It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father helps his son in Iraq against insurgents and terrorists.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
www.npr.org...

you can listen to it and be proud to hear the father willing to contribute to help protect his son and the unit he is deployed with. this shows that the military should be more flexible in this. can't believe it was made from the pop's garage and cheap too.

Mod Edit: Title only.

[edit on 19-5-2005 by UM_Gazz]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I heard this on the radio driving home. First thing I thought was "What is all that 300 billion defense budget going on if some pop has to this?"

I dunno whether you should be proud that this father has to do this out of his own pocket for his son, or angry that your tax dollars arn't already doing it for him.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
yep im proud he's willing to help his son with his own money that shows how much he cares and he moves faster than the Pentagon does.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The question is, should he have to? And is it a case of him moving faster than the Pentagon? Or just that the Pentagon isn't rally bothering to move at all on this particular issue?

I think what this man has done is great. But I also think it is telling us something else. Yeah?

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
The question is, should he have to? And is it a case of him moving faster than the Pentagon? Or just that the Pentagon isn't rally bothering to move at all on this particular issue?

I think what this man has done is great. But I also think it is telling us something else. Yeah?

o the Pentagon is moving they just too slow, u know how bureacracy is.

top topics

join