It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV Show Looking for people with HAUNTED POSSESSIONS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
DO YOU HAVE AN OBJECT OR POSSESSION THAT YOU BELIEVE IS
CURSED, POSSESSED OR HAUNTED?

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW FOR SURE?

Here is YOUR chance!

HAUNTED POSSESSIONS is a new 2-hour special on TLC about the mysterious and compelling subject of possessed possessions. We want to give you the chance to explain the history of your spooked object and how it is currently affecting your life. Then you will get a true evaluation and assessment from our world-renowned PARANORMAL EXPERTS. Think of it as "Haunted Antiques Roadshow."

So if you’re at least 18 years old, live in Southern California, and believe you have a POSSESSED POSSESSION, please email a JPEG PHOTO(digital photo) of yourself and of your haunted belonging, along with a short paragraph that provides the following information and answers the questions below.

JPEG PHOTOS must be included to be contacted for an audition. You must also include: First & Last Name: Date of Birth: Your address/city/state/zip: Phone Number: Email:

1. What is your haunted possession?
2. Why do you believe it is haunted?
3. How did this object come into your possession?
4. Could you be available for 2 days of videotaping in the middle of July?

****In the subject line of your email, please provide this information in the following order: *YOUR NAME, *YOUR AGE, & *CITY/STATE. (Example: Subject: John Dough, 22, Glendale, CA, or Subject: Jane Dough, 21, Beverly Hills, CA etc.)

Email: [email protected]
Olu Odebunmi
Casting Dept
Norsemen Productions

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
You shouldn't be doing adds in here. This is not a marke place but a place for trade of word and mind. It might even be a good show but this realy isn't the place for this.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkFlame
You shouldn't be doing adds in here. This is not a marke place but a place for trade of word and mind. It might even be a good show but this realy isn't the place for this.

Sure it is. Look on the right sight of your browser:

The One Prophesied
by the major world religions will soon be seen by everyone!
www.Share-International.org

Listen to Bob Larson
Bob is an expert on cults, demons, exorcism and the supernatural
www.boblarson.org

Do You Want To See Ghosts
Are they real? Register here and see if you believe these photos.
Ghost.Astrology-Central.com

Missed an Episode?
Download Most Haunted episodes to watch at any time!
www.TVShows.org

...and don't forget "Screensavers.com" just below it...

...and at the bottom of the page by shooting the deer or duck flying by...

...and the screen-pops every 5 seconds if you're not a member...

...and and and...

Hmm....now, the person running it didn't PAY ATS, so I would not be surprised to see this thread 'disappearing'... becoming a ghost or conspiracy in and of itself. Wanna use the 1st Amendment? How much money do you have?

[edit on 19-5-2005 by saint4God]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I believe those people paid for their ad space or whatever you get for linking banners or whatever.

This is just lazy research in my opinion. Sure hit ATS and see if the crazies wanna do your job for you. Google, periodicals, publications and good old fashioned foot work will help you find what you're looking for. Yes I'm sure you're doing that too but this seems to be hoping people will want fifteen minutes of fame plus scale.

IMO of course.

Spiderj

Though I have a blow up doll posessed by the spirit of my sixth grade teacher mrs. schmidt, which is weird cuz she's still alive.

[edit on 5/19/2005 by Spiderj]

top topics

join