It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zarqawi justifies killing innocent Muslims.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
i guess now he explains why all those deaths were involved, he took his time. it seems to me he realize he is losing popular support for the Iraqi deaths. why else would he be putting out the audio tape just for this purpose. of course i still dont understand the justification of intentionally killing innocent Muslims at mosques or at funerals.

news.yahoo.com...

[edit on 18-5-2005 by deltaboy]

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   

It is legitimate to shoot all infidels with all the kinds of arms that we have,

I thought infidel was a crusader word for the moslem invader and occupier?? Or do I have it backwards?

I noticed recently that the insurgency refered to the people helping the occupation as being 'apostates and secularists', which, if I understand correctly, is a serious charge in koranic law, an apostate being one who left the faith, and that being seriously wrong.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

It is legitimate to shoot all infidels with all the kinds of arms that we have,

I thought infidel was a crusader word for the moslem invader and occupier?? Or do I have it backwards?

Infidels can be anybody they deem fit, even other Muslims they dont feel have the proper beliefs. I.e pretty much anybody they want can be construed as a infidel.

[edit on 18-5-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I had just been under the impression that the term Infidel was generally used by Europeans to describe the muhammedean occupiers of the Holy Land, ie when somone scream 'Take that Infidel!" it was a crusader Knight talking to a Saracen, not the other way around. Seems 'strange' that zarqawi would use the term.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
I had just been under the impression that the term Infidel was generally used by Europeans to describe the muhammedean occupiers of the Holy Land, ie when somone scream 'Take that Infidel!" it was a crusader Knight talking to a Saracen, not the other way around. Seems 'strange' that zarqawi would use the term.

I agree 100% and you are right. It is curious of his choice of words. But his meaning seems pretty clear to me.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
He's just using excuses to cover his blood lust.
The guy is an ego-centric killer. Nothing else.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Sunni Muslims (who make up the insurgency) do in fact consider Shia Muslims to be infidels, just the same as us.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Zarqawi probably used the term "kafir", unbeliever.

The western media has a habit of translating arabic using crusaders dictionary, so we got terms like holy war, infidels etc, etc.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Sunni Muslims (who make up the insurgency) do in fact consider Shia Muslims to be infidels, just the same as us.

Al Zarqawi is a wahabi and not a sunni .

Wahhabis prefairs to be called sunnis so they can act under the name of sunnism , but sunnis consider them as heretics :

www.ahle-sunnat.org.uk...

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
i guess now he explains why all those deaths were involved, he took his time. it seems to me he realize he is losing popular support for the Iraqi deaths. why else would he be putting out the audio tape just for this purpose. of course i still dont understand the justification of intentionally killing innocent Muslims at mosques or at funerals.

news.yahoo.com...

[edit on 18-5-2005 by deltaboy]

Another fine example of the "Religon of Peace" This is what is waiting to come to our shores if we do not take care of them where they are. Where is the humanity in killing those who are not actually fighting the war? They claim to be doing all this killing in the name of Allah and I find it hard to believe that "their God" would sanction such action.

top topics

join