It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmation Of Concentration Camps For Americans In America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
How the does a moderator get on here, call people the bobsey twins, then hijack the thread with a completely irrelevant report about inmate work programs?

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Fascinating post and rather alarming. I've heard the rumor about american concentration camps for some time now but, frankly, I had always dismissed these as sensationalism. Considering that many of the American concentration camp stories that I found came from right wing militia type sites, it was easy to do so. Now, I must say, this topic and concept is not so readily explained away. Oh sure, we can make all sorts of justifications but, still, this is not the way that I have been raised to view United States of America. Escellent, thought provoking thread.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
How the does a moderator get on here, call people the bobsey twins, then hijack the thread with a completely irrelevant report about inmate work programs?

Hijack the thread?
At least I provided a link that was completely related for which you then call "completely irrelevant"?

On the other hand, you have provided what, exactly? I thought so.

Apparently you missed the words: "Just joking"?
Move along now, k?

seekerof

[edit on 18-5-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
then hijack the thread with a completely irrelevant report about inmate work programs?

What the heck are you talking about? The opening post was concern over a recent inmate labour programme. Seekerof presented information concerning previous, precedent setting, inmate labour programs.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join