It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU superstate will happen no matter what

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Maybe it won't work, you know, the whole EU biz.

I'm still unsure of when do all of their borders disappear and the regional countries are treated like states though ...
, and if majority rules, who's the majority ...

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   

The NWO is alive and well, and if people would stop chasing spider farts and red herrings like devil worshiping Masons, shapeshifting lizards from Uranus, and Nazis in flying Saucers, we would see there is nothing mystical or magical about the NWO, just pure cold blooded assimilation and domination of the planet via ideas.

well said skadi

the NWO and the bilateral state of the EU will diverge the supersceding efforts substantially imo. the transatlantic treaties are an excellent prevailer for diplomic and commercial ties. the markets will ultimatly merge and the torrent of industry will flourish. asia will emperically beset a large portion of marketeering efforts, while the real intent of the NWO comes to light there will be much ado about nothing within the confines of middlistic modern america.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bulldog 52
Don't worry about a European Super state , it wont happen. The British will vote no to this as we dislike the French and the Germans. They have always tried to conquer Britain , but I'm afraid they fail again.

It will happen though, the EU are hell bent of creating this state.
it will happen within time.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
So many nations and nationalities cannot function as a single nation. Not even as a state. We tried it in former Yugoslavia. We funcion as a country only because of communist regime and idea of unity and brotherhood among nations. And this idea has been enforced severely. You know, many architects of modern EU came to us to study how multiethnic country function.

The only way that Europe as a superstate can come to life is that we achieve a perfect levell of tollerance.

And a perfect tollerance is apathy.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

we have alot of apathy in Europe at the moment,
i mean a lot of apathy

[edit on 22-5-2005 by infinite]

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

we have alot of apathy in Europe at the moment,
i mean a lot fo apathy

Sadly I have to agree with you infinite. It's a perfect ground where some leader with a crazy idea would prosper.

I read somewhere that idea of EU is a very old one but some people called it Intermare or Intermarum. It's idea in which all nations between Mediterranian, Baltic and Black sea would be united in one state. Do you know something about this?

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I read somewhere that idea of EU is a very old one but some people called it Intermare or Intermarum. It's idea in which all nations between Mediterranian, Baltic and Black sea would be united in one state. Do you know something about this?
[/quoye]

Cant say i've heard of it,
i'll tell you what, ill have a look around on google to see if i can find anything about it.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek

The idea of a single united Europe goes back to the Revolution of 1848, perhaps as early as the 1820s and 1830s upheavals throughout Europe. Giuseppe Mazzini, a member of the Carbonari (an Illuminati/Freemason-linked secret organization) and a 33rd Degree Freemason, may have contributed to the ideas of a single united Europe when he set up several organizations specifically geared to liberate Europe from the old monarchial and aristocratic systems at the times.

Karl Marx was also the most prominent advocate of a single European system under centralized powers.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek
So many nations and nationalities cannot function as a single nation. Not even as a state. We tried it in former Yugoslavia.

Interesting that you mention Yugoslavia.
I once run across an interesting theory that Yugoslavia was an illuminati experiment to see how united countries will function. We were united on the grounds of our common heritage and the catch phrase of the whole thing was "Bratstvo i jedinstvo" meaning "brotherhood and unity" (sounds suspiciously like something a secret organisation would come up with), every kid was taught the importance of this phrase from the very first day of school.
Our dictator Josip Broz Tito was a mason and he didn't even hide it.

In the end Yugoslavia fell apart because the diferences between nations were too big and we have lost the thing that kept everything together, Tito died in 1980, after that it all went downhill.

So, if we were indeed an experiment, several lessons have been learned:

- you cannot force people into Superstate by destroying their original identity, sooner or later it will come back to haunt you.

- the existance of it must not depend on one thing, on one person. It will die with that person.

- you have to trick people into believing that such Union is good for them and it is their choice to create it, this is where referendums and people voting come into play.

Now, you might ask yourself why am I saying this after saying previously that I do not believe the EU Constitution is a start of european superstate.
Well, I stand by what I said. I do not believe that it is possible to create a EU superstate, simply because we are too different. In order to create it, national identities of individual states would have to be destroyed and as I said above, if you do that it won't go well.

The powers-that-be might try to create in anyway. It is my belief though that it will fail.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
We have nothing to fear from an EU superstate. Just look at the unemployment rates in countries like Germany and France. The people of Europe, for the most part, aren't even willing to work a 40 hour - 5 day work week. A nation of passified, lazy people will never be able to compete with the cheap labor and low prices of countries like China and India. We have more to fear from those countries than we do the EU.

No matter what your opinion of Americans is, we are a proud and hard-working people for the most part. If there is something that we want, we will do everything in our power to get it. We set goals and achieve them. That's the way it has been for the past 200+ years and it's the way it will always be. Despite the fact that our nation stands divided on many issues, we are united when faced by any outside threat.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
Interesting that you mention Yugoslavia.
I once run across an interesting theory that Yugoslavia was an illuminati experiment to see how united countries will function. We were united on the grounds of our common heritage and the catch phrase of the whole thing was "Bratstvo i jedinstvo" meaning "brotherhood and unity" (sounds suspiciously like something a secret organisation would come up with)

Yes, It has kind of a masonic ring to it. I was always wondering why everybody left us alone during cold war. We were not in Nato or Warsaw pact. And our communist regime was not so hard core than in the rest of communist countries. Both sides even let us establish (with Egipt and India) a league of countries (neuvrscene ali nesvrstane drzave) that don't want to be sided with any of the sides in cold war. That was like a third option, a buffer zone between hard core communism and hard core capitalism.
I also believe that second Yugoslavia was some kind of sick social experiment that went terribly wrong. And the result is huge bodycount and hatred between formerly united and brothered nations.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_oleneo
The idea of a single united Europe goes back to the Revolution of 1848, perhaps as early as the 1820s and 1830s upheavals throughout Europe. Giuseppe Mazzini, a member of the Carbonari (an Illuminati/Freemason-linked secret organization) and a 33rd Degree Freemason, may have contributed to the ideas of a single united Europe when he set up several organizations specifically geared to liberate Europe from the old monarchial and aristocratic systems at the times.

Karl Marx was also the most prominent advocate of a single European system under centralized powers.

I think it goes back much earlier:
Economic and political union under the Romans.
Economic and political union under Charlemagne (France+Germany).
Political union under Napoleon (France).
Political union under Adolf Hitler (Germany+France).
Economic and political union under [unknown shadowy figures] (France+Germany).

There is definitely a long-term tendency towards unification of the economic core. But I would not say it is the masons ot the illuminati. I think it is just a result of economic surplus, that creates too much idle time for politicians with nothing better to do.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I sure hope so, I really want this to be a reality. and i want it because europe has the best scientists on earth, if europe puts aside their petty differences, stops wasting resources for politics and war among themselves and instead invests them into scientific research then this world would be forever changed

i dream of a day (most probably in the near future) when some one asks, ''where are you from?'' and the answer is ''from europe'' instead of ''germany'' or ''spain'' or 'UK'' etc - every european would say ''we are europeans, we are one'' and in the far future the entire human race would say ''we are the human race, we are one''

why kill our own kind in the name of stupid things like religion, cast, creed, race etc when we can wipe out some alien race instead. cr*p like politics keeps europe from unifying, also europe must forgive germany. stop fighting among ourselves and unite !!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarBreather

Originally posted by the_oleneo

I think it goes back much earlier:
Economic and political union under the Romans.
Economic and political union under Charlemagne (France+Germany).
Political union under Napoleon (France).
Political union under Adolf Hitler (Germany+France).
Economic and political union under [unknown shadowy figures] (France+Germany).

There is definitely a long-term tendency towards unification of the economic core. But I would not say it is the masons ot the illuminati. I think it is just a result of economic surplus, that creates too much idle time for politicians with nothing better to do.

even before all that were the greeks (alexander the great) ... imagine what a world it would be like if he actually succeeded

top topics

<< 1   >>

join