It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~A Prophecy Of The Great Armageddon That Is To Come ~

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
and when Genghis Khan ruled most of the known world i bet they were saying - see the end is nigh, prophecy fulfilled and ww1 and ww2 and probably other times through history.

Religious people have been pointing to the end of times and final days , signs received, i mean is it Jack Van impe who has been saying for at least 10 yrs the end is nigh look at the signs and we continually hear of various religious subsects who KNOW/HAVE the truth selling all their possessions etc or making suicide pacts.

In short people since the dawn of time having being saying see this is the end and here we all still are - yes we will probably blow ourselves up at some point or there will be some sort of apocalyptic event which finishes most/all of us but could be millions of years away or could be tomorrow - the point is NOBODY knows and anybody who claims otherwise is just trying to get attention.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Hi, and thanks for reviving an old thread post but it seems it is very relevant today!!!
When this was posted, the 'POEM' or as it is known in Greek , was told by an elder who lived in Greece.....he has since passed away .
He passed away on the 2nd of July 2009!
His passing away was a little out of the ordinary....he fell asleep(passed away)Pictures here and words in Greek with his mouth slightly open and the monks(Elders of Mount Athos) felt it seemed odd and covered his face totally(custom black robes for the body) ,and after 45 minutes, his face was in the expression of a smile!

LINK IN GREEK

I do intend to write a little more on Elder IOUSIF-Joseph....

ICXC NIKA

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by helen6700

That's eery!!

Yeah, after learning about them i've become quite curious about what they believe, look forward to seeing more from you

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
reply to post by helen6700

That's eery!!

Yeah, after learning about them i've become quite curious about what they believe, look forward to seeing more from you

Hi///

I tried a number of times to 'log' into ATS but my name or email was hacked....I just decided tonight to go ahead and sign up!
There are many people who had met this Elder IOUSIF-Joseph and he was a humble man who lived on Mount Athos....
take care,

ICXC NIKA

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join