It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our condolences to the families of those...

page: 1

join
share:
ali

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Our condolences to the families of those 19 heroes who gave their lives in Sep. 11 to open a new page in war against USA imperialism and international oppression.

This war has lost 19 heroes but it has gained millions and millions of supporters all over the world. American have lost a few lost souls in Sep. 11 but they have been forced to show their true faces to billions of people in the world. People of the world are united against USA imperialism and international oppression they will force Americans to back off of their lands and move their military to hell where they belong.

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Good riddance to the 19 cowards,who's souls are nice and warm in hell.

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 02:31 PM
link   
well said nyeff.

ali, you're a #ing idiot.

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 02:33 PM
link   
What the hell is this crap ?

I can't believe this person has left this thread. Mate u must be one warped cocksucker.
What's the deal ?!

To the moderator please remove this insulting thread.

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Well said Bob and nyeff

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Clearly this post was made to garner an opinion, so, you're gonna get mine.

Heros? Are you high? Than again, the Taliban regime is one of the world's largest exporters of opium. A hero doesn't kill thousands of innocent, unarmed people who's only crime was carrying out their everyday life, trying to make a living.

Next, oppression. The US helped rebuild post WW2 Europe, including some of the same nations we were at war with during WW2 itself. When France was on the verge of an economic collapse who was there to help them pull themselves up and get the situation there under control...the US. When railways in France, Germany, and India wee breaking down, guess who rebuilt them, it was the US...again.

We are a nation who has helped aid nations whom we normally don't deal with and what do we get in return, generally, nothing, occasionally a pat on the backl though.

Now, your little heros have decided to give us the finger and bite the hand that fed them. While your heros are uniting against us, nations that typically don't support us, or haven't for years, are rising to the occasion and helping us fight your 'heros.' Uzbekistan has allowed use of her airspace, and Romania has pledged support through troops and airspace use.

My prayers went out for the families of the thousands who died that horrible day in September, and ya know what, the only prayers those hijackers got was that they had a spot reserved for them in hell. That and that the remaining terorists and their leaders received a Paveway in the pooper or a little bit of 5.56mm justice (the size of the M-16 bullet).

nyeff, Bob, mad scientist, I'm jumping on the band wagon with everything you guys said here and adding my own two cents.

Fry

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 02:47 PM
link   
speaking of "showing thier true faces" I would like you to show yours to all of us.
I'm sure a few of us would like to meet you in real life and show you some true heroes!

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 03:04 PM
link   
But you see Fry, he won't. He justs supports the terrorist ideals, and those folks are simply to chicken to come out and fight a real war. Reason being they know they would be slaughtered in a matter of weeks in a conventional war, so they cowards have to fight dirty.

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It's a troll.

I'm reporting it to the moderators and requesting a removal.

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I'm not gonna put this dude down, because chances are it's gonna be some redneck in a cape and cowl that does that (and believe me, ali, he won't be nearly as kind as Nyeff, Bob, Mad Scientist, Grasshopp, and the rest of us here).

All I'm going to say is, you try talking like that in a country where you don't have the freedom to say whatever you want, ali, and see how quickly your extremist @$$ is rounded up and executed. God Bless America.

We all know who the true heroes of Sept. 11 were and we should all keep them and their families in our prayers now- as the one year anniversary of that infamous day draws near- and always.

And I say keep this thread up for a while, to remind us all why we're fighting this war and why no matter how much we distrust our government, there are times when we have to get behind them so that we can eliminate threats to our liberty and our way of life.

[Edited on 5-9-2002 by suomynonA]

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Knobbers :p dont respond to such an obvious troll.

Locking thread, ali if you have a useful point to make you may try again, if you start another thread purely aimed at # stirring it will be deleted.

top topics

join