It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Springheel Jack...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Anybody have anything on the legendary "springheel Jack"...
From what i can remember the guy has terrorised not only the US but England aswell for the last 300 years, with a report from someone resembling him in Mexico City las month...
This "person" never hurts anyone simply scares them...and the descriptions change with everyone that sees him....I think the fact hes been around for so long and not only in one area has to say something for the authenticidad of this "person" with his fantastic leaping attributes...

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
time traveler maybe?

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound?

hrmm, perhaps we should stock up on kryptonite just in case.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Could this somehow be just a very well skilled acrobat? IVe seen people run up 4 story walls and do flips and stuff.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewTB
Could this somehow be just a very well skilled acrobat? IVe seen people run up 4 story walls and do flips and stuff.

London, September,1837.
Four women are attacked by "Sprigheel jack", one, iss Polly Adams, having the top of her dress ripped off by his "STEEL CLAWS".

London, Febuary 1838.
Jane Alsop of London is awoken by a violent knocking at her door and by a loud voice shouting "for gods sakes bring me a light, for we have caught Springheel Jack in the lane" after running outside with a candle towards a man waiting at he gate, the man, with red eyes, threw off his cloak, clawed at her dress, throat and face and spewed balls of blue,white and red flame from his mouth. She describe him as "wearing a type of helmet and a tight fitting white costume, like an oil skin, he had great claws and spewed blue and white flames".

I dont know who or what this guy was but an armed sentry claimed to have shot him and the bullet passed straight though...this was after the army set a trap for him in 1870 after various reports of him "SLAPPING" the faces of people with an icy cold hand.

He was last seen and apparantly dissapeard from London in 1904.

[edit on 19-5-2005 by andy1972]

[edit on 19-5-2005 by andy1972]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
hEY!!! YOu really from spain? Thats where my moms side of the family is from. Half spaniard half american here. Couldnt have a better mix

Anyways....

There are soem explanations for what they say hes done. Work in over speculation. Some different types of flammables being blown from the mouth like fire eaters at the circus and you have a good theory!

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
you know i've heard of these claws ninjas use for defence. maybe its somebody with 2 much time on his hands and buy stuff from ebay

new topics

top topics

join