It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am looking for information on lost books of the bible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
also lost books of the mormon bible. I understand there are some known lost books of both the King James version of the Bible and also lost books of the Mormon bible. I was hoping someone here would have some knowledge of this. TIA

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I would be willing to bet that information in this regard would be hard to find. First, the books are gone...... Meaning we cant find them to read them in order to give you information on them. Second, those "lost" books were probably "lost" for a reason. So that the religious leaders of the world wouldn't be exposed for what they were, and are today. Frauds.

Especially in the christian faith. What an ugly mess of lies, torture, murder, and deciet that religion adds up to be.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
You can find lost books on the Internet, they were found (Some, mabe not all) when the dead sea scrolls were found. In fact, you can read most over the web. Book of Enoch, book of Jubilees, Book of Jasher..... keep looking. I don't know anything about lost mormon books... you may also inquire about that info over the internet.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Some of the books can be found in the apocrypha . you can find it in the king james version bible 1611 edition . thats how it was written when it was first translated with the extra books. but you can find apocrytha books almost anywhere.a good one is the book of esdras

new topics

top topics

join