It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The creature Inside Michael Jackson Now Inside Justin Timberlake!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   
You know watching Jackson's fall from grace, as it were, made me start thinking about how suddenly he seems to be devoid of that 'magical fire' that drove him all those years - and how it's been gone a long time - even before the trial started. He now just seems so HUMAN - so ORDINARY. It's like the 'devil inside' him has gone away and he's just the 'human patsy' picking up the rap sheet for all those atrocities ITS been committing down the years.

Then I started to think about Justin Timberlake and how he's now 'real hot stuff' and how he sings with a high pitched voice, likes funky pop, wears a funny little pork pie hat, dances in a funky camp way, and more importantly how he has been THRUST into the global spotlight instantly by the 'powers that be' and is now pushing out those sweet little funky tunes. He seems literally to have somehow inherited the 'essence of Michael Jackson'

It's almost as if the creature, the devil INSIDE Micheal Jackson has moved into Justin TImberlake. If you've ever seen the movie 'The hidden' you'll know exactly what I'm talking about!.

So let's look at Jacksons body of work as the planets biggest ever pop star -

Thriller - the contempt for humanity that is displayed in that song is shocking - It clearly details the 'takeover' - the moment the human predator takes over a human being - It never talks about you getting 'eaten' but 'fighting for your life INSIDE a killer

Bad - well the words to this song are a veritable revelation - 'your doing wrong gonna lock you up, before too long' 'your not a man' ' but they say the sky's the limit and to me that's really true, and my friends you have seen nothing just wait till I get through' ' and the whole world has to answer right now' - it goes on and on in this vein - it's as if it's announcing itself from inside jackson - it's confessing itself to an unsuspecting public.

Of course there are very many more - but you should check those out yourself - I found dozens.

Now consider how Jacksons' protection from 'up on high' has in recent years just disappeared and how the 'feds' have rushed in and taken him down before he 'talks'!!Now anything he says will be taken as a result of his madness. The creature has already gone - moved home - all that is left is an empty shell. Elvis has left the building

Contrary to that look at how the creature inside 'Timberlake' is now reveling in this move - this jump. His recent Mcdonalds campaign clearly announcing to the world - to THOSE THAT CAN SEE AND KNOW - that IT has changed HOST - and furthermore that 'duh duh duh daa deh I'm loving it!!!'

Regarding Timberlake - it's still early days though but he was clearly groomed for the role as 'host' all his life - it will take years for the true revelation to become visible - but it will be interesting to see if his character changes, if his lyrics take on a darker more sinister double meaning, if he will get bigger, more successful and more lurid - who know perhaps he may set up a private fun park and we'll where it goes from there is anybody's guess - but tuck it away - keep it inside your head - remember this crazy nonsense you just read for one day it may just mean something because one day the CREATURE NOW INSIDE Justin Timberlake WILL MOVE AGAIN!

Perhaps only then will we be able to confirm if this was just a nutty little tale of crazyness or if there was something more to it!!but remember this, as michael once said ' we are not alone'.

Perhaps now we can begin to understand why our leaders look like humans, talk like humans but they sure don't ACT like HUMANS!!!

Could they have been doing this for thousands of years ?

Of course I know that none of this is true - It's just a crazy story - I mean it can't be true, can it!.

[edit on 19-5-2005 by RANT]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
LOL! That's hilarious. Great pastiche.

You have voted captainhemmingway for the Way Above Top Secret award.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It's probably pointless, but I'll ask anyway. Where's the actual proof of this? Is there even a tiny hint to this being a fact out there somewhere because I most certainly dont see any in this post?

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Nah, there wouldn't be any proof. However, this was a good juicy read anyway gives the brain something to ponder. Things that make ya go mmm...

It's like the story of Robert Johnson the guitarist that make a pact with the devil for fame or Faust maybe.
Of course I'm sure Michael was completely unsuspecting of the invasion but maybe that's why he purportedly slept in a "oxygen tent or tank" whatever.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Take a good look at the album cover of Jackson's last album, Dangerous.
I don't think it is a cooincidence that he released this album about the same time the trouble started...

Don't get me wrong, I think Jackson is a freak, but he has clearly pissed off somebody in power. I wonder if this album cover has anything to do with it?

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Then I started to think about Justin Timberlake and how he's now 'real hot stuff' and how he sings with a high pitched voice,

So you "think" about JT huh?

joking

Look at the difference in the way JT and MJ were raised...total opposites.
One was a spoiled "prince" as a kid the other was just like you and me...normal.

MJ's childhood might be a factor in his disgusting sickness.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
What if Justin Timerberlake Really is the New Michael Jackson?

We all know the alien goo that is (or rather was) Michael Jackson was carried by his sister to the SuperBowl Halftime Show and transmitted via nipple for all the world to see as a harbinger of colonization.

FCC Investigates Alien Goo Transmission

Where it's gone since has remained a mystery though. There's good reason to believe the alien goo found it's way at some point into the womb of Britney Spears.

Which in large part explains the interest of chaotic evil alien bounty hunter Kevin Federline.

But I believe the real goo host to now be mind control expert Katie Holmes...

With the final target of the telepathic alien top gun well in grasp.

Cruise Says he's "Enamored" of Holmes

I've tracked the goo this far, but my equipment can't penetrate dazzling white smiles and oversized sunglasses. So alas I fear Earth is doomed.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
It's probably pointless, but I'll ask anyway. Where's the actual proof of this? Is there even a tiny hint to this being a fact out there somewhere because I most certainly dont see any in this post?

But there is one implied. If Justin starts sleeping with young boys, there will be no doubt left that the sinister creature has indeed found a new host!

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
well this is all too hilarious!

Since were talking Britney, Perhaps Maddona was a simultaneous female host for one of these creatures and also 'passed' the goo to Britney - at which point she went 'Toxic'. Consider the lyrics of that song...

Its getting late
To give you up
I took a sip
From my devil cup
Slowly
Its taking over me

Perhaps the madonna-Britney Kiss was the public 'transfer of the goo!!

And if the reverse play subliminals in her first big hit are to be gone by where it clearly says 'sleep with me I'm not too young' then it would explain why the 'ex-jackson' Timberlake creature was irresistably drawn towards her...take a listen...

www3.telus.net...

mmhh...the mystery deepens....

One also has to look at the state of Jackson now - after the 'lifeforce' has been sucked from him - it actually explains the physical metamorphosis he went under...perhaps the creature stayed to long in one host and Jackson is the result...perhaps he really DIDN'T have any cosmetic surgery

[edit on 19/5/2005 by captainhemmingway]

[edit on 19/5/2005 by captainhemmingway]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainhemmingway
One also has to look at the state of Jackson now - after the 'lifeforce' has been sucked from him - it actually explains the physical metamorphosis he went under...perhaps the creature stayed to long in one host and Jackson is the result...perhaps he really DIDN'T have any cosmetic surgery

That's an astute observation! In addition, the creature also availed itself to Jackson's fortunes and ruined his finances. Now Michael was forced to take out a huge loan just to keep going.

My next fear is Mr. Culkin. Was the goo passed to him as well?

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Since were talking Britney, Perhaps Maddona was a simultaneous female host for one of these creatures and also 'passed' the goo to Britney - at which point she went 'Toxic'. Consider the lyrics of that song...

well, i love people who think like you!!!
if everyone was like you, the world would be a brilliant, brilliant place!
i salute you!
now, i totally agree with your theory! i mean, who could think of something like that?
now for my view- i think everyone is right and those alien dudes are FREAKY! they must be in other people as well and im gonna research that for a while, ill get back to you if i find anything

PP

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Who stole Katie's butt? Looks like she's partied her ass right off?

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I hope people are not losing track of what is important in this thread.

The power of celebrities. And unfortunately, energy is showered upon celebrities, making them 'more powerful' in a sense.

I'd say that Jackson probably has had surgery, but more to do with what we are discussing here, him being drained/possessed for too long, and they tried to give him surgery (perhaps in his latter days, but I don't think of the Entities as being in short supply, so it is not specifically the one from Jackson that is 'in' Timberlake) to prolong his career.

And Britney's pregnancy, and comparing that to a type of Rosemary's Baby, well, they ARE going to have a reality TV show about it... And she did say that her mind was changed inexplicably from not thinking the show is a good idea, to totally wanting to do it.

I think Katie Holmes' lack of 'azz' is because of Tom's preference. And he likes the boyish look too, so I don't know if Katie ties her hair up or what, but hey.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This is an awesome find! I have been following this creature as it jumped from Smokey Robinson into MJ and now it has moved on to Justin. This must be stopped now before it preys on another generation of young men, through it's music, and turns them into "nancy" boys wearing flashy clothes and dancing about.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I've been saying for years, "Michael Jakson is a Demon".

I thought I was the only one who knew it!

I think he let that being take over his body as a kid, allowing it to handle the pain of everyone else's attention that was on him as a small child. He was in a position to be worshipped and a being that feeds on that level of energy took over.

His Guru Being (the being he allowed to take over) has swallowed his soul. When I look at him, I can't even find his spirit anymore, just a hallow body.

Lots of people have these beings - you guys are noticing the "Hollywood Gurugs" like Madonna, Brittney, Marth Stewart. They not only jump bodies, then can occupy several bodies at the same time. The one in Maddona is still there, but it is currently stronger in Brittney now.

Some people get fame and riched cause they create it - some people turn their body over to any spirit that will do it for them. Selling your soul is real

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Textdances in a funky camp way,

DAM!!!.......ive been told i dance like justin....what a bummer.:shk:

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Seems like we got ourselves put in the basement where nobody can see this - mmmhh - that must mean we are onto something...someone is afraid of the waves we could make

This thread specifically deals with alien/demonic possesion and takeover - perhaps we may have made light of it but that's no reason to bin it off - the fact is history is filled with this kind of event especially in occult circles.

PP ( not that PP is likely to ever see this thread again) - I'm looking forward to some research - shame it's going to get hidden.

Akillies - I concur - these people HYPNOTISE and MESMERISE US every day of our lives. They have all usually got some element of raging ego, sexual deviency or power lust that extends above and beyond normal or even extreme behaviour.

[edit on 20/5/2005 by captainhemmingway]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainhemmingway
Seems like we got ourselves put in the basement where nobody can see this - mmmhh - that must mean we are onto something...someone is afraid of the waves we could make

This thread specifically deals with alien/demonic possesion and takeover - perhaps we may have made light of it but that's no reason to bin it off - the fact is history is filled with this kind of event especially in occult circles.

Like I said in U2U, it's the MJ thing. ATS/ATSNN is an MJ free zone in response to the media circus. But those of us tracking the alien goo that is MJ, will follow this all the same in People.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The alien goo is in Katie! CONFIRMED!!!

(and it's trying to get out)

Katie Holmes Has Mouth Problems

Are they cold sores? Are they bruises? Are they small alien creatures that live on the faces of droopy-faced celebrities?

BREAKING! Katie Holmes 4-Toed Alien DNA Regression Caught on Film!!!

Who is the Alien Now?
Did Tom Cruise do this? Or was it done to him?
external image
Or was Katie always the alien, but her top gun telepathic mind control made us think otherwise (see picture on left versus ReAlItY!!!
)

Track the goo! Before the goo gets you!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join