It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumsfeld admits missile in pentagon !!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
What’s the hold up, you cannot answer my questions, or what?

You mind repeating your question(s)?
Don't be so quick to assume I am ignoring you!

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PepeLapiu1

Originally posted by defcon5
What’s the hold up, you cannot answer my questions, or what?

You mind repeating your question(s)?
Don't be so quick to assume I am ignoring you!

Yes I do...

I broke down your questions and answered them question per question. The ones directed at me anyway. Now I have to do the work or digging back through my posts and finding them!

If you cannot find them, do the work, and answer them, then you lose, argument is over, and I am sure that most here are going to agree with that…

Try using your master level of attention to optical detail by looking for the question marks.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
You are in it to win an arguement, I am not!

With this line of thinking, I can assure you you have won and you will always win.

Congrat!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Oh, believe me I am not wasting my time here simple because I am looking for an argument. I have seen all the conspiracy sites on this subject, and I am sorry to say that they do not hold water with someone that has ever worked on that type of aircraft. One reason is that the nose on that aircraft has a pretty distinct shape to it (it looks like Mickey Mouse with square eyes, Eastern Airlines even used to paint a smile below the ray dome), which is quite clear in the slowed down video. Sorry to tell you this, but just because the government does not release the other video does not mean that it was not a 757, it could mean a million other things.

So in a way is this an argument? Well yes and no. You wish to push that it was something other then a 757, and I simply see a 757, traveling at high speed on a time delayed camera at a fair distance off in the background. If you can answer my questions with credible facts and not speculation, and show me credible proof that I cannot, through my experience, deny; then you might get me to change my mind. I do in fact believe that there are unanswered questions as to what did in fact happen that day. One of them I already posed to you was why was this plane not intercepted? However, I have yet to see anything so far to make me disbelieve that anything but a 757/767 hit any of the three buildings that I would deem to be credible evidence. Speculation, assumptions, common knowledge, distorted facts, out of scale diagrams, slanted evidence; all abound, but nothing based on credible fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join