It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there special treatment for Masons from Masons

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
twitchy, you are masterful. How could a society be secret, if things were done in its name?

Actually, since Freemasonry IS NOT a secret soecity, MANY things are done in its name:

1. Charity programs
2. Donations
3. Children's hospitals
4. Elderly care housing

To name a few...

[edit on 30-5-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Geriatric homes
Tertiary scholarships
Research grants
Awards and competitions

and...

Marmalade appeals.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
5. Child literacy programs (Scottish Rite, oh those EVIL 33rd degrees!!!)
6. Thanksgiving dinner for the homeless
7. Children's schools
8. College scholarships
9. Burn centers

[edit on 31-5-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Knights Templar Eye Foundation

Knights Templar Education Foundation

(York Rite)

Most if not all of these are for Masons OR non-Masons (probably more goes to non-Masons, I would imagine) So that puts a dent in the title of this thread, doesn't it?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I think some of you may have fallen out of the stupid tree, let me see if I can give you a hand getting back up.

Of course, nothing CRIMINAL such as colonization and genocide is done in ANY group's name. Whereas with charity, and goodwill, you would not want to take individual credit, you would want it to go to the group.

Is this complicated stuff? Have I lost any body?

All mobsters are philanthropists. Escobar was loved in Columbia because it was perceived that he was keeping money in Columbia, and taking it from the United States (although the truth lies somewhere in between). He would give money to his people, who would give to their families, and so on, and so forth.

Not all philanthropists are mobsters. Everyone still with me?

The mobster needs to associate himself with 99 % unsuspicious men of good character, who just like him, donate some of their money to charity, and scheme to get ahead the rest of the time.

Of course, if you need never get your hands dirty, are you still in a dirty business?

I mean, the Queen never killed anyone, but a hell of a lot people died for her, now didn't they? Because why else did God save the Queen?
The point is, there always needs to exist 'avenues' for rewarding loyalty. And no point in being a lap dog if you don't get fed treats.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I think some of you may have fallen out of the stupid tree, let me see if I can give you a hand getting back up.

So what you're sying is you're still in the stupid tree?! Go figure.

Of course, nothing CRIMINAL such as colonization and genocide is done in ANY group's name.

Actually champ, it was; just not Masons.

Have I lost any body?

You lost me a long time ago, dude.

I mean, the Queen never killed anyone, but a hell of a lot people died for her, now didn't they? Because why else did God save the Queen?
The point is, there always needs to exist 'avenues' for rewarding loyalty. And no point in being a lap dog if you don't get fed treats.

You have a real talent for incoherency, do you know that?

[edit on 5/31/05 by The Axeman]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Actually, why don't YOU not ignore our posts which refute your claims and address them? Be a MAN and address our posts above, which completely refute your claims of Freemasonry being a secret society under which no actions are ever undertaken. Be accountable for your claims and either prove us wrong, or admit you were mistaken.

Axeman, please reply to this post so Akilles can see it, as he has me on ignore. Don't let him get away with ignoring posts which tear his to shreds. Make him accountable for his claims.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
OK, so in your case, colonization DID happen by accident, much like how you came to be in the first place then?

And the Queen of any country never had to plan genocide in her colonies, it just happened?

How do you justify that?

And to say there was no genocide is again a lie. A death from disease is still a death that would not have occurred if white people acted as they should have (and kept their diseased where they belonged)?

Not a difficult concept, one the Indians obviously knew of, to not let sick people mingle with them, resulting in them being 'given' stained blankets and more.

I mean, that people think Indians died from disease before coming in contact with Whitey is just silly. And to say that Whitey didn't realize the Indians were dying off from his diseases, and that it couldn't be stopped/prevented?

Really, Max-anne, you have a interesting view of how things get done in this world.

Of course, you never did come to terms with Masonry being tied to Royalty, did you?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   

OK, so in your case, colonization DID happen by accident, much like how you came to be in the first place then?

I will NOT play this game with you akilles, but I do hope you get a warn for that blatant personal attack. Your level of immaturity is only highlighted by the kind of crap you post. Don't change the subject. You want to talk about cowboys and indians, and the colonization of the Americas and all the ins and outs, rights and wrongs, fine. Let's take it somewhere else. This thread is about "Special treatment" from Masons to Masons". Now then, if you would be so kind as to address the previous posts that have at least something to do with this topic that would be great.

Really, Max-anne, you have a interesting view of how things get done in this world.

I'll tell you what would be interesting, little troll; To see if you had the intestinal fortitude to speak to people the way you do if you were face to face. I can almost guarantee you wouldn't. It's easy to disrespect others when you know there's no way they can get you, isn't it?

Now answer the relevant posts, or take the colonization discussion elsewhere.

Here you go Seb:

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Actually, why don't YOU not ignore our posts which refute your claims and address them? Be a MAN and address our posts above, which completely refute your claims of Freemasonry being a secret society under which no actions are ever undertaken. Be accountable for your claims and either prove us wrong, or admit you were mistaken.

Axeman, please reply to this post so Akilles can see it, as he has me on ignore. Don't let him get away with ignoring posts which tear his to shreds. Make him accountable for his claims.

Waiting, akilles...

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman
Now answer the relevant posts, or take the colonization discussion elsewhere.
Waiting, akilles...

It's also interesting how Twitchy simply ignores a thread he has been active in once someone proves him wrong and debunks his claims.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
"being a secret society under which no actions are ever undertaken"

Is this what you guys want me to respond to?

I am actually more interested in the time period 1313-1717, so I don't know what name you want me to use in reference to the people who orchestrated the major events. Which one do you feel most comfortable with?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   

"being a secret society under which no actions are ever undertaken"

Is this what you guys want me to respond to?

I am actually more interested in the time period 1313-1717, so I don't know what name you want me to use in reference to the people who orchestrated the major events. Which one do you feel most comfortable with?

I will not play your silly games with you either, Akilles. You claimed the following:

How could a society be secret, if things were done in its name?

In response, we gave you a HUGE list of things that were done in the name of Freemasonry, including charities, children's hospitals, schools and homes for the elderly. Now, how do you explain all these things, if, like you say, nothing is ever done in the name of Freemasonry, which you claim is a secret society??? Can you admit you were mistaken?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
LOL, yeah you really gave me a good one...

How do you argue with somebody like you, still claiming that there is no hierarchy in Freemasonry? The hell there's not.
I'm not ignoring this thread, as I said, we have reached an impasse. Inspector Generals and Grand Poobahs don't exsist in your fantasy of brotherly equality within a patently corrupt and zionist organization.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
LOL, yeah you really gave me a good one...

How do you argue with somebody like you, still claiming that there is no hierarchy in Freemasonry? The hell there's not.
I'm not ignoring this thread, as I said, we have reached an impasse. Inspector Generals and Grand Poobahs don't exsist in your fantasy of brotherly equality within a patently corrupt and zionist organization.

Don't make me school you on how masonic degrees work again. Why do you keep saying that I insist there is no hirearchy in Freemasonry, when I clearly said there is, it's just nothing like what YOU think it is? You can keep taking my posts out of context all you want, but it will not change the fact that what I claim is true, and what you claim is false. Plain and simple.

The chart you displayed above is only a listing of advancement between masonic degrees. It still does not demonstrate your claim that degrees denote rank and authority, which was the original argument. Only after I backed you into a corner in that argument, did you begin taking my posts out of context to save face. You really are a piece of work...

a patently corrupt and zionist organization.

Can you prove that Freemasonry is corrupt? I didn't think so. If you can't prove it, don't claim it as fact. Be a man and admit you don't know.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Sabat-Work, your ignorance of the Accacia Plant 'symbolism' makes you a layman my friend, your about as illuminated as a rusty horse shoe. You must be one of the laymen Pike was talking about when he said...

It is well enough for the mass of those called Masons to imagine that all is contained in the Blue Degrees; and whoso attempts to undeceive them will labor in vain (and any past Mason who has learned the truth, knows the almost complete futility in trying to enlighten his fellow Mason as to truth. For they have been so completely indoctrinated they will not listen, nor examine the evidence presented to them) . . . " (Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma, p. 819).

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Sabat-Work, your ignorance of the Accacia Plant 'symbolism' makes you a layman my friend, your about as illuminated as a rusty horse shoe.

Wow, you must be a mind-reader! Otherwise how else would you know how much I know about individual masonic symbols? We've certainly NEVER discussed acacia plant symbolism, yet you think you know my level of knowledge regarding it? You're only kidding yourself, buddy.

But here's a few words of advice: I'm a mason. I know a thing or two about masonic symbolism. Get a clue.

By the way, this is just another example of how you change the subject everytime the conversation takes a turn against you. You sure are a stand-up guy!

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Sabat-Work, your ignorance of the Accacia Plant 'symbolism' makes you a layman my friend, your about as illuminated as a rusty horse shoe. You must be one of the laymen Pike was talking about when he said...

It is well enough for the mass of those called Masons to imagine that all is contained in the Blue Degrees; and whoso attempts to undeceive them will labor in vain (and any past Mason who has learned the truth, knows the almost complete futility in trying to enlighten his fellow Mason as to truth. For they have been so completely indoctrinated they will not listen, nor examine the evidence presented to them) . . . " (Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma, p. 819).

WHOA!! You must have the "twitchy's twisted and misquoted" version of Morals and Dogma...

Here is the actual passage, nice try though twitchy.

excerpt from "Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry" p.819 (Knight Kadosh) by Albert Pike

The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry. The whole body of the of the Royal and Sacerdotal Art was hidden so carefully, centuries since, in the High Degrees, as that it is even yet impossible to solve many of the enigmas which they contain. It is well enough for the mass of those called Masons, to imagine that all is contained in the Blue Degrees; and whoso attempts to undeceive them will labor in vain, and without true reward violate his obligations as an Adept. Masonry is the veritable Sphinx, buried to the head in the sand heaped round it by the ages.

Jeez man I, for one, gave you more credit than that; apparently I shouldn't have. Maybe Seb was right about you.

Oh and for the record, the parinthetic expression you posted is a complete fabrication. That is NOT in the book (I own two copies), and you know it... Oh wait, you probably don't, as you have probably not read it, and you obvioulsy copied and pasted this from somewhere else... probably this site: 100777.com...

Man, you guys are GREAT researchers...

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   

is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry...

Hierarchy. The rest of the quotation only serves to illustrate my first point.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   

is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry...

Hierarchy. The rest of the quotation only serves to illustrate my first point.

Good grief, man... Seb was right.

I know you aren't this thick, twitchy, and you said you like to argue, but that, my friend, is a TERRIBLE argument!

Never mind the fact that you misquoted (conviniently neglected comment on that one), never mind that we have been over, and over, and over this hierarchy thing (and over, and over, and over ad infinitum). I tell you what Twitchy, I want to ask a favor of you. Read this, and then let's talk about the "Adepts, the Princes of Masonry". I can assure you, those terms are not indicative of any rank or power within the fraternity.

It seems I have put a little more thought into this than you have, and I would like to hear what you have to say after you have digested what I wrote. I know you are a smart guy, I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here, but I am beginning to think your only aim here is subterfuge.

It's sad, really, because I know you are capable of grasping these concepts, yet you choose not to. Why? It's not that complicated. Do you just want to wallow in ignorance? Honest question, BTW.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I see that Twitchy was signed on a shade over a half hour ago... Still no response to my post. It's a very reasonable request, and I really think I have shown you due respect. Don't troll out on me, dude.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join