It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i need help with a blocked call on my cell!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
so this guy, i actually think i know who it is, but it would be nice to have the number, keeps calling me on my phone but keeping his number secret and being a really pain in the ass, but i heard there is like some number you can punch in to read the call as the real number or call them back and get the number, i need someone to really help me out here, i can get this guy to stop calling me.

thanks a lot

Velvet

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
well i live in the UK and im not sure but i haven't heard of a number you can put in your mobile phone to see a witheld number,
so really this post was of no use to you. lol

sorri i culdnt help

x x oni x x

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
*69....is what you're looking for. Doesn't always work by the way

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
i have no idea, never heard of it to be honest. I can look around on the internet to see if i can dig anything up for you. Hold on a sec', ill go google it

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
If someone is blocking caller ID, you can't get their number, even with *69. Most systems have an "anonymous call rejection" feature that blocks people from calling you if they're blocking their information from being shown.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
You'd want to contact your phone company, they will be able to get the number, or, at a minimum, block his calls

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
There are little tech boxes you can get too, at your local spy gadget shop (home surveillance, etc.), go for about $20-$50.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
well suprisingly even the phone place can't read the number, and i can't block him. and no *69 dose not work

thanks for the in put guys,

yours truly

Velvet

apc

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
This is a cellular phone?
What brand and model handset? What service provider?
If the caller is on a landline, the CID info is actually sent all the way to your phone... your phone is just told not to display it (same applies for landline to landline). Many Nokia GSM/TDMA/CDMA handsets have an option to display blocked info.
If the caller is also on a cellular phone, then it depends on how that provider handles the CID data. It might never make it out of their office.
In either case dialing 611 and talking to an operator should answer just what info you can obtain and how to go about using it.

top topics

join