It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blown Out Of My Mind By Episode III!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE

all i have to say.

p.s. count douchebag sucked

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Yeah I'm glad Anakin erm I mean Vader killed him as he was getting on my nerves. Man That movie was such an Adrenaline rush I gotta go see it again. Nerdlling did you get the privlidge to see it on a Digi Screen? If not then I advice you to find one and see it, you will get the full experience that way.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I LOVED this Star Wars movie. In fact, I think it's the only one that I may of liked more than the original, THE Empire Strikes Back. However, I must agree, Darth Vader's NOOOOOOOOOO pretty much destroyed the movie... Try not to pay too much attention to it and maybe you'll like it better.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I've just got back from seeing it, its soo FRIGGIN' AMAZING, the best one out of all of them. Darth Vaders noooooooooooo kinda ruined it at the end, the jedi's were pretty easy to kill off and it was easy to tell who the sith leader was. All round, it was a brilliant film and i loved it

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
So the consensus is that the whole "Nooooooo!" scene sucked eh?

Well - Here's what I'm thinking....

Maybe - Just maybe...Vader hasn't quite gotten the grasp of his new suit - He's a bit constrained compared to before, right? I mean...He's screaming Nooooo - And he says to himself...

Hey! That's not what my voice usually sounds like!

Then he tries to move his arms to show some kind of emotion...And he says to himself....

Hey! Why do my arms only move this far?!

Just figured I'd take a stab....

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
I've just got back from seeing it, its soo FRIGGIN' AMAZING, the best one out of all of them. Darth Vaders noooooooooooo kinda ruined it at the end, the jedi's were pretty easy to kill off and it was easy to tell who the sith leader was. All round, it was a brilliant film and i loved it

Easy? It was known from the very start
I liked how they explained how the Emporer got all deformed though.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Yeah, even in Episode I it was very easy to tell who the Sith Lord would be, especially if you payed attention to the way he talked...same voice obviously, and yes I also liked how they explained how he got all deformed, I used to just figure that he was very very old....

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Maybe - Just maybe...Vader hasn't quite gotten the grasp of his new suit - He's a bit constrained compared to before, right? I mean...He's screaming Nooooo - And he says to himself...

Hey! That's not what my voice usually sounds like!

Then he tries to move his arms to show some kind of emotion...And he says to himself....

Hey! Why do my arms only move this far?!

Just figured I'd take a stab....

Dude, dude, DUDE!... :shk: you are SOOOO making excuses. It was LAME and you know it.
If I were Lucas I would seriously cut that bit of crap out of the DVD. It should have ended when you hear that first, echoey Vader breath. Or, he kneels before the Emperor and says the trademark line, "What is thy bidding...my master?" and then cut.

I rock! I should have Lucas' job.

[edit on 2005/6/2 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I just saw it. Five things:

1. It was definitely the best of the last three, of which none were in the same league as the first three.

2. Best part was Yoda walking in on the Chancellor and wiping those two guards out immediately with just a waive of his hands.

3. What did Yoda say about Qui-Gon at the end. Man I couldn't understand what they were sayings. Is Qui-Gon still alive?

4. There was zero chemistry in that love story.

5. What the hell happened to my boy Kit Fisto? I sing his praises and he ends up going down faster than Linda Lovelace! Sup wit dat?

Peace

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
3. What did Yoda say about Qui-Gon at the end. Man I couldn't understand what they were sayings. Is Qui-Gon still alive?

He was explaining that he had found a way of using the force to contact the dead, so the whole bit with the floating spirits in the older ones could be justified...

It seemed an odd time to explain that, but I guess it was to let Obi Wan know that he wouldn't have to be completley alone...

4. There was zero chemistry in that love story.

Yeah....I agree...

Kinda like...

5. What the hell happened to my boy Kit Fisto? I sing his praises and he ends up going down faster than Linda Lovelace! Sup wit dat?

Poor Kit....

At least George didn't go and kill Yoda......Make the gaps in the storyline look like the grand canyon

Luuuucy - Uuu got soome splanin ta dooo.....

[edit on 6/10/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun

He was explaining that he had found a way of using the force to contact the dead, so the whole bit with the floating spirits in the older ones could be justified...

It seemed an odd time to explain that, but I guess it was to let Obi Wan know that he wouldn't have to be completley alone...

That's cool. My girlfriend was all broke up because she knew Obi-Wan was off to be all by himself for awhile. She didn't understand what they were saying either.

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
At least George didn't go and kill Yoda......Make the gaps in the storyline look like the grand canyon

Yoda was badder 'na mfer!!! He was running some serious smack on Darth Sidious.

One more thing. It obviously wasn't James Earl Jones' voice I heard as Darth Vader. I was a bit disappointed but I do realize they needed a younger sounding, more fiery version of that voice. Oh well!!

Peace

[edit on 10-6-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
That cyborg, four armed, saber wielding general was amazing. Made me wonder how Obi One could defeat him. The guy has four arms and four times the sabers as he. I wish for more characters like him if they make more SW.

Rather violent, but lovely to see Padme say 'you're breaking my heart Anny', about the best acting job of the six movies.
Music is always good, special effects, no reason not to see it a fourth time.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
One more thing. It obviously wasn't James Earl Jones' voice I heard as Darth Vader. I was a bit disappointed but I do realize they needed a younger sounding, more fiery version of that voice. Oh well!!

No, it was him. Maybe he just overacted it...to make up for Hayden Christensen's underacting.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Episode III is the worst Star Wars movie ever. It seems they became progressingly horrible, starting at Episode I.

How can anyone claiming to understand or appreciate the cinematic arts, say this movie is good?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join