It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peaceful Muslim Youth Start a Band

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   
www.muslimstudio.com...

Here�s a lovely site, featuring the works of a group of American Muslims who call themselves �Muslim Studio.� Check out the peaceful, tolerant lyrics to their cheery pop hit Staring Into the Enemy's Eyes. It�s a PDF file, and if you download it you�ll discover that the title is actually �Staring Into the Kaffir�s Eyes.�

And don�t miss their peaceful, tolerant message board, where they gloat over the deaths of US soldiers in Iraq; sample comment: �DIE DOGS DIE.�

UPDATE: From their soon-to-be number one song (with a bullet�literally), here are some of the lyrics to I Pledge The Allegiance:

One way
One method
It must be implemented
System of Islam
Cuz the creator has sent it
Our minds are infested
Our words are neglected
Hated and disrespected
Degraded and rejected
Nationalism disease
Slowly injected....
Wake up Muslim Ummah
Our unity has been infected!

Ready to die!
And fight for the cause
Spitting on their
Constitutions, flags, and their laws!
And no I shall not stand up and applaud
Don�t want to gain the anger of Allah
Instead I live and die
For the pleasure of Allah
And Yes I pledge my allegiance
And I pledge my allegiance for Islam!!

( nothin like a nice song to cheer you up )

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
What we have here is exactly what we predicted before Bush began his crusade against the muslims : a radicalization of language and thought which is the breeding ground for the extremism he really wanted to fight, not foster...

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mokuhadzushi

What we have here is exactly what we predicted before Bush began his crusade against the muslims : a radicalization of language and thought which is the breeding ground for the extremism he really wanted to fight, not foster...

======================================

I do not know exactly what your saying there Moku, I'm simple, your gonna have to make your point a little more clear for me.
What we have here is some very idiotic kids exercising what America is Great for Freedom of Speech! God Bless America.
If a couple of our kids went over there to Iran or Pakistan and chewed on Allah like that and the Mullah's they would be placed in burlap bags and thrown off a cliff.
But they are idiots, cause some Ghettto Rapper that has a older or younger Brother over there is gonna search those idiots out and open the all american can of whoop sas!!!!

Oh MY

tuttut

join