It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hitlers europe: 50 years later!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
you know the european union? well, this is really a bit like hitlers vision of europe 50 years ago if you think about it! all of europe are "united" by one curreny, one government, one big superstate. Hitler had a design for Europe when he won the Second World War. He called his "vision" the Europaische Wirtschaftsge- meinschaft OR the European Economic Community - the very name for the European Union!!!
and now- this bit is opinion not fact like the rest- they might make a world union... or a new world order!

P.S. im sorry if in the wrong section- could be here, or it could be in new world order

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paranoid Pain
you know the european union? well, this is really a bit like hitlers vision of europe 50 years ago if you think about it!

I don't think that it is. Hitler wanted a Greater Germany, on in which a core state of Germanic Peoples (Frenchmen, Germans, Austrians, etc) had satellite states of 'secondary citizens' like slavs, rus, and 'british mongrels'. But not a single European State. Italy and Spain and the like would be allowed to exist independantly. The EU is nothing like that setup at all.

He called his "vision" the Europaische Wirtschaftsge- meinschaft OR the European Economic Community

Was not the EEC already existing then?? The EU was preceded by a number of economic cooperatives no?

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The EEC came about in the 60s or 70s if I recall correctly, not during Hitler's era.

I have to agree- Hitler's vision wasn't of a united Europe, it was of an expanded Germany. Although to my knowledge Hitler HATED the french with a passion and would never have considered them a germanic people, while he actually had a bizarre admiration for the British, considering them racially equal to the germans.

-koji K.

[edit on 18-5-2005 by koji_K]

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
no, you misunderstood me! i didnt mean hitler invented it, i mean the EEC are "taking over" europe! latest plot is the euro

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Yes I heartily endorse this thread, amusement park or product. But there have been tons of threads about how the EU or European Union if that is their real name are taking over or that there the anti-christ or something like that. They are getting alot of countries to join.............very suspicious indeed. By the way theres an EU section in politics@ATS!

Farewell

At
mix

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by koji_KHitler HATED the french with a passion and would never have considered them a germanic people, while he actually had a bizarre admiration for the British, considering them racially equal to the germans

The French tho, contain the old Franks, a germanic tribe. The English too, as their name also suggest, are anglos, jutes, and saxons, and thus have a germanic aspect, but in both cases its been 'mongrelized'. If hitler liked anything about the Brits, its that they were powerful, and he seemed to respect that. But I get the impression that Nazi racial ideology identifies the Brits as especially corrupted and mongrelized, and the French largely so. So I suspect that in the Uber State, Parts of France would be Germania, along with Austria, Denmark, etc. Whereas other parts of france(if they didn't go to the italians and spainish) would be relegated to the same status as poland and the slavic countries, and probably england too.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by koji_KHitler HATED the french with a passion and would never have considered them a germanic people, while he actually had a bizarre admiration for the British, considering them racially equal to the germans

The French tho, contain the old Franks, a germanic tribe. The English too, as their name also suggest, are anglos, jutes, and saxons, and thus have a germanic aspect, but in both cases its been 'mongrelized'. If hitler liked anything about the Brits, its that they were powerful, and he seemed to respect that. But I get the impression that Nazi racial ideology identifies the Brits as especially corrupted and mongrelized, and the French largely so. So I suspect that in the Uber State, Parts of France would be Germania, along with Austria, Denmark, etc. Whereas other parts of france(if they didn't go to the italians and spainish) would be relegated to the same status as poland and the slavic countries, and probably england too.

I suppose when you put it that way I'd agree. I was just reading Shirer's "Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" and Hitler, while he did find the Brits decadent, said a lot of surprisingly flattering things about them.

-koji K.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Can I just point something out? The title should read Hitler's Europe: 60 years later!

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
hitler was still here in the 50s so you are wrong! well, get your facts right before you try to change peoples titles!
so, who thinks i am right about the EU thinking about taking over the world

BTW this isnt about politics, this is NWO atomix!

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
What are you talking about PP??? Hitler committed suicide in 1945 in a bunker in Berlin. I think I'd know, remember in 6th class we had to do projects and I did min on WW2?
"Hitler was still here in the fifties"

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paranoid Pain
you know the european union?

No, I've never heard of it, what is it?

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The EEP what is it?

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
hitler wanted a largre germany in whicn europe would serve it. and if he saw the constitution of the eu he would piss his pants in hatred

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I don't think that it is. Hitler wanted a Greater Germany

Actually, Hitler wanted a federal Europe with a single ruler, i.e him, now the EU wants a federal Europe aswell with a single ruler...Hitlers dream coming true??

[edit on 20-5-2005 by infinite]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

I don't think that it is. Hitler wanted a Greater Germany

Actually, Hitler wanted a federal Europe with a single ruler, i.e him, now the EU wants a federal Europe aswell with a single ruler...Hitlers dream coming true??

[edit on 20-5-2005 by infinite]

I think the powers inherent in the EU Presidency are a little more checked than Hitler envisioned himself having.

-koji K.

top topics

join