It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

iPod 4G Accessories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I recently bought a 20 GB 4G iPod off a friend of mine...

It works great but it's got a few scuffs on it - Nothing too bad, but I'd like to cover it up anyways....

Does anyone have a good link to a few online stores where you can purchase skins or cases? If you bought one from somewhere and really enjoy it, maybe you can point me in the right direction....

This store seems to have a good selection...But I don't know how difficult it would be to replace the actual cover - thinkdifferentstore.com...

I've seen a few around that simply adhere to the surface - Anyone have a good/bad experience with those?

[edit on 5/19/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Another question...Not quite Accessory related...Hey - I'm new to this whole iPod thing

I have two $15 Napster gift cards....Looks like Napster and Apple don't get along....I don't understand - If I download a song for free or if I pay for it, isn't it still an mp3?

Regardless, shouldn't it still be able to go onto the player? I'm lost.....I used to have an "old-fashioned" 256MB mp3 player.....I ripped songs off the net at no cost to me, then pasted them into the player....

Doesn't work that way anymore, huh? It's got over 1600 songs on it right now, but I WANT MORE

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
I've seen a few around that simply adhere to the surface - Anyone have a good/bad experience with those?

My friend has a rubber cover for his ipod to protect it from scratches, drops, and general violence, he claims it bounces when dropped but I've yet to see it being dropped...

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
It bounces?
Sweet....

I'll have to look into getting a rubber thing for my ijohnson then....er....I mean ipod

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I wanted to protect my iPod from scratches and so i bought an iSkin. It cost about $40 Australian and is very good. You can still use the click wheel and hold button because it doesn't cover them.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duncan
I wanted to protect my iPod from scratches and so i bought an iSkin. It cost about $40 Australian and is very good. You can still use the click wheel and hold button because it doesn't cover them.

Damn....Those are pretty friggin cool...

[edit on 5/20/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Another quick question on the subject of ipods...

If I reformat my hard drive and reinstall iTunes, will it wipe my iPod? I've got my songs backed up, but god damn I don't want to sit and wait around for it to reload them all....

I learned the hard way that you can't just take an iPod from one PC to another and keep the songs from the other PC on it....Gosh no....That goes against the whole idea of buying your music....And I mean....Of course, I buy all my music....

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
And as for songs, try Limewire. A birdie told me it worked like a charm.

new topics

top topics

join