too out there.

And ive made up some out there stories !

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Dulce and Area 51 were the two main misdirection disinfo topics that were used since the launch of the internet.

Almost like the sites were already up by the time any one even started looking for information on the topic....

Seems like one of the main things the Internet has been designed at keeping people believing the lies. People think they are coming to the Internet for other individual opinions, yet this is a topic where web sites have been pre-packaged from the beginning.

Only when people actually started making their own sites, about things like Project Paperclip, did ANY light on the levels of deception involved even begin to be hinted at.

And if you haven't heard of Paperclip, or don't think its a big deal, realize that giving nuclear weapons to Russia was effectively also a part of the deal.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
That's interesting; I'd never heard of Paperclip before. Nice little job of hiding it. How does that turn Dulce into disinfo though? Not discrediting your idea; Area 51, Dulce, hell, just about anything we discuss here could be disinfo in one way or another and none of us have the right idea. But how can you show they are?

loq

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
i believe there is a base there
but am not to shure on what goes on there.
to most people it is doubtful all this alien stuff is going on there
but you never know
lol

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
thats what makes it so believable, that its so unbelievable

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   
so if i tell you that i have 20 thousand half alien half winged humans living in my backyard (underground btw) it could be believable because its so unbelievable?

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   
hope god dont flood the world again because greys and reptilian are genetic engineering with humans.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I just played phil schneiders' CD

then followed up on dulce

it is quite a bit to swallow , but

problem is ;

there are bases
there are sightings
there are abductions
there are people covering things up
there are victims who were suicided into silence
there is unbelievable technology in a short time [ I believe the ratio I read was 44yrs to one ! ]
it didn't evolve at a "normal" rate, and I got RED FLAGS all over from it.

the info corresponds to other wild claims that are out there as well

hard to say for sure...

but it don't look like regular dinner/water cooler conversation material , ya can't just kick this around at home or at work and get normal feedback..it's just too freaking weird.

it would be a real [bitch- female dog ] if WAR OF THE WORLDS was a real possibility, as opposed to some sci-fi fantasy

eh ?

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Fear is getting to alot here, Fear leads to ignorance, not wishing to know the truth and dismissing it as false.

Don't Fear! Don't Panic!

It may sound unlikely, but nothing is imposible, there may very well be experimentation, perhaps they did this in the past as well and perhaps that is why myths of half man half beast were created.

Why in Dulce? why not? no one would be expecting it, it's just a place in the middle of nowhere full with unwilling volunteers

What we need to do is FIND evidence of the existance or non-existance of this facility.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I don't believe that there are any alien beings at Dulce, even if there does happen to be a secret base there, which I doubt.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The truth is usually somewhere in the middle. Who knows really but i do know that dulce base or no, Alien experiements or not - we humans do some pretty amazing things which a 100 years ago would probably get you locked up in the crazy farm if you said it was possible:

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I think REAL FEAR set in

when unsuspecting humans came face to face with aliens

while building an underground facility

even more fear set in , upon meeting with them, then agreeing to terms.

all these years , and I never bumped into dulce.

been in roswell , kecksburg , gulf breeze etc...no dulce , til now

there's enuf info here to give one the willies
[ no wonder they want it quiet ]

www.subversiveelement.com...

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

reminds me of a rod serling episode " to serve man "..... a cookbook...

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
It sounds too much like it came straight out of hollywood to me. Ray guns, little green men, black helo's. It has it all. Its great to read about all this stuff but you know what show me proof. I want to shake its hand or punch it in nads depending on my mood and its plans for the earth.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I believe the Dulce incident was a real happening. That there was a joint EBE Race and Human Military base and unusual activities happening at Dulce, mainly below ground.

There was also a similar operation going on at Caba Rojo, Puerto Rico, hidden within the lagoon: 'Leguna Caltehena', which account for the pictures distributed by Amaury Rivera of the Disc and F15 tag game released in 1994 on the FOX Doc: "Encounters, The UFO Conspiracy". Now readily found on most UFO web sites, some labeled, some not.

The lagoon was, in /94, fenced off including barbed wire, labelled gov property refering to the area as 'bird santuary'.

The Dulce story I have some collaboration on from respected Ufologists, witness (now missing) and a Retired Air Force Col and well know Ufologist.

Paul Bennowitz got the ball rolling and was hounded until death. There is a book in print lately about what that man went through from what I and others feel may have been OSI (office of special investigation) Air Force.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Poppycock of the highest order imo. Stories like this do nothing but damage ufologies credability.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Maybe something really weird was witnessed there by someone (genetic experiements/bio weapons tested on people) and that person wanted some attention put on it but didnt know exactly how to go about doing it so they made up this story to get attention on it.

(sorry just trying to be devils advocate here on the side of skepticism)

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Do you believe a word about any Dulce story?

No. Just look at the witnesses...
Not to mention, the proposed location makes no logistical sense....

<<   2  3 >>

join