It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montana's Hi-line photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hey everybody!

As some of you know I work on the railroad. The job I work now (and for the last few years) travels across the state of Montana just south of the Canadian border.

I have the good luck to work in an area with many interesting and beautiful things. And since I just bought myself a digital camera (finally), I thought I would share some of the pictures I like the best with all of you.

I'm figuring one or two a week, with links to larger sized versions for those of you who REALLY like my pictures!

Let me know what you think, but be gentle please......

Enjoy

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Took this a couple of weeks ago after a late spring snow. It is close to the east entrance to Glacier National Park. I had to do some editing to remove some things that got in the way. Hope you don't mind.

Large size

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
And the day before at the west entrance as my train was waiting to meet one coming the other way.

Edit: to fix pic

[edit on 5/18/2005 by Montana]

[edit on 5/18/2005 by Montana]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
There is a thread here that many members put their photos in, they also talk and make nice little comment too .

The first photo you posted is brilliant, with the mountains in the background it takes your breath away.
Thanks for posting

new topics

top topics

join