It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cool site for pics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
please dont ridicule me if this has already been posted, which i hope it hasnt, but this is a cool site on aliens and UFOs. well, only some of it is good like the photo album so here you go! feel free to thank me though! for the url, see minimis link below(i did it wrong)

[edit on 18-5-2005 by Paranoid Pain]

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
You did something wrong with the hyperlink buddy: here's a working one:

UFO Pic Site

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
thanks for pointing that out! but, if you press continue on your link then it goes to a site: that sites url is the one i put on the link!

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Cool ufo pics from same url posted immediately after Paranoid Pain's...

(Now how did minimi do that?)

I'm sure there is a nefarious explanation for that...could it be the New World Order at work?

Could minimi be a reptillian stormtrooper who has amazing abilities to multitask and ferret data needles from cyber haystacks?

Stay tuned...

BTW...PP and minimi...that is a kewl site, eh?

BTW#2...before you get upset by my posts, PP, remember... you're getting points every time I answer

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
masqua, are you like searching for my posts just to post at them????(woops, i hope i dont give any ideas)

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Naw, PP...I'm doing no such thing...But the two were kinda close together, so I thought...hmmm...wonder what PP has to say here?

Don't worry...I'm harmless...and mean you no disrespect.

[edit on 18-5-2005 by masqua]

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Some of those you can tell are fakes but the rest are cool especially the baby gray! The face one is the face on mars I've a magnifies colour picture of it Here I'd also like to say I got PP his avatar...........

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Kewl avatar, Atomix...it's got charm (heh heh)

That face on Mars had a lot of people going for a long time...I'm sure many still think there's monumental statues there...pyramids, etc...i'm still looking for the double arches (Micky Dee's)...then I'd be sure an advanced civilization existed on Mars sometime in the distant past.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Kewl avatar, Atomix...it's got charm (heh heh)

That face on Mars had a lot of people going for a long time...I'm sure many still think there's monumental statues there...pyramids, etc...i'm still looking for the double arches (Micky Dee's)...then I'd be sure an advanced civilization existed on Mars sometime in the distant past.

Oh no we're going off topic!!!

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I like this site better for pics:

ufo/alien pics

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
I like this site better for pics:

ufo/alien pics

Youre site claims one of the pictures on PP's site is fake, although the picture in question is obviously a fake. Anyone have any pics of crop circles? OMG thats reminded me, Signs is on in 10 minutes!!! Bless the goodness that is ATS!

loq

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
thanks for the links
nice pics

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
oooooooooooooo cool pics

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Awesome pics!
Wouldn't on of those complex crop circle make an excelent tatoo?

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
sorry, i just got on again, but- atomix didnt get me my avatar!!!!!!!!!!
dont take credit for other peoples work! who was evryone sayins pics were cool- mine or atomix's?

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paranoid Pain
sorry, i just got on again, but- atomix didnt get me my avatar!!!!!!!!!!
dont take credit for other peoples work! who was evryone sayins pics were cool- mine or atomix's?

You didn't create it! You sent it to my phone but i e-mailed it to my PC and then to you! Anyway the moral of this lesson is: Never try..........

[edit on 19/5/05 by Atomix]

top topics

join