It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Channeling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hi this is my first post, Last year around this time I witnessed Government officialls using telepathy to communicate. It seemed to me that anyone could be controlled by the people using these powers. I heard about using chemicals to be able to do this, but i doubt it. The person or whatever the entitiy was talked to me through someone else's voice box. They were able to manipulate their voice to mimic someone I knew. Send me a message If you know anything about this. Thanks Matt

[edit on 18-5-2005 by Mattodlum]

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mattodlum
I witnessed Government officialls using telepathy to communicate.

How can you be sure? Maybe he had a headache. Anyway welcome to ATS friend, glad you found us.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
He said he was government official, and the man he was controlling knew he was being contolled, the other people i'm not too sure about

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
this telepathy is a thing they use to talk to one another, one day you will know what i am talking about. They have been covering it up but one day they will slip up and all will know.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hello all,

I would like to chime in here and through some support to Mattodlum. A while back I provided a thread over in the other ATS forum on this very same subject. It describes the very same thing Mattodlum is going through.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since then these people who possess this capability have continued torturing and harassing me using this capability. I have detailed my experiences in a web site I currently have under construction. Please feel free to drop by and take a look. The site fully details the subject and governmental harassment I am currently enduring.

govharass.tripod.com...

There are others who are receiving the same type of mental harassment, here is one to a thread posted at another forum. I will be dropping by her post to lend some support.

www.sbindymedia.org...

I can only imagine why these harassment and torture techniques initiated. I assume it is some type of cover-up where the victom was ID'd as possessing some capability, then they wanted to remove this capability so as not to be able to hear their communications. I will discuss this further at a later date, once I have had time to build my web site a bit more.

My site will also contain photo's of persons obviously involved in the harassment of my person and head. I'm sure they won't like that one bit.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Government officials have been using telepathy/mind-control since WWII. It's definitley not something new or even hidden from public. It's just thought to have died down in past decade or so...

www.totse.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I am wondering WHY......Matt and Jan are tag teaming this info together on differant threads?

This is the INTRODUCTIONS thread
......so I will say HI Matt.....welcome to ATS.

If you click the link in my signature this will take you to Zed's book of ATS posting, once your all schooled in how things work here, your good to go!

Post unto others as you would have them post unto you!

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Another take on the instances I have read about is there are differences as to what people are seeing and witnessing.

Me for instance I have been lead to believe that there is a chemical substance involved which provides some type of chemical imbalance in the system or head which allows people to pick up these telepathic thought transfers. At some point I specifically heard it called gogo juice (which was the entry level stuff). I have also been lead to believe there are additional treatments and chemicals which can be administered which fine tunes and expands the capability.

In Matt's case he is not sure what the mechanism is, only that he has witnessed it and knows it's out there in some form or another.

In the other post I provided a link too, she believes there is some type of external mechanical device capable of sending these transfers.

Whatever the truth, I firmly know it is out there due to my experiences I have encountered and been subjected too over the past year and a half, plus.

These people behind this capability are masters of painting pictures and making you believe whatever they want you to believe. They are also masters of controlling your mind and forcing you to do what they want you to do. They are capable of potentially seeding ones mind with false hoods in order to make their story or occurrence seam totally un-realistic in order to cover their tracks. I believe the substance I have laid down here, in my previous/first post, and in my web site is very close to the truth.

At this point I firmly believe it is some level of governmental intelligence agency behind this, with the local law enforcement also being part to some degree. I also believe this substance/capability has filtered into all aspects of our life including employers, in particular within the human resources departments and management at the very least who use this capability to spy on their employees in order to feed back any issues to law enforcement.

[edit on 12-7-2005 by janson0202]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I am wondering WHY......Matt and Jan are tag teaming this info together on differant threads?

This is the INTRODUCTIONS thread
......so I will say HI Matt.....welcome to ATS.

If you click the link in my signature this will take you to Zed's book of ATS posting, once your all schooled in how things work here, your good to go!

Post unto others as you would have them post unto you!

I posted the issue back in March describing an issue/occurrance I was seeing and experiencing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I provided this link in a previous post. The occurrances and experiences have continued and intensified. I recently did a search to find out if others have been witnessing the same thing. I found Matt's posts here at ATS and decided to lend some support and let him know there are others experiencing similar types of things. I also provided a link to another forum where someone else is going through similar types of harassment and experiences.

If you think we are one in the same I will be very happy to provide my name, number, and address so you can do a little research and quell that thought very fast. My web site clearly states I am from HUNTSVILLE, ALABAMA. I hope this begins to help you understand any questions you may have.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
Government officials have been using telepathy/mind-control since WWII. It's definitley not something new or even hidden from public. It's just thought to have died down in past decade or so...

www.totse.com...

I can assure you, given my recent past experiences, it has NOT died down in the past decade or so, but is threiving very vigorously. I am guessing there are teams of people to just go around, ID certain people who have this capability biologically/genetically, to some degree, and determine if they are feasable for inclusion in their organizaion. If for some reason the person is not "Brought In" then a process is initiated to remove their capability. That is where the tortures and harassment reports come from.

The chemical process is used to build each persons capabilities. The stronger one comes to the table, the more capabilities they will possess.

I think you will find in Huntsville, AL a whole city full of people who have been administered this chemical to some degree. Huntsville is where NASA Marshall Space Flight Center, as well as the Army's Redstone Arninal are located.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hey Mattdlum Welcome to ATS. You came to the right place. If you need any help Here is a link to Zedd's ATS handbook. Zedd's Handbook

It covers everything from what points are to how to send a U2U. A little something to help you out. Remember mods are your friends and I'm sure they are happy to answer any of your questions so just send them a U2U. So have fun at ATS and again Welcome.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
My esp is back, and i'm not using it. I'm not going to abuse my power. Right now we have to stick together. The entites who contacted me , said that they were aliens and that they needed someone to be their creator. I turned them down, because they could not offer me love. I figured out how to make the telepathy temporalily wear off. If someone is being controlled around you, just remember do not be scared, be strong and positive, and most importantly do not use physical power to do somethin. They are most likely trying to trick you to do somethin stupid. If they begin to try and say weird stuff to you, be extremly carefull. They are using the persons subconscience mind to controll them. So anything you say can be taking wrongly if you say something wrong. Just stay calm. How to get them to stop the mind controll is to ask them simple questions. This makes the entities mad. What I asked was what about love, or how come you don't have love. This triggers their conscience mind to come back and then you are speaking to the normal person. I would not reccomend doing this stuff, because the main purpose of them is to trick you. Just remember if they start saying negative things to scare you, just ask them about love, and they will shut up. They told me they were goin to kill me and kill me mom. That was over 400 something days ago, and look i'm still alive. Thank God and Jesus and the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit has power over them. All I did was ask them about love and they all backed down. I remember trying to get away and I walked in a Gas station and then someone was controlled and said to me "You can't get away from us!" Well look at me now, I don't mean to brag, but they said I would be dead by now. All it was, was a big game trying to trick me. They were trying to put fear in me. I shall fear no one but God!!!!!!!!!!! The race of people helping us starts with the letter P. I will look into it more. If you have any questions please ask. Matt Odlum all I have to say to Satan is "GAME OVER!!!!!""" and oops i'm runnin with troops

[edit on 27-9-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Could it be that these government officials were using ear/voice hidden microphones instead of ESP?

new topics

top topics

join