It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the government allowing abductions!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
i have read up a lot on aliens and UFOs and also thought a lot about them. i have come up with a theory that i think is very good so here goes:
Why do you think the govenment have always been getting newer and newer technology? super soldiers, bigger bombs, better weapons, faster planes, the list is neverending. and whats the point in these cover ups to stop people believing in extra-terrestrials? if everyone knew about them, they could stop them coming, or know what to do, if it does happen!the explanation is the government are swapping a few people for a bit of technology! the reason they dont take loads of people at once or dont do them too close together is people like me might get suspicious(or already did)
the one flaw with my thery is: skeptics might say- if these aliens have so much technology, why would they need the governments permission to aduct people? my answer is: when they started this agreement, they didnt know how powerful we were, that we might be able to destroy them, so they made a deal. the reason they dont terminate it now is they could go to war with us and then have to blow us up and therefore have no more SLAVES!
thats another theory: they are usin abducted people as slaves, but thats for another thread! hope you liked this one, feel free to post your replies!

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
if these aliens have so much technology, why would they need the governments permission to aduct people?

Maybe they wanted just wanted to be nice?

And on the question why the goverment has always been getting newer and newer technology? Simple answer:

480 billion dollars... It is at an all time high in fact. Easily beating the cold war and Vietnam (but not yet Korea). I dont know what you think, but according to the budget we are at WAR. And technology always come then, we know that from experience. I expect a circle shaped anti gravity aircraft to go into serial production soon

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paranoid Pain
Why do you think the govenment have always been getting newer and newer technology? super soldiers, bigger bombs, better weapons, faster planes, the list is neverending.

When exactly did we get super-soldiers? Although humans have advance more in the last 100 years than in the last 1000. Maybe you should google this and do some research, you know? We want more info,links and what not

At
mix

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
ok, we DID get super soldiers, we just "havent" found out about it from the government! and tell me HOW they keep getting technology? how did they KNOW we could split an atom? a scientist wouldnt just, out of the blue say: hey, maybe we could split an atom and see what happens! and then blow himself up would he? of course not!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Well my theory is that the aliens are like use. exploring other worlds. only there alot smarter. they see us as we see monkeys. they dont think making contanck will help them. mabey there studing us to make a wep to kill only use not the environment and harvest our planet. i mean if our an-ti bodys can. y not them. they may be smater by 2,3 years. or they dont think or have any use in this planet so they just study us (as all the species) to learn like we do.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
would they listen to us?

Or more likely, say "ZASJ@!#J" and then continue to do it anyway.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Back in /52 what your suggesting may have happened?, may have happened.
These da's the skies not the limit anymore as what I refer to as the Secret Government does things that Americam=n People may not be allowed to learn - ever.

Dallas

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
No I dont think so,

Humans are alot smarter then you give credit for. Since the invention of the atomic bomb (which by the way was accomplished with human ingenuity) it is only rational that the bombs continue to get bigger, more sophisticated and more destructive. The same goes for the endless hours that were put into developing the human genome project and many many other projects. We're pretty smart critters left alone we can do just about anything.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
What the hell are you talking about here?

The Government either did or did not allow Human abductions?
Yet the Abuctees don't seem to have Government interest as to investigate the nature of the claims.

Dallas

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 03:46 AM
link   
ok, human ARE smart, but how do we know the aliens arent a lot smarter? and youre all forgetting what i said at the start of the thread:

and therefore have no more SLAVES!

see, they dont need to study us anymore, they studied us at the start, and now they dont need to anymore. they are using us as slaves to build their empire further- soon they will not need the government, as the people will complain- mark my words there wont be as many people in the world because of this
BTW i was wondering why they are still developing bigger bommbs if the biggest one now can destroy the whole world?

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I hate to break it to you, but this theory of yours is old and has been circulating around for a while, from about a thousand diferent people. And it has flaws.

Aliens, from what we have seen, havetechnology far ahead of our own, with ships that fly circles around the best tech we had. To simplify, they dont need our permission. That would be like the US asking say an Australian Aboriginal permission to take a few of his people and use them in mind control experiments. They would simply take them. So do the aliens. Why would they give our government our government technology when they can simply take people and there aint a damn thing the Air Force can do about it?

I do believe the technology we cutrrently have that is cutting edge came from crashed alien craft that the government recovered and has studied and attempted to reverse engineer. But it certainly wasn't a gift from the aliens, who appear to have little interest in our government, and seem to view us as a lesser spieces. With such a view, they don't feel obligated for squat, and really, I doubt the government, sinister as it is, would agree to something like that, because they could not be certain exactly what the aliens were doing to abductees and why.

But your theory isnt anything that hasnt been discussed several times on this board alone, thousands of times all over the net.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 05:26 AM
link   
well, sorry, but i didnt know!
well we were having a nice discussion until you came and reigned on everyones parade

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paranoid Pain
well, sorry, but i didnt know!
well we were having a nice discussion until you came and reigned on everyones parade

Its spelled "rained".

And use of the ATS search engine can do wonders.

This has been discussed over and over again.

I suggest, if you wish to look into this theory more, look up John Lear. He was a proponent of this theory since the early 80's. He used to even post here on ATS.

Punching in John Lear on this search engine or any others will bring a plethora of websites dedicated to claims the government signed a deal with the greys.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Ok Ok get this: We have a stargate! What do you think? I mean its the only show fully endorsed by the USAF. Maybe thats how we have advanced our technology.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well where not the smartest thing neather. wow nuclier weponds. why do they need to get bigger. whats the point of having weponds that the goverment says is to defend us. when its going to be killing use while is at it. any way i think the goverment has had contant with aliens. but not made any contracts. maby thers copys of humans that have been taken.

Also-

the goverment could have made a deal with the aliens. the aliens give tecnology to the gov. and the goverment would say nothing about the aliens so we wont freek and fight back.

[edit on 24-5-2005 by thesebmaister]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
interesting theory...on my thread i suggested that there are no such things as aliens, but ufo's, most definitely...but they are just us from the future.
i agree to your theory about mankinds sudden improvement of new technology...definitely suspicious...
what i find sad of all is when someone like yourself decides to share thoughts & theories, and someone else comes along and says something like:
"well your theory is quite common and has been discussed before on this site and others...blah blah blah..."
my response: well some people dont have time to study millions of websites and compare content, they simply want to share their theories...
so i appreciate your thoughts...
i firmly believe that we are time travelling back to change the world...and there are reports that governments are in touch with superbeings for advice...god knows what they are trading, i wouldnt be surprised if it were humans! there are also reports that ufos have appeared at military bases and destroying dangerous material...are they trying to prevent a nuclear war???

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Thats a good theory. i didnt think of it like that. well whatever it is- is it helping use-trading with us- or wating to attack?

top topics

join